What's new

US preapring for Another WAR

We don't run, but we kick As*e* and follow to those who attack on our country and then run back and when we enter into their terroteries by following them they start crayying in UNO .........same like we did in 1948, 1965, 1971 and 1999.

Its was you who was crying at UN security council 1948 (Kashmir), 1965 (Russian assistence), 1971 (Bangladesh) and 1999 to stop India from fullscale war (Diplomats from Turkey, Saudi and USA started flying to India).

Do you want me to put the links of all UN charter and Diplomats coming to India.

If we have kicked your butt (oh! sorry ****e) when and where we liked :partay:

no biggie ;)

Afghanistan and Iraq were not achieved objectives so why would they bother with Pakistan --- a country with a greater population than both COMBINED.

politicians can't win the hearts or minds of Pakistanis -- you think NATOs could in a nuclear armed country?
lol, their population doesnt even come to ours combined.

These are brand new vehicles being transported by train probably from factories to central vehicle depots for further distribution to user units against existing shortages and replacements for wastage. Not really a remarkable sight, especially if one considered the quantum of US Army deployment all over the world. The other video featured a convoy of some BLTs (Bridge Layer Tanks), bridging equipment and some covered 16 wheeler trailers (probably engineering equipment). From these videos alone, I believe it is nothing but normal logistical activity. From the recorded conversation, I was glad to know that the American civilian is as ignorant as the Indian counterpart.

or they are sending some life support to israel for upcoming tensions in the middle east. Just a precaution maybe..

sigh... somehow we went from "Some guys saw some military equipment moving East in the U.S." to "OMG, Amrika is going to attack Pakistan at any moment!"

Military equipment movement =/= imminent attack... or ANY attack.

We don't run, but we kick As*e* and follow to those who attack on our country and then run back and when we enter into their terroteries by following them they start crayying in UNO .........same like we did in 1948, 1965, 1971 and 1999.

warning warning zahil ahmed's student on rampage:taz:

sigh... somehow we went from "Some guys saw some military equipment moving East in the U.S." to "OMG, Amrika is going to attack Pakistan at any moment!"

Military equipment movement =/= imminent attack... or ANY attack.

look at the dot-head(s) who started this thread; you will have your answer

look at the dot-head(s) who started this thread; you will have your answer

I ceased reading at the 2nd page... I'm not into Indian <--> Pakistani internet pillow fights. I'm interested in information and how that information is portrayed.

the markings on one of the trucks in the second video showed it artillery related. the people in the video also wondered if it was heading to Joplin which is in Missouri. Just a few hundred miles further west from Joplin is the U.S. Army field artillery School. Most likely that is where the explosives were bound to. And actually even though it seemed like a lot on those trucks it really wasn't. You would be surprised how much powder 2 U.S. Army artillery brigades can burn through in practicing.

As far as the first video railroads are the main way military equipment is shipped. anyone growing up along main line railroad tracks will tell you it's a fairly common sight. Especially during the summer time when National guard units deploy for training.

Back
Top Bottom