What's new

US will forget Vietnam if it attacks 'FATA'

we never tried retaking Taiwan militarily since 1959. its Taiwanese that's getting jammed right now :lol:

Taiwanese cannot even broadcast a radio across the strait, so what makes you think that their radars work?

in North Korea, our stated goal was to push the US back to the 38 line. In Vietnam, we were already at the 18 line, and the goal was to push USA off Asia, and both goals were met.

You tries to split Vn also but failed, that why , when you saw we soon defeat US and get stronger after that, you attack S.VN in Paracel kill Vnese , robed our land , weaken our coutry by supporting Pol Pot to attack VN and Failed again .

Taiwan can not broadcast a radio bcz Taiwan can not have US best jammer , your Air forces is still inferior than US AF, you also don't have any special tactic to fight againat US bcz you don't have real battle for long time. If you can not take Taiwan, you Naval forces is just a joke bcz you don't have enough sea territory to practice .:)

You tries to split Vn also but failed, that why , when you saw we soon defeat US and get stronger after that, you attack S.VN in Paracel kill Vnese , robed our land , weaken our coutry by supporting Pol Pot to attack VN and Failed again .

Taiwan can not broadcast a radio bcz Taiwan can not have US best jammer , your Air forces is still inferior than US AF, you also don't have any special tactic to fight againat US bcz you don't have real battle for long time. If you can not take Taiwan, you Naval forces is just a joke bcz you don't have enough sea territory to practice .:)

Vietnam should offer secret training to all people who desire to kick Invaders out.

Indeed Vietnam seems like a good place to train if the VN is willing to train foreigners to defend their country It's something I respect.

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

Indeed I hope so but it seems the Turks are pushing us into a corner.
But you have to make you people happy now, they're still rising against your Govt. , right ??give them more money, keep negotiating with them , do the best you can to buy more time to learn how to defend your country.

Be nice to Turkey, don't shoot their ships , bro. keep calm and keep negotiating.

I think the haqanis are violating your sovereingty already, what possilbe differnce make if the americans do it as well.
Ohh dear what happend???Why You are going so wild about HAQQANI'S dont u remember who created them?? CIA!!!!
Have u forgoten about that??? So calling them terrorist means CIA is terrorist organization.isnt it??
I thinK stragtegically U.s is gonna pay for that........

Like I said, hugely successful. Please think about it for a moment.

How is it successful considering the fact that the US still has 40k troops there, & violence in Iraq has risen this year? Also considering the fact that they have lost out Iraq to Iran.

i dont think we failed. Parcels are all ours. We are still suppressing your economic development. We are still taking your resources and shipping them back to China and permanently inflicting damage on Vietnam's environment in the process.

We still "killed and robbed" Vietnamese and there's nothing you can do about it. Is that not a shame, to admit that others have killed and robbed you, yet you were too weak to fight back?

:lol: no air force in the world has "real battle" for a long time. Even USAF only shooting unarmed villagers right now.

And you think Vietnam can resist USA without Chinese help? Without China, you might not even be pure Vietnamese, but rather Eurasian. Or do Vietnamese still love their former colonial masters so much? There were so many Eurasians in Vietnam due to too much rape of Vietnamese women by white Americans that USA had to enact a law to let them go back to USA. Without Chinese help, Vietnamese may be extinct from this world and replaced by white American.

Indeed, i dont think anyone is questioning here that US cannot take out most of Pakistan's strategic assets. American air and sea power is simply unmatched, and taking out defences of a country with relatively primitive defences such as Pakistan would not be a problem for the US military. The question is after all the bombardment, whats the end result?

Do you honestly think that after these bombings, Pakistani people are going to sit back and do nothing. You can be sure of one thing, the american casualty rate in Afghanistan is going to spike and you are going to have a lot more grieving mothers and widows asking why their sons have had to sacrifice their lives. The domestic pressure and America's financial crisis makes it next to impossible for America to get on a head on shooting war with Pakistan. If they wanted to get into a shooting war, Iran would have been on their number 1 hit list as they are causing huge problems for American interests in the region.

Well i say than the US should go for it, Pakistanis didn't really sacrifice all this blood and treasure just to bluff their way out. Be sure of the fact that there are enough think tanks sitting in GHQ right now, and i can tell you no think tank in Pakistan or even South Asia does as many threat analysis as those think tanks do. Those think tanks you are talking about based in the US don't know jack sh** about Pakistan's nuclear arsenal, only very few privileged Pakistanis are aware of our program.

Sums it up pretty well. I in no way insinuated Pakistan is looking to start a war with the US, but if the US does initiate a war with Pakistan, it just wouldn't be able to handle it. Pakistanis are used to tough conditions already, I don't the American people would be prepared for the consequences of such an event. The US cannot quite simply 'afford' to get into war with Pakistan.

Sums it up pretty well. I in no way insinuated Pakistan is looking to start a war with the US, but if the US does initiate a war with Pakistan, it just wouldn't be able to handle it. Pakistanis are used to tough conditions already, I don't the American people would be prepared for the consequences of such an event. The US cannot quite simply 'afford' to get into war with Pakistan.

just a question.
why dont u pay a single second for usa where u live,eat and earn??
few loyality atleast,24 hrs american bashing.

13 pages of what my GOD. Check the amount of posting the Indians doing here on something which doesn't even concern them.
For the thread, this is just hot air being vent out. US isn't going to attack Pakistan because they simply don't need too. And if they do, that will be on a limited scale like they did in case of Osama and the only thing we Pakistanis are going to do about it is repeat the same thing " if this happens again, we will keep our options open" lol. We need to understand something, our army, government, every one in the bureaucracy from top to bottom is in bed with the US. I will be really surprised if our government and the army hasn't already given them a nod. The hot air from our side is usually for public consumption.

1. i dont think we failed. Parcels are all ours. We are still suppressing your economic development. We are still taking your resources and shipping them back to China and permanently inflicting damage on Vietnam's environment in the process.

We still "killed and robbed" Vietnamese and there's nothing you can do about it. Is that not a shame, to admit that others have killed and robbed you, yet you were too weak to fight back?

:lol: no air force in the world has "real battle" for a long time. Even USAF only shooting unarmed villagers right now.

2.And you think Vietnam can resist USA without Chinese help? Without China, you might not even be pure Vietnamese, but rather Eurasian. Or do Vietnamese still love their former colonial masters so much? There were so many Eurasians in Vietnam due to too much rape of Vietnamese women by white Americans that USA had to enact a law to let them go back to USA. Without Chinese help, Vietnamese may be extinct from this world and replaced by white American.
1. Who said Parcels are all your ?? Can you drill oil there ?? if you can not, so that means Parcels is just too small to defend, so we can not take it back now, we need to wait untill Jasmine revolution happend in CHina.

Our Navy is weaker, we can not protect our fishermen well, but thing is changing now, our Navy getting stronger and ASEAN will kick you out of SCS(east sea) at appropriate time, such as CHina Jasmine revolution :P

2.Without China, we still defeated US with USSR help , your radar still got heavy jammed in 80s, so how can you help VN to shoot down B-52 in 1972, bro??

It's often said that the most dangerous opponent is one that feels has nothing (or little) to lose. Pakistan (or the Pakistani people) pretty much fits the bill there. The US does not want to initiate a war with such an opponent, simple.

1. Who said Parcels are all your ?? Can you drill oil there ?? if you can not, so that means Parcels is just too small to defend, so we can not take it back now, we need to wait untill Jasmine revolution happend in CHina.

Our Navy is weaker, we can not protect our fishermen well, but thing is changing now, our Navy getting stronger and ASEAN will kick you out of SCS(east sea) at appropriate time, such as CHina Jasmine revolution :P

2.Without China, we still defeated US with USSR help , your radar still got heavy jammed in 80s, so how can you help VN to shoot down B-52 in 1972, bro??

who told you we got jammed in 80's? We jammed them in 80's, wrong way :lol:

I think the Jasmine revolution coming in Vietnam. If Vietnam go against China too much, we can just help American backed terrorists like Viet Tan attack Vietnam. We can also recognize Viet Tan as legitimate government of Vietnam, and if Vietnamese government attack them, put no fly zone over Hanoi to protect Viet Tan.

It's often said that the most dangerous opponent is one that feels has nothing (or little) to lose. Pakistan (or the Pakistani people) pretty much fits the bill there. The US does not want to initiate a war with such an opponent, simple.
May be US want to distract China from East side , so she threaten you to forces CHina to focus on South side. If China can not take back Taiwan, that means CHian navy is always very weak compare with US senven fleet.

May be US want to distract China from East side , so she threaten you to forces CHina to focus on South side. If China can not take back Taiwan, that means CHian navy is always very weak compare with US senven fleet.

:lol: does that mean South Korea not taking back North Korea means South Korean army is much inferior to North Korean army?

who told you we got jammed in 80's? We jammed them in 80's, wrong way :lol:

I think the Jasmine revolution coming in Vietnam. If Vietnam go against China too much, we can just help American backed terrorists like Viet Tan attack Vietnam. We can also recognize Viet Tan as legitimate government of Vietnam, and if Vietnamese government attack them, put no fly zone over Hanoi to protect Viet Tan.

1. I still remember one CHinese here said that, but I forgot the link , btw , you did not know how to shoot down B-52 in 1972 bcz you could not help Vn to resist US jammer.

2. Our spies are Perfect, we sent some spied in to Viet Tan group already, so Viet Tan is impossible to harm VN , and don't forget when both China-USA tried to beat up small Vn suring 80s , US also sent VietTan leader Hoang Co Minh back to VN, but he got killed in Cambodia already.

btw: CHina is US threat, not VN now, they won't help you to harm us ):P

does that mean South Korea not taking back North Korea means South Korean army is much inferior to North Korean army?
S.K can do Nothing without US support , so we don't know who stronger now

Back
Top Bottom