What's new

US to be the sole Superpower for century at least !

Then why USSR went bust. Without a strong economy to back up the military machine, its good for nothing.

The USSR had never come close to what China has achieved today. China is now the largest manufacturer and largest exporter to the world. If your second part is correct, it is the USA should be worried....

2014 is your prediction eh? if not, will you promise to take your meds?

This is a serious discussion or at least I hoped for one, unfortunately delusional tin foil astrologers like the poster above can't be kept away from it.

You choose the wrong form for a intelligent discussion. This is a propaganda forum.......the same kind you are also attempting to do.

The USSR had never come close to what China has achieved today. China is now the largest manufacturer and largest exporter to the world. If your second part is correct, it is the USA should be worried....

China still refers to itself as 3rd world/ under developed country. Your illusions of grandeur aside, its economy is not going to be it its way to be a superpower. It is still far below developed nation status. It does not have any 3 let alone needs 3 key achievements I pointed out.

This is a discussion about superpower status not a discussion about GDP. Else Japan would have been a superpower being that it was 2nd highest GDP for the longest.

Alternatively- USSR was not a super power because of its GDP. please comprehend the concept being discussed. You have no allies( nor NATO like agreement) , no bases and no global military reach nor are you a developed country. your friends are undeveloped small nations , most of them being under sanctions by the rest of the world. most them being looked at as terrorist havens. Even so most of them are allies of Russia more so than yours.

You choose the wrong form for a intelligent discussion. This is a propaganda forum.......the same kind you are also attempting to do.

Yes you are right. US being a superpower and safe in its position is a just a propaganda! Why- the entire world investing in the US more so now that ever - is the result of voodoo magic/ mind control weapons we use. :pop:

Yes you are right. US being a superpower and safe in its position is a just a propaganda! Why- the entire world investing in the US more so now that ever - is the result of voodoo magic/ mind control weapons we use. :pop:

What flavor is the pop corn you are eating ?

China still refers to itself as 3rd world/ under developed country. Your illusions of grandeur aside, it's economy is not going to be it its way to be a superpower. It is still far below developed nation status. It does not have any 3 let alone needs 3 key achievements I pointed out.

This is a discussion about superpower status not a discussion about GDP. Else Japan would have been a superpower being that it was 2nd highest GDP for the longest.

Alternatively- USSR was not a super power because of its GDP. please comprehend the concept being discussed. You have no allies( nor NATO like agreement) , no bases and no global military reach nor are you a developed country. your friends are undeveloped small nations , most of them being under sanctions by the rest of the world. most them being looked at as terrorist havens. Even so most of them are allies of Russia more so than yours.

I was answering his post that, "Then why USSR went bust. Without a strong economy to back up the military machine, its good for nothing."

I have no interest respond to your messy and idiotic post. You are saying nothing so better shut up.

I was answering his post that, "Then why USSR went bust. Without a strong economy to back up the military machine, its good for nothing."

I have no interest respond to your messy and idiotic post. You are saying nothing so better shut up.

of course you have nothing to say to my post because it undress your cheerleader outfit made on the basis of zero knowledge of realities on the ground. My salient facts are indisputable.

2014 is your prediction eh? if not, will you promise to take your meds?

This is a serious discussion or at least I hoped for one, unfortunately delusional tin foil astrologers like the poster above can't be kept away from it.

Want to bet you sheep?? Dollar reserve status is being eroded exponentially and this is from Paul Craig Roberts former US treasury secretary. Also Sociologists like Galtung have forecasted that USA will collapse b/w 2016 to 2020. So have market analysts like Rob Kirby,Gordon Long,Peter Schiff,Mike Shedlock ,Dmitri Orlov,Gerald Celente,Jim Rogers forecasted that USA will lose reserve status in 2014 to 2020.

Need I say more. Lets compare your credentials to the above guys should we?

What are your credentials??

absolutely right.US corruption dwarfs its GDP and thats clear from the magnitude of the Libor scandal and oil market derivatives scandal in which Federal Reserve,US congress and the big banks are heavily implicated.This guy is spouting US uber allies propaganda.Whenever corruption has dwarfed GDP we see hyperinflation or collapse like Zimbabwe,Roman Empire,Weimar Germany,Yugoslavia etc.

Okay I will bet INR 50,000 that USA will experience economic collapse by 2016. Is that a deal?What do you bet?

Its a farce created via use of tools like interest rate swaps and manipulation by big banks via derivatives that this illusion is underway.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article8361.html

US economy is nothing but an empty husk now. Read the works of former US treasury Secretary Paul Roberts and John Mauldin.

Okay I will bet INR 50,000 that USA will experience economic collapse by 2016. Is that a deal?What do you bet?

What happened to your 2014 prediction: ?

how about a tangible bet that either of us can actually follow up. I'm not about to contact you and give you my personal details to get the INR 50k in $.

How about this we do this in steps. If 2014 our currency collapses and or we lose what was it your fab 5 of moronic economist told you - we will lose currency reserve status. as you predicted earlier ... - we delete our accounts and name a new one called " I'm Jay AtL's b*i*t*c*h " or vice verse if I lose?

then we deal with what the bet is 2016 because no guarantees that you will be around nor will i be around to collect.

Its a farce created via use of tools like interest rate swaps and manipulation by big banks via derivatives that this illusion is underway.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article8361.html

US economy is nothing but an empty husk now. Read the works of former US treasury Secretary Paul Roberts and John Mauldin.

Get your tin foil pressed and ready , we are about to beam you more information to your dunce cap

What happened to your 2014 prediction: ?

how about a tangible bet that either of us can actually follow up. I'm not about to contact you and give you my personal details to get the INR 50k in $.

How about this we do this in steps. If 2014 our currency collapses are you predicted earlier ... - we delete our accounts and name a new one called " I'm Jay AtL's b*i*t*c*h " or vice versa if I lose?

then we deal with what the bet is 2016 because no guarantees that you will be around nor will i be around to collect.

Get your tin foil pressed and ready , we are about to beam you more information to your dunce cap

I still think it will be 2014(US collapse),but my opinion is that tangible effects on world economy will be witnessed in 2015-16. That is the opinion of Mr.Charles Nenner on basis of sunspot and cosmic wave intensity data.

I prefer monetary bets though. Have won 72% of the times. And wear your sheeple skin tight. Okay but there can be alternate bet.You will start a thread admitting defeat and apologise. If I lose I will start a thread admitting defeat and leave this forum .Is that fine?

What cannot refute the facts and financial data analysis in the article, sheep .You show your level of education . Call me when you can interpret derivatives data.

I still think it will be 2014(US collapse),but my opinion is that tangible effects on world economy will be witnessed in 2015-16. That is the opinion of Mr.Charles Nenner on basis of sunspot and cosmic wave intensity data.

I prefer monetary bets though. Have won 72% of the times. And wear your sheeple skin tight. Okay but there can be alternate bet.You will start a thread admitting defeat and apologise. If I lose I will start a thread admitting defeat and leave this forum .Is that fine?

The world's economy is influenced by sun spots and cosmic wave intensity? Wonderful.

Sunspots Predict 'Major Crisis' After 2013: Chartist

What cannot refute the facts and financial data analysis in the article, sheep .You show your level of education . Call me when you can interpret derivatives data.

So the dunce is not going to take up my bet? I can show you opposite data too and speak to derivatives too. But that is debating in circles with you- Nothing qualifies as betting on it yeah? If you think your " voodoo math" is going to hold , then certainly you should not walk away from the bet I made.

It is simple- you say 2014 our currency will crash and dollar wont be a reserve anymore. If it does not then you will execute the losers side of the bet- if it does crash then I will execute the losers side of the bet too. it is no fun that you just leave or I do... you need to proclaim to the world you are an idiot to the other. So we delete accounts and create a new one calling ourselves as such

I know 99% of Indians here are looking at you as the dunce with no education vs me, given your moronic predictions.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom