What's new

US trying to choke China

American policies on the whole are very unpopular and unfair. When Chinese are really ready there are many countries who will stand by them against Americans

American policies on the whole are very unpopular and unfair. When Chinese are really ready there are many countries who will stand by them against Americans

like ????

Isn't the china who keeps on buying T bills to fuel US's war machines ??

I'd be happy to leave backstabbing Pakistan (hiding Bin Laden...) on our own and hook up with the Indians. I don't know why we didn't in the first place.

Yes be our guest But bro ur comment counters the American policy .That is y ur countries diplomats are trying to have a dialog with Pakistan.

If u are so eager to be India's friend than y u just dont leave Pakistan alone U MORONS.

After Pakistan kick out the US they will be able to concentrate their resources on dealing with poisonous india. Pakistan will be assisted by the Arab world, China, and all of the South Asian countries.
Who told you that Arabs will go against USA to favour Pakistan's Interest....and Btw what is your defination of South Asian countries.....For your information South Asia consist of....
India,Pakistan,Nepal,Bhutan,Maldives,Sri Lanka.Bangladesh ,Afghanistan,Iran and Burma...
..so out of all these countries except Sri lanka who do you think will favour Pakistan against USA,India,Australia,South Korea and Japan.....

China most powerful Asset is India, China will eventually be forced to form a common alliance with India we might just see Chini Hindi Bhai Bhai again after all, I believe Indians feel the same about their chinese brothers.
"Kings of the East" will remain a dream unless china doesn't support pak.
And NE is on threat from China.
How the heck did china claim Kashmir?

America's designs will ultimately fail because the only taker in the neighbourhood seems to be India to assist in the context of containing China

After Pakistan kick out the US they will be able to concentrate their resources on dealing with poisonous india. Pakistan will be assisted by the Arab world, China, and all of the South Asian countries.

Pakistan wants to kick out US because they got new master ..China..:D

Without Pakistan, there won't be the withdrawal of soviet union troops from afghanistan and the later collapse of U.S.S.R.

You should remember that. Pakistan helped U.S. to win the cold war.

Pakistan also helped to normalize the relation between China and U.S.A, which was also another foundation step for U.S. to win the cold war.

Without Pakistan there would been no terrorism in China...:azn:

America's designs will ultimately fail because the only taker in the neighbourhood seems to be India to assist in the context of containing China

I thought only Pakistanis buy or beg US stuff...India is buying from all...US, France, Russia, Israel etc.

Here you go Aryan B's story starts and ends with India only... Btw Don't you think you forgot to mention Japan,S.Korea,Australia,Philipines,Taiwan,Indonesia,Vietnam....and not to forget their improving relation with Burma........

You are just saying that because you are anti-american.

Everyone knows you spam the forum with anti-american crap, so don't try to pretend you are some sort of unbiased fair commenter.

Yeh, just don't mention the 10 other countries in the region who are with the U.S.

"Kings of the East" will remain a dream unless china doesn't support pak.
And NE is on threat from China.
How the heck did china claim Kashmir?

There no other compromise for our friendship with Pakistan. As far as our concern over the indians, stay out of South China Sea/ It's not an area you should meddle into alongside with your nosiness into the affairs of Xizang. Gradually move yourselves out from AP and Sikkim and and take good care of your starving people.

You are just saying that because you are anti-american.

Everyone knows you spam the forum with anti-american crap, so don't try to pretend you are some sort of unbiased fair commenter.

Of course I am anti American. I believe that I can see all the innocents who have been killed by American unjust actions

Pakistan wants to kick out US because they got new master ..China..:D
Without Pakistan there would been no terrorism in China...:azn:

You have multiple masters india!
The friendship between China and Pakistan is on equal footing, unlike the master and toady relationships between US, Russia the rest of the west over india!

There no other compromise for our friendship with Pakistan. As far as our concern over the indians, stay out of South China Sea/ It's not an area you should meddle into alongside with your nosiness into the affairs of Xizang. Gradually move yourselves out from AP and Sikkim and and take good care of your starving people.

Thank you the feeling is mutual we from children to old people appreciate the Chinese peaceful people :china: :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom