What's new

USA and USSR both shot down civilian commercial airliners

well the soviet one was the complete accident but the iranian one i totally blame the USA for the man slaughter seriously i wish that person dies or he rots in hell

i hve seen this episode way back on nat geo... Actully russian got confused between reconnaissance aircraft and civilian jet.. because at that point of time there was reconnaissance aircraft neas ussr. russian kept black box and data recoder for 10 year. But didnt harmed any tape.
And even fighter pilot gave the aircraft warning shots... But aircaft didnt respond to it... It was civilian pilot fault becuse he fix the navigation on magnetic navigation mood.

i hve seen this episode way back on nat geo... Actully russian got confused between reconnaissance aircraft and civilian jet.. because at that point of time there was reconnaissance aircraft neas ussr. russian kept black box and data recoder for 10 year. But didnt harmed any tape.
And even fighter pilot gave the aircraft warning shots... But aircaft didnt respond to it... It was civilian pilot fault becuse he fix the navigation on magnetic navigation mood.
indeed in respect to that look at the USA what they did they eventually went inside the Iranian torrential water and then they fired on a civilian aircraft talk about the hypocrisy and still they didn't apologized on top they are imposing more sanctions talk about the so called safe guarders of peace :D

I dont think any nation will give medal for slaughtering civilians.

Well IFB my friend its USA we are talking about the biggest warmonger idiots of the whole world they can give medals to rapists and murders its nothing new :D

Back
Top Bottom