What's new

US threatens Pakistan again with sanctions over Iran gasline

What Pakistan is doing regarding that Iran pipe line is in their best Interest. US is just a bully boy trying to fu#k with every one.
India said no to santions on Iran and so should Pakistan.

What Pakistan is doing regarding that Iran pipe line is in their best Interest. US is just a bully boy trying to fu#k with every one.
India said no to santions on Iran and so should Pakistan.

i dont agree with last comment.we need iran not pakistan.

Since, last 4.5 years Pakistan did nothing on pipe line, all blame goes to Salman Bashir for towing Indian agenda.

i dont agree with last comment.we need iran not pakistan.
I don't get what you are saying, I never said we need Pakistan. All I am saying is that Pakistan should not sucumb to the US presure but stand for what is good for its own energy needs.

I don't get what you are saying, I never said we need Pakistan. All I am saying is that Pakistan should not sucumb to the US presure but stand for what is good for its own energy needs.

its their business to stand or fail but we must not support them

Pakistan had sanctions before,and nothing happened..
If sanctions are imposed again...Nothing will happen....so no reason to worry.

its their business to stand or fail but we must not support them
you are entitled to your opinion and so am i, i am neither supporting them nor descriminating them as we are not the stake holders in their matters.
All I am saying is that they have to be independent of what they wish. US bullying PAKISTAN is anoying even to an INDIAN like me. If US get a chance and if we are week as a nation they might tend to play this dirty game with us too.

you are entitled to your opinion and so am i, i am neither supporting them nor descriminating them as we are not the stake holders in their matters.
All I am saying is that they have to be independent of what they wish. US bullying PAKISTAN is anoying even to an INDIAN like me. If US get a chance and if we are week as a nation they might tend to play this dirty game with us too.

i dont agree;) we are friend of jews ;)

The sanctions wont make any difference at all on our economy, all we need is little bit more balls and a bye bye to Uncle Sam. All these words from uncle Sam is not new for us, our history is full of this, so no big deal. Yes as long as Zardari and Kayani are holding the strategic positions we will keep bowing against them. So wait and see.

Because of these stupid american sanctions we are suffering here.its already $4.30 per gallon here!:hitwall:

not in favour of this project pakistan must explore its own resources

gas, plus we have enough hydel resource to make hydro elctricity

its just shia brotherhood at work

I think pakistan should not stop it's IP pipeline project because they(Americans) are fighting war for Oils not for the world peace.

It is high time for the rest of the world to build an economic framework around these Western countries that are hellbent on disrupting the development of developing countries. These type of bullying has gone too far. The rest of the developing world must come together and work out an economic mechanism to further integrate the developing world outside of the Western sphere of influence.

It is sad that other countries have to be beholden to US economic interest even against their own interest just because US has the biggest military in the world. Something must change for the betterment of people around the world.

It is high time for the rest of the world to build an economic framework around these Western countries that are hellbent on disrupting the development of developing countries. These type of bullying has gone too far.
It's been done, and it was called The Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere - and became Japan's self-justification for the imperial conquest of Western "colonies" and native territory from India to Polynesia. For years Western influence vanished only to be replaced by one far more oppressive and damaging.

The grandfathers of many Pakistanis played a proud role in defeating the Japanese and creating a world where oppressed peoples could reach for independence and self-determination - even if that included choosing trade and aid from the West.

Back
Top Bottom