What's new

US vacates Pakistan base amid drone debate

Mujhe to Imran bhai ke mood ki fikr thi. Aik waqt to mujhe aesa lag raha tha keh unn ka account hack ho gya tha :D

bilal tell me my bro a nuclear missile power with 180mn public is raped again and again aircrafts choppers drone fly inside our teroterry bomb us daily killed us .and we have very nice air force army navy .what you feel? its blow up my mind in anger yaar even somalia lebnon reply if fire on them :angry:

Imran bhai, I have always said it was more important to respond strongly than to simply react angrily. Everyone including me was infuriated about what happened on 11/26, but it was more important to take strong action against what happened than to just be infuriated.

what Pakistan can do best with that airbase

will it be auction again for dollars:)

or it can be change to a backup base for PAF

it is also very far from Indian border so Pakistan can station some AWACs here for southern survilliance!

what the best pakistan can get from it
??????????????????????

what Pakistan can do best with that airbase

will it be auction again for dollars:)

or it can be change to a backup base for PAF

it is also very far from Indian border so Pakistan can station some AWACs here for southern survilliance!

what the best pakistan can get from it
??????????????????????

It was used by PAF as backup.

But, guys use some sense ....
UAE is just an eye wash; that is all.

Shamsi was little more than a glorified landing strip before the americans came in.
they developed the base for regular operation.

Do you think no one noticed trucks of cement and other building material ?
do you think no one noticed cargo planes bringing radar etc ?
Daily supplies of fuel and food for people positioned there ?

for sure Army and ISI knew of this, so why didn't they object before ? and why now ?

This for me is the most crucial question.

Good to see them finally being packed off !! they better get the F*** out of our country and STAY OUT!!!

YANKY GO HOME!!!! GET LOST!!!!

Pakistan is perhaps one of the few countries who have succeeded in kicking out these vermin from its soil

what about "PAF Base Shahbaz" the real troop is sitting over there?

Was expected..

They were as vulnerable as sitting ducks.

and still i am worried the UAV and the RADAR is not gone they have to be complete ly gone from there for good

what about "PAF Base Shahbaz" the real troop is sitting over there?
Hey there are some other US bases too....in Jacobabad, Ghazi etc etc...what about them....???......Man so many secret hidden bases for the US military to station secretly by this traitor , corrupt Govt...... I can't imagine that......:eek:

It was used by PAF as backup.

But, guys use some sense ....
UAE is just an eye wash; that is all.

Shamsi was little more than a glorified landing strip before the americans came in.
they developed the base for regular operation.

Do you think no one noticed trucks of cement and other building material ?
do you think no one noticed cargo planes bringing radar etc ?
Daily supplies of fuel and food for people positioned there ?

for sure Army and ISI knew of this, so why didn't they object before ? and why now ?

This for me is the most crucial question.

that is because the americans had not killed 24 PA personal in a single raid and that too in Pakistani territory.

Hey there are some other US bases too....in Jacobabad, Ghazi etc etc...what about them....???......Man so many secret hidden bases for the US military to station secretly by this traitor , corrupt Govt...... I can't imagine that......:eek:

My friend i have said it again and again but i will say it again.

the only foreign personal at jacobabad are the personal of L.M, who are their to give on hands training to PAF ground personal as per the contract. they have around six months left on that contract and will leave when the contract finishes.
all nato/isaf personal were removed by mush. in 06 from jacobabad.

no foreign personal are currently stationed at Ghazi. their were some foreign support personal at Ghazi when we had foreign trainers in large numbers to train F.C personal and increase its strength to Corps. level. But when all the trains where kicked out after remond davis episode so did all the support personal at Ghazi along with all the rotary elements of isaf.

we "might" have (i am not 100% sure) some isaf/nato personal at pasni as it serves as an emergency airport in case of any emergency. this is due to the fact that pasni falls smack in the middle of the air corridor that has been given to nato/isaf ac going to and back into afghanistan. their are more than 150 nato/isaf flights into afghanistan. so a few ground support isaf/nato personal are stationed their to deal with any emergency.

that is because the americans had not killed 24 PA personal in a single raid and that too in Pakistani territory.

Don't be silly,

the objection to Shamsi comes on the pretext of Pakistan's sovereignty NOT on the basis of 24 lives.

Country before personnel.

Back
Top Bottom