What's new

US to be the sole Superpower for century at least !

Wonder why a Indian in US is so concerned about superpower status of America :angel:

I am not. USA and the West have been responsible for the decline of moral values across the world.To be Frank,I am happy for what is coming for usa in 2013-14.

yea u r rite ...but ussr went bust after being a super power for 45 years...and usa only passed 23 years of being a super power...

yea u r rite ...but ussr went bust after being a super power for 45 years...and usa only passed 23 years of being a super power...

You are wrong...USA is a super power since 1945 and an Industrial Power much before that.

i think usa was ecnomical super power...and ussr was super power because of its army/...

:coffee: the Indians are panicking now because they realize nobody can save them from another 1962

Recently you ran back by packing up tents fearing it would lead to killing of 10 Chinese soldiers by Indian Army in 1967 :coffee:

Then why USSR went bust. Without a strong economy to back up the military machine, its good for nothing.

USSR economy was and is Oil and commodities dependent while china and India are industrial power as Americans used to be.

USSR economy was and is Oil and commodities dependent while china and India are industrial power as Americans used to be.

Keep us out of the supa powa race.

2013 and this Indian is predicting the next 87 years?

You Chinese seems to have no problem with 'China will overtake US in x number of years' surveys.

India is not an industrial power comparable to China or the US.

I was pointing out the difference between USSR economy and chines or Indian economy.One was oil based economy while Indian and chines economies are not totally dependent on oil or commodity sales alone. And i didn't compare USA vs India or India vs china.

Keep us out of the supa powa race.

You Chinese seems to have no problem with 'China will overtake US in x number of years' surveys.

Last time I checked OECD was not Chinese nor is the world bank or the IMF. But Indian seem to churn out self delusional predictions on a weekly basis.

Last time I checked OECD was not Chinese nor is the world bank or the IMF. But Indian seem to churn out self delusional predictions on a weekly basis.

That is GDP and this is a whole different topic.

Superpower ....Its losing its superpower status at a rapid pace. Look at its deficits,debts and the massive derivative ponzi schemes.There is not much industrial base in USA with exception of military and upcoming oil and gas in north Dakota Bakken formation ,Eagle Ford formation (Texas) and the Permian Basin.

USA will lose its superpower status in coming 3-4 years with the dollar collapse happening in 2014 and its military will evaporate soon after that. There will be three major power centers : North America ,Russia ,China. China will be manufacturer type merchantilist power while USA and Russia will be resource selling major power.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article40826.html

US economy is a paper economy now.

2014 is your prediction eh? if not, will you promise to take your meds?

This is a serious discussion or at least I hoped for one, unfortunately delusional tin foil astrologers like the poster above can't be kept away from it.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom