What's new

‘US, Russia plunging into new Cold War’

and Russia alos knows all the movement that takes in Place in the U.S.... so the same thing for both... yes true 80% of oil is under the west control.. however Russia can survive for a while... it has some nations that will for sure give Russia oil. like Iran, Venezuela and etc...

I dont agree. Iran cannot supply oil as Azerbijan and the rest of the Central Asian states are again Western NGOs. Venezuela will be attacked it tries to do something and the rest of Latin America will just watch.

Its better to create stability and economic progress. If US continues its war efforts, it will lose its own stability like Russia once did. So if any country wants to win, they have to spend on their own people.

I dont agree. Iran cannot supply oil as Azerbijan and the rest of the Central Asian states are again Western NGOs. Venezuela will be attacked it tries to do something and the rest of Latin America will just watch.

Its better to create stability and economic progress. If US continues its war efforts, it will lose its own stability like Russia once did. So if any country wants to win, they have to spend on their own people.
I agree with you that Russia need to improve its economy and stuff... but when war comes.. Russia will not easily be defeated... and Russia can wipe out half of the earth.. believe it or not..

I think it's a good step by Russia to ban US adoption. it makes Russia look bad that their kids want to leave, while in reality the Russians need to stay in Russia, the Russia population needs to increase and this could somehow help... in additions many of those kids will do something important in future so why do it for America??

Because banning adoptions to the US makes Russia look good to its citizens and the world?

I don't follow the logic, how does this make Russia look any better. Its petty, plays with their lives, and isn't even in the pursuit of a goal, just a petty move.

Because banning adoptions to the US makes Russia look good to its citizens and the world?

I don't follow the logic, how does this make Russia look any better. Its petty, plays with their lives, and isn't even in the pursuit of a goal, just a petty move.
short-term : Russia will be looked at negatively...
however long-term: Russia will benefit

I'd imagine most of these orphans would get involved in organized crime as soon as they were kicked out of the orphanages, its not like they are setups designed to make each orphan a scientist, engineer, artist, etc...

Its a sad thing for these orphans.

I'd imagine most of these orphans would get involved in organized crime as soon as they were kicked out of the orphanages, its not like they are setups designed to make each orphan a scientist, engineer, artist, etc...

Its a sad thing for these orphans.

How would you know? maybe they will join the military? some will go to college... again Russia is now working on improving their country... and I'm sure Russia planned out everything before they even sign the bill....

Stop thinking that America is the Dream.... it used to be... but America lost its glory days... after all the blood in the American history... America is not the same...

hahah what is Russia have to do with my family ? and don't worry about my personal life...
you lost the argument already...
are you mad because India signed $3 billion arms deal with Russia recently?

You are the one who replied to my post with the assertion that 'Russian kids are better off being in orphanages in Russia vs US'. I asked how come you and your family chose amrika then for yourselves. Naturally the subtle hint of the hypocritical nature of your advise, in your post, was missed. next time pay attention what you reply to...

You are the one who replied to my post with the assertion that 'Russian kids are better off being in orphanages in Russia vs US'. I asked how come you and your family chose amrika then for yourselves. Naturally the subtle hint of the hypocritical nature of your advise, in your post, was missed. next time pay attention what you reply to...
are you drunk? I'm not even Russian... how the heck can you come up with a conclusion like that?

are you drunk? I'm not even Russian... how the heck can you come up with a conclusion like that?

drunk status is applicable to you . I never said you lived in Russia or were Russian.

I simply asked when you replied to my assertion that Russian kids being adopted to the US lose out with this new Russian law- that when you came back and said that 'they are better off in Russia' + you railing against america here: How come your family and you chose to live off the US then?

You, contrary to your false flag here - are actually living in the US . you are just another add on to the disgraceful minority immigrant population in our country who loves to live off us but rails against us.

How would you know? maybe they will join the military? some will go to college... again Russia is now working on improving their country... and I'm sure Russia planned out everything before they even sign the bill....

Stop thinking that America is the Dream.... it used to be... but America lost its glory days... after all the blood in the American history... America is not the same...

Frankly I could throw the question right back at you, how do you know?

I know organized crime is a big problem in Russia, I know starting your own business in Russia is a big problem due to corruption (bribes), I know corruption in general is a big problem in Russia, I know orphans don't have many, if any, resources. I know orphans usually get the **** stick of society in general regardless of society or nation, and I know that they have less resources to get the education they need than you think.

What we do know is an opportunity for these orphans has been closed off by those in power for no real reason or goal.

Your confidence in Russia's government's ability or motives to help these orphans is astounding given the corruption often on display and the problem organized crime represents.

I place far more faith in the concern for their well being from the families willing to adopt them rather than the country stopping them from being adopted.

Stop trolling by using straw man arguments, stay on topic.

drunk status is applicable to you . I never said you lived in Russia or were Russian.

I simply asked when you replied to my assertion that Russian kids being adopted to the US lose out with this new Russian law- that when you came back and said that 'they are better off in Russia' + you railing against america here: How come your family and you chose to live off the US then?

You, contrary to your false flag here - are actually living in the US . you are just another add on to the disgraceful minority immigrant population in our country who loves to live off us but rails against us.

You have no business in my personal life... I do not want to answer you because you are not worthy...

btw English is easier than Russian to learn... Russian is hard :rofl:

I know organized crime is a big problem in Russia, I know starting your own business in Russia is a big problem due to corruption (bribes), I know corruption in general is a big problem in Russia, I know orphans don't have many, if any, resources. I know orphans usually get the **** stick of society in general regardless of society or nation, and I know that they have less resources to get the education they need than you think.

I'd imagine being a Russian soldier isn't looked on as well in Russian society as it is in American society, and so fail to see how it is a benefit to the country except in the broadest and most minute terms of having a few more bodies to throw at something.

What we do know is an opportunity for these orphans has been closed off by those in power for no real reason or goal.

You fail to see that America is still the place to go for many, many people, far more than Russia. Russia's oligarchs may or may not be working on improving Russia, but that doesn't change that a multitude of problems that exist TODAY, and your confidence in Russia's government is astounding given the corruption on display and the problem organized crime represents.

The funny part of it is that he is a US resident and so is his family. More of a Syrian mouse in real life than lion he calls himself on the internet. He used to have US flag as his " flag" on his residency but changed it to give cover to his " lion" wanna be perception on PDF

and Russia alos knows all the movement that takes in Place in the U.S.... so the same thing for both... yes true 80% of oil is under the west control.. however Russia can survive for a while... it has some nations that will for sure give Russia oil. like Iran, Venezuela and etc...
And Venezuela would get the oil there how?

I'd imagine being a Russian soldier isn't looked on as well in Russian society as it is in American society, and so fail to see how it is a benefit to the country except in the broadest and most minute terms of having a few more bodies to throw at something.

You fail to see that America is still the place to go for many, many people, far more than Russia. Russia's oligarchs may or may not be working on improving Russia, but that doesn't change that a multitude of problems that exist TODAY, and your confidence in Russia's government is astounding given the corruption on display and the problem organized crime represents.

That's true... America wouldn't be America without its immigrants... the immigrants built America...
Now, like I said before... Russia wont sign something like that if it wasn't planned.. plus Russia stated why they banned US adoptions... because the kids are not treated well... some families beat them and torture them...

Talking about crime in Russia? have you been to LA? Compton? Chicago? NY? enough is enough... Russia has the right to do whatever they want inside their own borders... you have a problem with this bill... then tell the American government to remove the Anti-Russia bill...

It is not as if Russian are lineing up to adopt...but Americans get them first....they will rot in bad conditions and grow up sociopaths. But the American law that triggered it is petty too....but at least it doesn't screw kids.

Back
Top Bottom