What's new

US teen speaks 23 languages

Interesting...there do exist geographical variations among punjabis...
You surprised me about your sunni origin, turis are hardcore shias and they dont marry with neighbour sunni pakhtuns..the reason is their violent history with sunnis...recently a pak army soldier, a punjabi sunni, was stoned by turi jirga when it was discovered that he was having secret friendship with local turi girl.

i know abt that case but that was recent .i recent times alot has changed .. recent times religion has been used to kill people.. and well cmon man ethicn origin of that pakistani soldier was not disclosed ..just being in pakistan army doesnt mean he was punjabi.. maybe he was killed because he was sunni or maybe they wanted to marry and that local girl has also been killed my czns have told me ..

i know abt that case but that was recent .i recent times alot has changed .. recent times religion has been used to kill people.. and well cmon man ethicn origin of that pakistani soldier was not disclosed ..just being in pakistan army doesnt mean he was punjabi.. maybe he was killed because he was sunni or maybe they wanted to marry and that local girl has also been killed my czns have told me ..

Actually newspapers mentioned his punjab origin, his name and even number of his family members. And his sunni sect was specifically mentioned and perhaps he was killed more specifically for his sunni faith...the girl was also stoned...in pashtun society you will be shot for such kind of relationship but not through stoning...stoning indicates their anger , they were shouting "ya ali" during stoning.

What are you? :omghaha:
u people search ur identites in ganga valley:lol: ....u have less share in indus valley civilization......people of pakistan are more ancient than indians ........
@Monkey D Luffy

i have been living in sindh for 10 years ....My birth place is queeta......I go to queeta twice a year so here in sindh people call pathan instead of pashtun.... ......

Last edited by a moderator:
u people search ur identites in ganga valley:lol: ....u have less share in indus valley civilization......people of pakistan are more ancient than indians ........

Urdu zabaan kis valley se hai. :cheesy:

@Monkey D Luffy

i have been living in sindh for 10 years ....My birth place is queeta......I go to queeta twice a year so here in sindh people call pathan instead of pashtun.... ......

Pir tou sahih he, aik lafz sun sun kar zaban pay charrh jata he...
By the way what is your tribe name and what is their position on ongoing insurgency?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom