What's new

US to invest $1 trillion in India: Nirupama Rao

Seems like Chinese members have immunity for trolling..

They dont have any real logic or content to discuss on this thread...The moment they see some development news in India..they start jumping like monkeys who just got a banana..

And add tot that Pakistani members, funnily making comments on India's economy when their own country's economy is going down the drain..

This news quotes Indian Ambassador to America who is much more credible than these sorry lot!!

They don't seem to realize that its the Private companies and not the US government that is investing. I guess Private and Companies can't be used in the same sentence in our neighbor's country. And other thing they seem to over look is its over the period of five years. Plus then again I wouldn't blame some of our neighbor from the west they rarely see investment where they live so I can see why they are so confused.

TBH, I think the news might be about US participation in Trillion Dollar Infrastructure plan that India is planning to run between 2012 and 2017. The total investment plan is worth 1 trillion dollar and I don't think US is gonna invest all of that

Possibility is that TOI as usual might have messed up the numbers.. who knows? But good thing is we are planning to put a Trillion dollar into our outdated infrastructure and that sure indicates good days ahead for India's infra company's.. I will cross my fingers and wish all goes well..

seriously 1 trillion`! i'd believe 1 billion..

Seriously :rofl::rofl:
My associate has an approved loan of $5 billion investment for a project for the next year, guess what its from a US company, and again guess what its an infrastructure project. This is just one project in one state in India - they have planned the same project in a number of other states in the future.

This is just one small project from one private company in India, Infra investments are highly profitable specially in India where the demand is enormous, This is not the place or the right mix of people here to go into specifics of any planned investments -But a trillion dollar investment in Infra is quite true and is being put into motion. You guys wanna believe it or not - doesn't really matter to us.

Seriously, I can't believe these condemned Hindustanis even have the audacity and nerve to post such ludicrous rubbish bs on a Pakistani Defence Forum, and play it off like it's real...
Seriously, I can't believe these self styled ghairatis even have the audacity and nerve to post such ludicrous rubbish bs on a Pakistani Defence Forum.

Two can play this game, what? :azn: And needless to say, you require urgent medical help for posting such twaddle.

Lots of countries are interested in investment in trillion dollar infra plan.. Canada is another in the list..

http://canada-indiabusiness.ca/2011/11/the-financial-times-c-ibc-busineess-forum/

Also as mentioned in the article Jade posted, Private sector is gonna invest only 50% of it so I don't know how a single entity is gonna invest the whole trillion dollar..

Looks like Chinese are interested too

Business Line : Industry & Economy News : Chinese firms to bid for Indian infra projects: Gang

May be this will make some of the Chinese commenting on this thread happy. :cheers:

Bl[i]tZ;2418857 said:
Yes,

India will never get the US nuclear deal,

yes India will never get the Australian Uranium,

Yes Indian economy has collapsed if it grows at 7.5% instead of 8.5% for an year in which it has had to battle inflation.

Take it easy.. With cool head we will achieve all that we ever wanted.. :) Yeah Yeah we the poor Indians..

$1 trillion !!!
Does U.S.A has so much foreign reserve to invest in first place?

Nope! It'll borrow the money from China!! :cheesy:

LOL. :lol: Well your guy "Kamal Nath" already came over to ask us for help in building your infrastructure.

So I guess there is no shame in accepting re-routed Chinese money to finance your stuff either.

Under Sec of State for Economic Affairs Robert Hormats (Listen to video from 2 min 18 sec)

US companies set to invest 1 trillion in India - July 19, 2011 - Daily News from India and South Asia.

India govt. has projected a $1 trillion infrastructure investment in the 2012-2017 period and half ($ 500 billion) of it is expected to come from Private Sectory. This provides huge opportunities to American companies. - Under Sec of State for Economic Affairs Robert Hormats

This is from July, 2011

Now cry!

LOL. :lol: Well your guy "Kamal Nath" already came over to ask us for help in building your infrastructure.

So I guess there is no shame in accepting re-routed Chinese money to finance your stuff either.

CD, you guys never stop amusing us.. Nobody came asking for help.. stop being arrogant.. It's business we have the opportunity and you are gonna bid to for projects and will be in competition against companies from all over the world..

It's all your wish if you want to participate.. Nobody will care if you don't.. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom