What's new

US preapring for Another WAR

Major Shaitan Singh

Reaction score
Country
India
Large Amount of Military Good are being shifted to east coast of USA from all regions

This has been reported by several people they have seen military goods moving to eastern and western ports of US

Last edited by a moderator:
i have heard on cnn that USA and NATO have planned to stay in Afghanistan for as long as 2024

US is not going to strike an axe on its won foot. They will not engage anywhere, except in a national emergency, till they have pulled out of Iraq and reduced Afghan presence to a tamed down level.

no biggie ;)

Afghanistan and Iraq were not achieved objectives so why would they bother with Pakistan --- a country with a greater population than both COMBINED.

politicians can't win the hearts or minds of Pakistanis -- you think NATOs could in a nuclear armed country?

run dalit run :cheesy:

While in no way i appreciate the persons post to whom you replied, that was cheap the last one.

Way far cheap and the smile says u know that.

i have heard on cnn that USA and NATO have planned to stay in Afghanistan for as long as 2024

obviously they will maintain some presence there....especially with an increasingly assertive China making its moves to secure contracts and try to win some influence there.

it's a huge quagmire for them because a vast number of American public are eager to see their troops come home to their families and stop the wasteful spending and deaths of their soldiers --especially after 2011 which has already been so far a difficult year, with the insurgency gaining momentum again.

the new US embassy they are building will likely house many operatives as well as marines. They may maintain some military presence and some listening posts here and there (through the use of informants); however it will nowhere be near the scale that it is now.

we all know that MMS and the indians in general are keen to see the NATO forces remain there......I think its just a matter of seeing who is more patient. The taleban insurgents or NATO.

and to be quite frank -- while i'm opposed to NATO presence, I don't welcome the talebs becoming strong again; though it is something we may have to deal with and accept for now as far as Afghanistan is concerned.

It would be a very foolish move on the part of america to get involved in any further military adventurism.

One has to look into the alternate scnerio of Afghan war if Taliban were to be actually defeated on the ground. The purpose of Afghan war is to have a base for countering China, and spread of violence in Xinjiang region is part of the same chain.

run pak run:usflag::pakistan:

These are brand new vehicles being transported by train probably from factories to central vehicle depots for further distribution to user units against existing shortages and replacements for wastage. Not really a remarkable sight, especially if one considered the quantum of US Army deployment all over the world. The other video featured a convoy of some BLTs (Bridge Layer Tanks), bridging equipment and some covered 16 wheeler trailers (probably engineering equipment). From these videos alone, I believe it is nothing but normal logistical activity. From the recorded conversation, I was glad to know that the American civilian is as ignorant as the Indian counterpart.

anyways the terrorist of your faith use suicide bomb and don't have the guts to fight USA face to face so obviously its hard to beat this b*lless terrorist who hide in burqa and use children!!!!

it was hard for the same people (some of whom are fighting today) to fight face to face with your Russian (former soviet) buddies because they were 5,000 feet AGL in their Hind gunships

the ones that would later end up falling out of the sky like birds

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

These are brand new vehicles being transported by train probably from factories to central vehicle depots for further distribution to user units against existing shortages and replacements for wastage. Not really a remarkable sight, especially if one considered the quantum of US Army deployment all over the world. The other video featured a convoy of some BLTs (Bridge Layer Tanks), bridging equipment and some covered 16 wheeler trailers (probably engineering equipment). From these videos alone, I believe it is nothing but normal logistical activity. From the recorded conversation, I was glad to know that the American civilian is as ignorant as the Indian counterpart.

they and the current coalition have enough operational bases spanning everywhere from Europe to the Middle East to land-locked Central Asia

whoever started this thread is an idiot

it was hard for the same people (some of whom are fighting today) to fight face to face with your Russian (former soviet) buddies because they were 5,000 feet AGL in their Hind gunships

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

they and the current coalition have enough operational bases spanning everywhere from Europe to the Middle East to land-locked Central Asia

whoever started this thread is an idiot

tat was coz of stinger missile provided by CIA to mujhis
read charlie wilson's war

it was stinger missile provided by CIA to mujhis
read charlie wilson's war

Back
Top Bottom