What's new

US vacates Pakistan base amid drone debate

Yup, the base has now been completely evacuated according to news reports all over. Wow, that was quick.

Great news. But for this single airbase, US will build six more in Afghanistan to home UAVs.
What ever happens, this act of arrogance would be never forgotten by USA, ever.

Damn.. they are burning all those Ford SUV's. Recreational stuff...
There was probably some cool stuff out there. :cry:

that is the slap on people who were saying "we will see when Evacuation of USA from Shamsi base starts"
and they were also saying something about war will start blah blah

but now SEE YOURSELF THIS IS HAPPENING AND YOUR DREAMS ARE STILL DREAMS..

:pakistan:

Great news. But for this single airbase, US will build six more in Afghanistan to home UAVs.
What ever happens, this act of arrogance would be never forgotten by USA, ever.

i must say pakistan is getting so many chances but we failed to use them . since 13 days no drone attack if we continue this policy there will be no bloody drone or missile attack .

i must say pakistan is getting so many chances but we failed to use them . since 13 days no drone attack if we continue this policy there will be no bloody drone or missile attack .

Yes agree and if you see this is the first time in 10 years that Pakistan is not in defensive mood, USA is giving explanations everwhere and buying time in the name of investigations...

good stuff

Shuker hay app tau kuch achay mood mein aye!..:D

Mr. VCheng, you have your answer.

Now let's wait for the much awaited date of Dec 23 , if my memory serves me right.

Leaving_Fort_Bliss.JPG

Shuker hay app tau kuch achay mood mein aye!..:D

yaar marny waloon ko bhi 10-15 din orty hai or kitna roy koi? i come out from that damn angry sad mode now still i feel very bad when think abut our sovereignty

Mujhe to Imran bhai ke mood ki fikr thi. Aik waqt to mujhe aesa lag raha tha keh unn ka account hack ho gya tha :D

Lol.... Mujhe tau laga tha inhoon ne party badal lee hay :rofl:... Anyways good see him back in laudatory mood..

United we stand, divided we fall... May Allah almighty bless Pakistan and her people...

Damn.. they are burning all those Ford SUV's. Recreational stuff...
There was probably some cool stuff out there. :cry:
And stuff they didn't want to get into our hands.
Wait for it Imran. The attacks will return soon. Though I am not authorized, but if I were, I would call a meeting with them and telling them firmly to avoid any attack. If they do, they would be given a warning. But second time, I would order to shoot down the UAV.

Anyways no major attack either. They know the ISI is aware of the sponsors of terrorists. Just waiting for things to cool down, I assume.

Back
Top Bottom