What's new

US threatens Pakistan again with sanctions over Iran gasline

unfair to sanction this way, I am seeing Pakistan developing spine, good for their future. Pakistan is in right direction. I support them.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Since, last 4.5 years Pakistan did nothing on pipe line, all blame goes to Salman Bashir for towing Indian agenda.
Where does India come in ur pipeline?

Sanction - A threatened penalty for disobeying a law or rule.

Still scorned by Uncle Sam?
Why you guys afraid what Uncle Sam says? Obviously, you shouldn't here.

Do we all not remember American comments about last sanctions!! 'it was a grave mistake to impose sanctions on Pakistan'

Only mentally sick Americans will ask for sanctions on Pakistan and i think there are more healthy brains in US than sick.

Clinton is simply bluffing.

Truman and Nixon wouldn't

Pakistan does not have any leverage over US after closing the Karachi Route.

So Pakistan will ultimately Submit to US.

Quoting my post from another thread..

I can't ever understand the mentality of the bharatis and which universe's logic they use.

Pakistan is controlled by USA. However, Pakistan supports Taliban, Al Qaeda, Haqqanis, protected OBL, and on and on.

I mean seriously, do you guys NOT see the obvious contradiction? Does it have to pointed out to you? Seriously? Please grow up and get a life.

Sanction - A threatened penalty for disobeying a law or rule.

Still scorned by Uncle Sam?
Why you guys afraid what Uncle Sam says? Obviously, you shouldn't here.

Truman and Nixon wouldn't
The problem is not Pakistani people. It is Hillary's own grown leeches like Nawaz Shareef who is scared of losing his payroll.

The problem is not Pakistani people. It is Hillary's own grown leeches like Nawaz Shareef who is scared of losing his payroll.

Sir, NS was nurtured by General Zia ul Haq during his dictatorship.

Sooner or later they will have their whole "international community" they keep talking about sanctioned. Besides maybe Japan and of course Israel.

Back
Top Bottom