What's new

US: We will trace and kill new Al-Qaeda leader

I highly suggest taking a course "reading comprehension 101" in the local community college.

peace.

thanks for the advice, let me finish my high school first, then there might be time for that.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

No Sir.

You make up constipated conspiracy theories when the reality contradicts your belief system.

Peace.

what reality are u talking abut.

all i asked is for proof of worlds most wanted terrorist, like they had for saddam,

I agree that Respect4Respect01 posts are filled with constipated conspiracy theories.

However I do take an exception to things Indians repeat without using their head. Statements like "Pakistan is dangerous in only one thing which is terrorism.". Terror weapon has been used by all including ********.

So be just in your posts if you want to come out as an honest person.

peace.

Hey I'm sorry brother. Appreciate your reply.

Pak army supported such organizations as long the USA and UK supported them.

Once they got banned by the US/UK, Pakistan banned them too.

Our policies are largely in sync with the USA with few exceptions related to India. Similarly Indians too have an axe to grind with Pakistan. This is an old regional thing.

And you should be smart enough to accept such facts instead of spreading constipated conspiracy theories.

peace.

Sorry, but that is not what happened.

ISI supported Taliban and Hakmatiar befor the Taliban, in spite US objections.

Pakistan Army created and supported terror organisations which terrorise Kashmir, although it almost brought Pakistan to the US terror list.

Pakistan army and ISI assist the Taliban nowadays to attack NATO forces in Afghanistan, so they would withdraw and once more there would be a Taliban regime.

Furthermore, ISI is infamous for its manipulations inside Pakistan regarding the political system and its social networks -why ISI would not make all this dirty deals with Al Qaeda or terror organisations connected to Al Qaeda when they both wants similar thing: to drive away the US from Afghanistan and to weaken its influence, especially in South Asia and in the Muslim world.

Please prove me that I am wrong. I would like to believe that Pakistan Army and ISI are in the right side. Unfortunately everything suggest to the contrary.

and where are those MAdrassahs.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

are u really dumb or trying to be?

Again its a self satisfying BS.

Question remains the same. Just accept that you don't have answers of your claim. 10 year drama? This is a classic conspiracy theory man.

what reality are u talking abut.

all i asked is for proof of worlds most wanted terrorist, like they had for saddam,

You are a on a slippery slope for sure.

Let me give you a quick example. There are many many criminal arrests and murders as per your local news. Do you go and ask for documentary evidence for all?

How many time have you been to the local police station?

You are a on a slippery slope for sure.

Let me give you a quick example. There are many many criminal arrests and murders as per your local news. Do you go and ask for documentary evidence for all?

How many time have you been to the local police station?

what all those criminal activities involve "worlds most wanted terrorist"? , where they have to spend trillions, and kill thousands of ppl.

dude tell me then whats the reality.

Reality is everywhere around you brother. All you have to do is open your eyes, accept it and get out of denial mode. OBL wap killed in that mansion in a unilateral strike and your government had no idea about it. This is the reality if only you wanna accept.

Reality is everywhere around you brother. All you have to do is open your eyes, accept it and get out of denial mode. OBL wap killed in that mansion in a unilateral strike and your government had no idea about it. This is the reality if only you wanna accept.

ok i accept it, where is proof.'

n look i never said that im right, i always ask for one thing and that is proof.

.....-why ISI would not make all this dirty deals with Al Qaeda or terror organisations connected to Al Qaeda when they both wants similar thing: to drive away the US from Afghanistan and to weaken its influence, especially in South Asia and in the Muslim world.....

Look Sir,

You are sounding more and more like Respect4Respect now.

ISI just like Mossad works to strengthen the country against enemy designs.

Our declared enemies are Indians and Qaida.

Kashmir is a old festering wound since 1947 and both Indians and Paks have used brutal force and thus made it into a cancer.

Indians are occupying Siachin and there is a war going on between the two countries at this very moment.

it will be childish for you to confuse Pak-India struggle and turn it into an anti-US struggle.

I say "childish" to be polite, otherwise your statements are the repetitive hodgepodge of madrassha + communist literature.

ISI is a wing of Pak army. So quit Islamists propaganda to support your assertions.

peace.

ok i accept it, where is proof.'

n look i never said that im right, i always ask for one thing and that is proof.

Proof?
1. Pakistan government agreed.
2. ISI agreed.
3. OBL family agreed.
4. Even AQ agreed.
In fact, entire world agreed including your own country.
Are all these parties involved in the drama you're taking about?

Pakistan government has no reason to lie, in fact they would be the 1st one to challenge this as to avoid this humiliation. You just have to go with all these logics rather than asking for proofs.
Do you have any answer or logic for why the AQ or OBL family is not denying this?

Proof?
1. Pakistan government agreed.
2. ISI agreed.
3. OBL family agreed.
4. Even AQ agreed.
In fact, entire world agreed including your own country.
Are all these parties involved in the drama you're taking about?

Pakistan government has no reason to lie, in fact they would be the 1st one to challenge this as to avoid this humiliation. You just have to go with all these logics rather than asking for proofs.
Do you have any answer or logic for why the AQ or OBL family is not denying this?

lol its same as before, there is no real proof, his pic or video, and i told u before zardari is not trusted.

Look Sir,

You are sounding more and more like Respect4Respect now.

ISI just like Mossad works to strengthen the country against enemy designs.

Our declared enemies are Indians and Qaida.

Kashmir is a old festering wound since 1947 and both Indians and Paks have used brutal force and thus made it into a cancer.

Indians are occupying Siachin and there is a war going on between the two countries at this very moment.

it will be childish for you to confuse Pak-India struggle and turn it into an anti-US struggle.

I say "childish" to be polite, otherwise your statements are the repetitive hodgepodge of madrassha + communist literature.

ISI is a wing of Pak army. So quit Islamists propaganda to support your assertions.

peace.

Unlike your Pakistani friend from Canada I have no problem to admit that I have no hard evidence, only circumstantial evidence that repeat over and over again into a pattern. Furthermore, I am discussing this topic with you in a clear intention that you would convince me that I am wrong.

ISI is far from being like the Mossad, Mossad (and Shabak too) never interfered with internal issues of Israel or in its political system, while ISI is a master in this kind of things - and there are books about it! Written by Pakistanis (like your current Ambassador in Washington).

Furthermore, Pakistan's public is hostile to the US, even before 9/11 and WOT, even before US sanctions of 1990. This hostility is also thriving in the military - just read the report about the bitterness against COAS Kayani from the officers' rank for his moderate approach towards the US, and what is on the curriculum in PMA. Add to that that the former COAS and DG ISI were anti-Americans like Hamid Gul, Aslam Beg, Mahmud Ahmed and Javed Nazir.

From the outside, it seems that the army and ISI play a double game: fight terrorism to a certain degree that would guarantee US military assistance but maintain militant infrastructure that could be used as proxies some day against India. Al Qaeda is not an exception, although it sometimes fight against the army (like other militant organisations).

lol its same as before, there is no real proof, his pic or video, and i told u before zardari is not trusted.

Forget about Zardari, what about AQ and OBL family members? Get out of the denial mode bro.. looks like no one can help you.

Back
Top Bottom