What's new

US trying to choke China

You are just saying that because you are anti-american.

Everyone knows you spam the forum with anti-american crap, so don't try to pretend you are some sort of unbiased fair commenter.

You are just saying that because you are anti-Chinese.

Everyone knows you spam the forum with anti-Chinese crap, so don't try to pretend you are some sort of unbiased fair commenter.

Reflected!?

You are just saying that because you are anti-Chinese.

Everyone knows you spam the forum with anti-Chinese crap, so don't try to pretend you are some sort of unbiased fair commenter.

Reflected!?
Seems that you're just too determined to show your reverse engineering skills here on PDF & fail to comprehend the difference between trolling & copying I mean RE stuff !

Seems that you're just too determined to show your reverse engineering skills here on PDF & fail to comprehend the difference between trolling & copying I mean RE stuff !

bitter medicine affective the most!!!

are you suffering with that???

I have my way of expressing my ideas to force you to think....if u can't challenge me then don't debate with me, you looser!!!

there is nobody but YOU are the only troll here!!!

bitter medicine affective the most!!!

are you suffering with that???

I have my way of expressing my ideas to force you to think....if u can't challenge me then don't debate with me, you looser!!!

there is nobody but YOU are the only troll here!!!
Yeah right tell that to the millions of CCP(the one that employed you) hired propaganda workers !

we just need to throw USA out of Pakistan and close their embassy fro good..in 63 years US has not been of any benefit to us other than selling decapitated weapons.
We've been hearing this argument since the age of the dinosaurs! But what have you guys done so far to kick them out? Nix! Because the Yanks hold the purse strings. Get what I mean?

If you guys had learned to stand on your own feet and not danced to America's tunes since independence, and depended on it for those dollars, you would have been in a different league now - probably one of the fastest growing economies.

It's high time you throw away those American crutches and stand on your own feet!

Cheers!

Without Pakistan, there won't be the withdrawal of soviet union troops from afghanistan and the later collapse of U.S.S.R.

You should remember that. Pakistan helped U.S. to win the cold war.

Pakistan also helped to normalize the relation between China and U.S.A, which was also another foundation step for U.S. to win the cold war.
Well without the US intervention PAK(west) would have been annexed by IND in 71 !

What is it with Pakistan that it seems to be eager to rush to being the battle ground for any sort of struggle between super powers? First US-USSR struggle now US-China struggle.

It is like the Belgium of Asia.

Thank you the feeling is mutual we from children to old people appreciate the Chinese peaceful people :china: :pakistan:

Wait till Pakistani islamofascists start to 'export' their brand of islam to the muslims in Western China. Then you'll see how 'nice' the Chinese treat your muslim brothers. The Chinese won't hesitate to bulldoze your 'brothers' villages under and make like they never existed. Sort of like Tienanmen Square, but with muslims.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom