What's new

US offers its latest fighter to India

PATRIOT.

Whether they get in 2017 OR WELL IN THE 20s is not the problem.

The main problem is that India has so many options that sooner probably before both China & defo pakistan INDIA will field a fifth generation fighter.

Either via Sukhoi/hal FGFA PAK A in 2018-200

or the JSF F35 by the indian Navy for its carriers in 2020+

Money or politics will not be a hinderance for india

Well said patriot.
Infact no country other than those getting f-35 shall have it.
That includes india, china and even russia.
But, in the larger picture india and russia will start inducting fgfa close to 2020, as prototype tests have started.
China will have something similar in the same time.

Unfortunately things will get worse for Paf, as by 2030, when they might get Jxx india will hav 150 fgfa, and possibly 50 mca if it gets done by 2025, which is quite possible as design has commenced and unlike LCA, THIS TIME INDIA HAVE GRT LESSONS & TECH FRM PAKFA PROGRAM.

I doubt that indian is that important to US.
recently indian army cheif has been talking to wage war on both china and Pakistan.
If this news is true than indian army cheif was not that stupid when he spoke like that.
Pakistan embassy in US is bussy making bucks by issuing hundreds of Pakistani passports to indians!!!
What is the take of traitor haqqani??

India is the only country for whom USA changed its Nuclear Supply laws and offered this deal just to India even when Israel and Pakistan were allies, in need and expecting they will be offered something smaller but of the same kind. But India was the only country that received it. Then came the P-8i, then the AWACS, the artillery guns, the now the deal of all, the F-35 Lightening. I shouldn't be too difficult to read at which frequency these two countries are making these deals and what is the expected outcome of that. When USA could offer Nuclear Deal, offer of F-35 should be less of a surprise. USA wants China to be worried from its countries around instead of it joining Russia and taking on USA as their mutual enemy. PLUS business with India means money but its not the primal reason for this particular step they are taking.

When USA was giving Pakistan that small militry aid that we needed to fight with terrorists, India was shouting that aid would be used against India in the end. Now India is not fighting with terrorists on the scale we are doing and it is receiving best of the best equipment that will be surely used against Pakistan and probably China. No wonder our Ambassador to USA is busy licking America's something unhygienic and whole country will bare consequences of it. Interests of Pakistan America are opposite and USA must be seen in the new perspective instead of an Ally and partner of hard times.

while indian intentions are already clear for the use of american bombs and aircrafts! who needs enemies when Pakistan have allies like US?

Well, that's usually my case in many threads of this forum. Backstabbing and double standards are part and parcel of US foreign policy. Too bad our establishment never realizes this.

Well, that's usually my case in many threads of this forum. Backstabbing and double standards are part and parcel of US foreign policy. Too bad our establishment never realizes this.

But we are doing. We are not a dead Nation my friend. We brought Chief Justice back at the time Government had ZERO intention to restore him. When whole Nation stands together, government who might stand against it becomes immaterial. When a layman on ground is thinking that American partnership is worse then enemies, what is stopping us to join hand and make Government do what we want. If the deal gets mature, Pakistan MUST shake hand with America but saying "Astalavista". Long live our friends like China, Turkey, Iran and the rest, we are better off without America.

Unfortunately things will get worse for Paf, as by 2030, when they might get Jxx india will hav 150 fgfa, and possibly 50 mca if it gets done by 2025, which is quite possible as design has commenced and unlike LCA, THIS TIME INDIA HAVE GRT LESSONS & TECH FRM PAKFA PROGRAM.

Care to tell which year we'll have war, in this case it is wise for PAF not to wait for 2030? or if all these expensive shopping is for nothing and in such case PAF should not care if india get 100 F-35 and 100 nukes from US.

Let India have its new toy two things:

1) remember at yom kipper war paksitan pilots flying out dated soviet fighter defeated Isreali advnce jet (at the time)

2) We are already friends with China, and they are going ahead. unlike the US who are steaming down.

@graphican Yes, as a people we're not dead. I was rather hinting towards the political corpses of Pakistan.

But we are doing. We are not a dead Nation my friend. We brought Chief Justice back at the time Government had ZERO intention to restore him. When whole Nation stands together, government who might stand against it becomes immaterial. When a layman on ground is thinking that American partnership is worse then enemies, what is stopping us to join hand and make Government do what we want. If the deal gets mature, Pakistan MUST shake hand with America but saying "Astalavista". Long live our friends like China, Turkey, Iran and the rest, we are better off without America.

leave the cheif justice out and since when iran became our friend?
do you know any iranian or have you been to iran?

subject matter is a serious development and cannot be ignored.
Nuclear prolifiration is still under the cover of civil use but f-35 have no civil use.
Now it is all connecting they way recently in surprise move indians objected to China for defence development co-operation with Pakistan.
where as, China just started to have break through in his military developments and by the time China make F-35 equivalent US may have moved on.
but God knows better.

Back
Top Bottom