What's new

US ready to arm Philippines amid China tension

It seems China has no ally in the South China Sea. All are being instigated by the US against China. China should rapidly modernise and expand its navy. The day is not far when China has to literally fight for its rights in the region.

USA is also causing problems in Pakistan so they can get to China somehow.

Relax Philippines is in really bad shape economically and the huge corruption, equip Philippines with what? 40 Years old boats and (planes-forgot they don't have any except ov-10 that too they are getting rid off).
Nothing to be concerned about Philippines has not many trained skilled men/women to put them to work on old equipment.
Excuse me...from where i see their economy is better thn urs in term of PPP,their per capita income is more thn our and urs per capita income,their growth rate is around 7.6% and still their economy is in bad shape..

It seems China has no ally in the South China Sea. All are being instigated by the US against China. China should rapidly modernise and expand its navy. The day is not far when China has to literally fight for its rights in the region.
A very concerned Bangladeshi for the rights of China. Well, why are the countries in South China sea cross with China. US can't just be the only reason. Chinese need to introspect. And BTW, Brahmaputra river may dry up if Chinese plans are implemented. What will BD do without water dear ?

Absolutely spot on!

The US is instigating, though it could be that they are prodding them on to demand their rightful share of the South China Sea resources which China feels is solely theirs for the picking.

Nasty little devils, if you ask me.

China must modernise, but of course it is not a magic wand.

I presume friends of China should feel pleased that without even modernising, they are still capable of bamboozling their way through and claiming the whole sea is theirs even though the islands are closer to other countries.

The saving grace for the friends of China is that China know fairly well that Might is Right and the US better keep their nose out or else........

I wonder what that 'or else' would finally translate into.

Watch this Space!!

Excuse me...from where i see their economy is better thn urs in term of PPP,their per capita income is more thn our and urs per capita income,their growth rate is around 7.6% and still their economy is in bad shape..

And that is even with the corruption?

That speaks volumes for itself!

Absolutely spot on!

The US is instigating, though it could be that they are prodding them on to demand their rightful share of the South China Sea resources which China feels is solely theirs for the picking.

Nasty little devils, if you ask me.

China must modernise, but of course it is not a magic wand.

I presume friends of China should feel pleased that without even modernising, they are still capable of bamboozling their way through and claiming the whole sea is theirs even though the islands are closer to other countries.

The saving grace for the friends of China is that China know fairly well that Might is Right and the US better keep their nose out or else........

I wonder what that 'or else' would finally translate into.

Watch this Space!!

actually china has historical records proving that the islands belong to china.

Do you think the Andaman Islands belong to Bangladesh then? I mean it is closer to them.

A very concerned Bangladeshi for the rights of China. Well, why are the countries in South China sea cross with China. US can't just be the only reason. Chinese need to introspect. And BTW, Brahmaputra river may dry up if Chinese plans are implemented. What will BD do without water dear ?

Dont you know ? They cross over into India illegally into Assam or West Bengal and be a nuisance.

The US is getting more stupid with every second that passes it seems as if the ''cowboy culture'' is still at large in the US admin and it may not be long before it once again bites off more than it can chew..........

Back
Top Bottom