What's new

US & Pakistan Dispute and Tensions over Haqqani group

for all those haters of pakistan u.s is allowing taliban to open offices in the world and ask us to fight a group that is not fighting us and if americans can draw a policy on their interest why can't we?

TARIQ

BBC News - Haqqanis: Growth of a militant network

US officials have blamed co-ordinated attacks in Kabul on the Haqqani militant network. The Haqqanis have grown from a CIA-backed anti-Soviet group into one of the most feared anti-Western militant organisations in the region, writes the BBC's M Ilyas Khan in Islamabad.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

ok so you believe american lies? thats incredible now they will help you if china attacks you ok

I believe western sources compared to express tribune thats for sure

US officials have blamed co-ordinated attacks in Kabul on the Haqqani militant network. The Haqqanis have grown from a CIA-backed anti-Soviet group into one of the most feared anti-Western militant organisations in the region, writes the BBC's M Ilyas Khan in Islamabad.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Your source is a sh*t blog? Please at least put a post up justifying your dismissive 1 liner "rubbish lies". Its a matter of opinion. I think a blog is not worthy of a source of information. The western press is to be believed? I dont want to be repetitive but arent the western press the ones that have in the last month been caught out dozens of times talking cr*p and lying?

Of course you would cos you are scared of china and pakistan and you hoping great white man will come down from di sky and save you. Let me tell your neighbours are peace loving and you dont need west lol4

Of course you would cos you are scared of china and pakistan and you hoping great white man will come down from di sky and save you. Let me tell your neighbours are peace loving and you dont need west lol4

India has no fear of China or Pakistan and i fail to see how this has anything in regards to this thread

correct:tup:. pakistan is safest haven for any terrorists where they live in cities like abbotabad with 20 wives and 100 children

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

India has no fear of China or Pakistan and i fail to see how this has anything in regards to this thread

boot licking..general pakistani mindset..first US, now China and tomorrow..maybe India :lol:

If it interfere then take the action without any proof..............this is wrong..............

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom