What's new

US refuses to talk China with India

What are you getting at,stop running around in circles,stop sounding the same in almost every other post.

I guess you are pissed because you failed to read my very simple post in another thread, so you are trying to be bitchy in this thread instead.

Go and reply to that other thread instead. :no:

I guess you are pissed because you failed to read my very simple post in another thread, so you are trying to be bitchy in this thread instead.

Go and reply to that other thread instead. :no:

See again the same thing,even a good song sounds irritating when you hear it for a long time again and again and agin,post something related to thread.

See again the same thing,even a good song sounds irritating when you hear it for a long time again and again and agin,post something related to thread.

I did. I contributed to the topic in post #3. :lol: And then in post #7.

Whereas you low IQ Indians started flaming immediately in post #4.

It seems only Chinese and Pakistanis are capable of discussing this topic, all Indians can do is talk nonsense.

And you have still not posted anything on topic, 3 pages in.

What, apart from the USA molesting an Indian female diplomat, and threatening trade sanctions against India?

Or the unending coverage of Indian rape stories in the Western media?

The current cabinet in America don't seem to care, they were more friendly to India under the Republicans.
Is the post #3 you where refering to, the quality and your contribution

Is the post #3 you where refering to, the quality and your contribution

That's right. The US now doesn't care about India, despite India desperately needing America to counter the two-front war threat that the Indian Army is always whining about.

Now, where is your contribution to the topic?

The thread is now on page 3, and I haven't seen you contributing anything towards the topic. All you are doing is bitching.

That's right. The US now doesn't care about India, despite India desperately needing America to counter the two-front war threat that the Indian Army is always whining about.

Now, where is your contribution to the topic?

The thread is now on page 3, and I haven't seen you contributing anything towards the topic. All you are doing is bitching.

qouting me,i said the same thing in my first post to you about contribution,you have been posting from post #3,havent seen any.

Oh yes we are dependent on US in reference to china,you are mixing up all the headlines,it was something like US pivot asia,ring any bell.

qouting me,i said the same thing in my first post to you about contribution,you have been posting from post #3,havent seen any.

Oh yes we are dependent on US in reference to china,you are mixing up all the headlines,it was something like US pivot asia,ring any bell.

I contributed to this thread as soon as I entered it, on post #3 and post #7.

You have not contributed anything, despite bitching from one page to the next. :rofl:

Thanks for proving that your typical Indian IQ yet again.

I contributed to this thread as soon as I entered it, on post #3 and post #7.

You have not contributed anything, despite bitching from one page to the next. :rofl:

Thanks for proving that your typical Indian IQ yet again.
Hahaha as i informed someone on PDF before i started replying to you,where the discussion will go,,though i like you IQ part,i am keeping my fingers crossed,like IQ hope my predictions come true.:rofl:

Hahaha as i informed someone on PDF before i started replying to you,where the discussion will go,,though i like you IQ part,i am keeping my fingers crossed,like IQ hope my predictions come true.:rofl:

So you came here specifically for the purpose of trolling, with no intent to contribute to the thread at all.

Exactly what I expected from your Low IQ. :lol:

You guys never have anything to contribute apart from trolling. Truly pathetic.

So you came here specifically for the purpose of trolling, with no intent to contribute to the thread at all.

Exactly what I expected from your Low IQ. :lol:

You guys never have anything to contribute apart from trolling. Truly pathetic.

Have you seen me trolling in any of the treads ,i dont want even select the post,,i will leave it to you,,,,,show me one post of yours where you have contributed ????? You can do that thats easy !
I am waiting

Have you seen me trolling in any of the treads ,i dont want even select the post,,i will leave it to you,,,,,show me one post of yours where you have contributed ????? You can do that thats easy !
I am waiting

Look at this thread. :lol:

I contributed as soon as I entered this thread, in post #3 and post #7.

You on the other hand, lack the IQ to contribute even though we are already in page 3. Not a single one of your posts here was on topic.

I'm repeating myself because your brain lacks the ability to absorb such simple information.

Look at this thread. :lol:

I contributed as soon as I entered this thread, in post #3 and post #7.

You on the other hand, lack the IQ to contribute even though we are already in page 3. Not a single one of your posts here was on topic.

I'm repeating myself because your brain lacks the ability to absorb such simple information.

Ok let me make it simple for you,i will show you how you contributed replying to one of your posts and by the was, i like your brain absord part though.

Ok let me make it simple for you,i will show you how you contributed replying to one of your posts and by the was, i like your brain absord part though.

Your sentence makes no sense.

I'm fed up of arguing with this Low IQ Indian troll. You already admitted you only came here to troll.

I prefer to discuss the topic.

On topic: I think the US no longer sees India as a viable counter-weight to China. Firstly, because India's economic growth has fallen to 4%, and India has no money in their budget for even the "first batch" of Rafale jets.

'There is no money left': Govt delays Rafale fighter jet deal - Times Of India

Secondly, even when India had the money, they did not have the guts to stop Chinese soldiers camping deep in Indian territory for 3 weeks. In the end, India gave in to all our demands.

Indian troops suspend patrols at Chumar - Times Of India

New Delhi: Apart from dismantling a SET of strategically-located bunkers at Chumar as part of an arrangement to end the standoff at Depsang Bulge in eastern Ladakh, the Indian troops seem to have suspended patrols to the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Chumar, at least for now. Senior officials briefed by personnel on the ground said the Army has discontinued the round-the-clock patrolling it was undertaking in the area for the last few months.

India could not even arrest them or evict them, they just submitted to all our demands.

And it happened again:

Chinese troops stop Army from patrolling in Indian territory - Times Of India

India is no counter-weight, the Americans have realized this. They can't even stop Chinese soldiers from camping in their territory for weeks at a time.

Which is why the USA abused the Indian female diplomat, threatened trade sanctions against India, and refused to listen to India's crying. (Not to mention letting their media run rampant with India rape stories). Because India is no longer useful to them.

@Aeronaut, what do you think of this theory.

Your sentence makes no sense.

I'm fed up of arguing with this Low IQ Indian troll. You already admitted you only came here to troll.

I prefer to discuss the topic.

On topic: I think the US no longer sees India as a viable counter-weight to China. Firstly, because India's economic growth has fallen to 4%, and India has no money in their budget for even the "first batch" of Rafale jets.

'There is no money left': Govt delays Rafale fighter jet deal - Times Of India

Secondly, even when India had the money, they did not have the guts to stop Chinese soldiers camping deep in Indian territory for 3 weeks. In the end, India gave in to all our demands.

Indian troops suspend patrols at Chumar - Times Of India

India could not even arrest them or evict them, they just submitted to all our demands.

And it happened again:

Chinese troops stop Army from patrolling in Indian territory - Times Of India

India is no counter-weight, the Americans have realized this. They can't even stop Chinese soldiers from camping in their territory for weeks at a time.

Which is why the USA abused the Indian female diplomat, threatened trade sanctions against India, and refused to listen to India's crying. (Not to mention letting their media run rampant with India rape stories). Because India is no longer useful to them.

@Aeronaut, what do you think of this theory.

Sorry dude was in class,i hope you understand that ,no one pays me to be on PDF,i wish i was.any way good,regarding counter weight to China,thats exactly we have been saying,that we have no intention of beeing counter weight to china.chinas biggest enemy is no one other than china.

Any way go through this.
I will post few links during breaks.

www.state.gov/md221293.htm

Sorry dude was in class,i hope you understand that ,no one pays me to be on PDF,i wish i was.any way good,regarding counter weight to China,thats exactly we have been saying,that we have no intention of beeing counter weight to china.chinas biggest enemy is no one other than china.

Any way go through this.
I will post few links during breaks.

www.state.gov/md221293.htm

Free press dude ,free press,they write anything to sensationalise to sell.once you start getting used to it,you will understand.

Last edited:
Free press dude ,free press,they write anything to sensationalise to sell.once you start getting used to it,you will understand.

I am from Hong Kong, we are ranked #2 in Asia on the Press Freedom Index.

Whereas India is not ranked even in the top 100. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom