What's new

US to invest $1 trillion in India: Nirupama Rao

2606028904_aa5778780f.jpg

1 Trillion!? You people should be condemned.

^^^^ So things are falling in place, Infrastructure Investments in India is hugely profitable, There's no dearth of Infrastructure projects in India. Arunachal Pradesh itself is getting 136 dams. Huge infra projects have been lined up in almost all states.

You're out of touch with reality, US isn't going to invest 1 trillion in Hind over 5 years nor 15 years. This news is rubbish and laughable.

You're out of touch with reality, US isn't going to invest 1 trillion in Hind over 5 years nor 15 years. This news is rubbish and laughable.

And you are getting blinded by hate...

btw, you have a weird avatar...

Sir its not the US government, its the US companies, similar to how there are many US companies that have open up production plants in China, Bangladesh and other Asian countries. Investment doesn't just mean giving out money it can also come in form of opening production plants in India.

Bl[i]tZ;2418668 said:
Who the **** are you? Don't believe, protest in front of the US embassy or may be even better shoot yourself in disbelief, do I ******* care?

Grow up and stop acting like little kid ....OR...please go to your bharti forum...We don't want this forum to become 'polluted' but alas...we allow alot of bhartis here :cry:

Seriously, I can't believe these condemned Hindustanis even have the audacity and nerve to post such ludicrous rubbish bs on a Pakistani Defence Forum, and play it off like it's real...

I can't even laugh at this thread, it's just too stupid.

Seriously, I can't believe these condemned Hindustanis even have the audacity and nerve to post such ludicrous rubbish bs on a Pakistani Defence Forum, and play it off like it's real...

And this chatpatahat of some Pakistani members is all the reward that we need for posting these articles :rofl:

Our friends from China, common, don't be skeptical...China recieved similar levels of investment a couple decades ago. Now its India's turn. Considering the GDP of India, i don't see any reason why shouldn't US companies invest in India. Although China will still be China, its investment friendly land in all possible way which India i don't think will ever be considering we are a democracy and because of beaurocracy everything take more time in India but still after China, India is the next preferred destination.

seriously 1 trillion`! i'd believe 1 billion..
I hope you are kidding because if not then i think you should first do a little google about Indian economy and then understand economy. India receives billions of dollar of FDI every month, now why would US companies will come all the way from US and just invest 1 billion $ in infrastructure here in India ? I mean that they are already doing without any fuss, there's nothing new about it.

or maybe its foreign institutional investment aiming to $ucking india's economy to the bottom just how they did in 80s Japan and late 90s in south east asian countries?
How exactly that happened ???? Please thow some light....I don't get it, if anything good is posted about India, it can't be true but it is always true about China...grow up

Grow up and stop acting like little kid ....OR...please go to your bharti forum...We don't want this forum to become 'polluted' but alas...we allow alot of bhartis here

u kno bharits here, are the major source of revenue for this forum..right?No ones doing any charity here.

On topic-->

well 1 trillion is not even 1/10 portion of there gdp over 5 years is a good solid investment plan.

but oh well words are words ...well see how this goes next year,,its not tht far ahead.

seriously use your common logic to think``1 trillion? its almost your entire GDP

Nobody said India is gonna invest it and when US plans to do so then then size of India's GDP does not matter.. Hope this fits well in the Neurovascular bundle that sits right above nose and eyes on your face..

Is there an alternative source than TOI? And do you Indians really believe in that figure?

Why would US corporation invest in India when there's current account outflow, not to mention the Lack of profitability in infrustructure development.

If you think it's BS and do not have place on PDF then for god sake, instead of constant cribbing, report the thread to mods..

Personally I don't see anything negative against Pakistan in this thread so my advise to you will be to give this thread a skip. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom