What's new

US Tries to Stifle Chinese Space Advances

But the Chinese do consider blacks to be racially 'inferior'. Did not Sun Yat Sen adopted many of the Europeans' ideas about race and racial superiority notions and adapted them for the Chinese?

I'm Chinese and I don't care if you were Vietnamese, Norwegian, or Nicaraguan. It doesn't detract from the fact that you're a bitter and delusional old man than has a serious inferiority complex.

Nope, how Chinese are racially superior to Vietnamese?
Dunno...You are a Chinese. You tell us.

I've seen many Vietnamese in my life, 40-50% of them look like Southern Chinese and about 10% of them look like Northern Chinese, and the rest look like Southeast Asians.

And there is no need to start a race war against the white population, their population is slowly diluting by themselves, see how US will become a Latino majority by 2050, and someone else will accomplish the job for us. All we can do is to sit back and enjoy the show.
Good...Then you are advocating a 'race war' by proxy. Nice to know your true 'color'.

Dunno...You are a Chinese. You tell us.

Good...Then you are advocating a 'race war' by proxy. Nice to know your true 'color'.

Well, there is nothing we can do about it, we are just the outsiders.

So don't blame us about the Latino population outbreeding the white Anglo-Saxons in USA. :D

BTW, i have a Latino buddy who told me that he has impregnated at least seven blonde Anglo-Saxon chicks. :tup:

Well, there is nothing we can do about it, we are just the outsiders.
You can cheer them on. After all, at one time the Chinese believe they were the 'white', and therefore 'superior', race until their contact with the Europeans, who had lighter skin tones and superior technology. Then senor Sun Yat Sen came out and said the 'yellow' race is on the same level as the 'white' race, meaning the Euros. Both beliefs had darker skin tones to be of 'inferior' racial characteristics. It is would be good to see an 'inferior' race getting the upper hand in this race war that the 'yellow' race would benefit.

So don't blame us about the Latino population outbreeding the white Anglo-Saxons in USA. :D
No one is 'blaming' the Chinese. We are just calling you for what you are.

BTW, i have a Latino buddy who told me that he has impregnated at least seven blondes Anglo-Saxon chicks. :tup:
See...Just as I thought...You Chinese boys here advocating a race war.

You can cheer them on. After all, at one time the Chinese believe they were the 'white', and therefore 'superior', race until their contact with the Europeans, who had lighter skin tones and superior technology. Then senor Sun Yat Sen came out and said the 'yellow' race is on the same level as the 'white' race, meaning the Euros. Both beliefs had darker skin tones to be of 'inferior' racial characteristics. It is would be good to see an 'inferior' race getting the upper hand in this race war that the 'yellow' race would benefit.

No one is 'blaming' the Chinese. We are just calling you for what you are.

See...Just as I thought...You Chinese boys here advocating a race war.

Again, this has nothing to do with us.

It is not a sin to watch the downfall of an opponent.

US did the same to USSR.

US will also die in happiness if China desintegrated in pieces before their observation.

Too bad, they are not going to outlast us as the ethnic issues within their population is far worse than China is now facing. :undecided:

Sorry, but the truth hurts.

It is objective fact that blacks and mexicans will dominate the demographics of the US without drastic US action. We have made no comments on whether this is good or bad, but merely on reality. In fact, by accusing us of racism by saying this objective fact, you are indeed actually the racist, because you are implying that blacks and mexicans are inferior and will be negative to the US.

It is objective fact that blacks and mexicans will dominate the demographics of the US without drastic US action. We have made no comments on whether this is good or bad, but merely on reality. In fact, by accusing us of racism by saying this objective fact, you are indeed actually the racist, because you are implying that blacks and mexicans are inferior and will be negative to the US.

Yeah, if US truly believes the concept of melting pot, so what's wrong with the booming population of the Blacks and the Latinos?

Ya China boys better not troll this one into another radical.

If you don't want us backlashing at you then my advice to you is to quit labeling us as "China boys".

Does past wrong acts justify today's? Does past wrong ideas justify today's? Are you saying that one's skin color and other physical characteristics takes priority over his intellect and ideas? Do you believe that the Chinese is the 'superior' Asian stock? And that all of Asia should follow China's lead in an upcoming race war against the white race?

Yes! It always has and always will, until the Europeans return all of the historical treasures they've stolen from former colonies, we Asians has to find other ways and means to get it done. Like the great Malcom X said, "...by any means necessary!" The Chinese, Japanese, and Indian are the superior Asian stock(mostly China) because of their rich history and development.

But the Chinese do consider blacks to be racially 'inferior'.

So did the Vietnamese in large (especailly the older generations). I grew up in the Allen Parkway Village in Houston back in the '70s, it was unfortunate start for two poor groups of people, but boils down racial stereotyping and so forth.

Yes! It always has and always will, until the Europeans return all of the historical treasures they've stolen from former colonies, we Asians has to find other ways and means to get it done. Like the great Malcom X said, "...by any means necessary!" The Chinese, Japanese, and Indian are the superior Asian stock(mostly China) because of their rich history and development.
Good to know you are a race war advocate. Now...Should there be a war between the US and China, do you advocate all Asians in the US to side with China, and if they are US citizen, like yourself, betray their country in anyway possible?

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

So did the Vietnamese in large (especailly the older generations). I grew up in the Allen Parkway Village in Houston back in the '70s, it was unfortunate start for two poor groups of people, but boils down racial stereotyping and so forth.
This is not about the Viets. This is about the Chinese.

Good to know you are a race war advocate. Now...Should there be a war between the US and China, do you advocate all Asians in the US to side with China, and if they are US citizen, like yourself, betray their country in anyway possible?

China won't start a war with US, why pose such question?

Back
Top Bottom