What's new

US & Pakistan Dispute and Tensions over Haqqani group

yes but lots of gays in indai proves they have lots of gays and is incredible

homos are every where, in every country..and i respect them and so do all indians..

but haqqani groups, Osama, etc are only in pakistan and we hate them and so do whole world (excluding pakistanis ofcourse)

What are you saying man? :what:

Pakistan-Afghanistan border is now sealed, hence US can no longer complain about this.

Well, that's what at least the bharatis have been harping about for the last few days. Pakistan-Afghanistan border is now sealed, hence Pakistan can no longer complain about anyone supporting TTP, according to them.

More delusions, conspiracy theories, and hypocrisy from US (and bharatis) LOL. Where the hell is the evidence? Suspecting this, suspecting that.

And look at these bharatis. My god, these people have no shame. Guys, at least have some shame. You vehemently attack us for not giving proof but lap onto US conspiracy theories, LOL. Even a brute would know deep down how big a hypocrite he/she is if they were doing something like this. I fail to believe you guys don't know that you're the hypocrites of the highest order.

Pakistan-Afghanistan border is now sealed, hence US can no longer complain about this.

Well, that's what at least the bharatis have been harping about for the last few days. Pakistan-Afghanistan border is now sealed, hence Pakistan can no longer complain about anyone supporting TTP, according to them.

Sealed? Are you really serious? Sealed like what, a stamp on paper?

Because nothing has been done beyond that. Do you mean they even fenced, or rather built a wall on the ice capped peak near Kaga? That's the area the militants use to crossover. That's the area where the 25 'boys' got abducted.

Sealed? In what way????

I seriously hope you do not mean a check point here and there, when you say sealed.

lol, US has Evidence...wear your glasses and read again

Evidence ties Haqqani group to Pakistan: Munter | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Saying that you have evidence means nothing. :lol:

You have to provide it first.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Because nothing has been done beyond that. Do you mean they even fenced, or rather built a wall on the ice capped peak near Kaga? That's the area the militants use to crossover. That's the area where the 25 'boys' got abducted.

Sealed? In what way????

I seriously hope you do not mean a check point here and there, when you say sealed.

Don't ask me, ask your fellow bharatis. They've been saying it for the past week. :lol: I am merely using their theory.

Sealed? In what way????

exactly..but not 25 but over 30 pakistani muslim boys abducted: Over 30 Pakistani boys abducted in Afghanistan – The Express Tribune

apparantly they were having picnic there :lol:

This statement makes it clear that the Haqqani do have sanctuaries in Pakistan - But I don't think this will change things much - in the US administration, it is clear that there is a measure of confusion with regard to how to respond to the Pakistani position - If we go by the DoD's position, Panetta's threats may materialize, in some future - if we go by the State's Crocker's position, it's best to live with Pakistani influence.

So, what next? More AQ dead and of course Pakistan can score a coup, by giving up Zawahiri, preferably dead -- And the end game in Afghanistan?? That really is up the US, if it goes for the bases like it seems it is determined to do, it will bleed as will her ally in Kabul -- but wait, Didn't the US want to ensure that terrorism (read AQ) would not be able to threaten the US homeland from Afghanistan? And if AQ is killed off, will that not be accomplished?

But then what of these awful Talib??

And here, there is a fundamental contradiction in the Pakistani position, it seems that Pakistani policy planners are convinced that to maintain influence in Afghanistan, Pakistani authority must lose influence in Pakistan itself, because if Talib are good for Afghanistan, then they are good for Pakistan as well, just no two ways about this.

Evidence ties Haqqani group to Pakistan: Munter | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

ISLAMABAD: The US ambassador to Islamabad said in remarks broadcast Saturday that there is evidence linking the Haqqani insurgent network to the Pakistani government, a charge that could raise tensions in an already strained anti-terror alliance between Washington and Islamabad.

The US and Nato blame the Haqqani network for many of the attacks in Afghanistan, including this week’s strike on the US Embassy. The group — affiliated with both the Taliban and al Qaeda — and its army of several thousand fighters is widely assumed to be based just over the Afghan border in Pakistan.

US officials have long suspected links between the Pakistan military and the Haqqani network. But needing Pakistani cooperation to beat al Qaeda and stabilize Afghanistan, they rarely say so publicly and as directly as Ambassador Cameron Munter did in an interview with Radio Pakistan that was broadcast Saturday.

“The attack that took place in Kabul a few days ago, that was the work of the Haqqani Network,” Munter said during the interview.“And the facts, that we have said in the past, (is) that there are problems, there is evidence linking the Haqqani network to the Pakistan government. This is something that must stop.”

The army and the government were not available for comment.

exactly..but not 25 but over 30 pakistani muslim boys abducted: Over 30 Pakistani boys abducted in Afghanistan – The Express Tribune

apparantly they were having picnic there :lol:

It is not really easy to ascertain the actual number. Here's why:

Not really picnic, it was a big feast on Eid. Was Mamoon tribe which is notorious for changing sides every now and then. It is the same tribe that had ''hosted'' the Taliban's headquarters in Damadola. Half the tribe is in Afghanistan, half is in Pakistan. Half loyal to this, half loyal to that.

With all the inside info, it was less of a kidnapping, more of a ''walkover'' for the TTP.

Check out their recent history: Mamond Tribe

Please do not forget to counter check every statement with the footnote it refers to.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom