What's new

US offers help in finding avalanche victims

HappinessMark!

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: The United States has expressed its “deep concern” for the Pakistani soldiers currently trapped as a result of an avalanche in Gayari Sector of the Siachen Glacier.

We offer our condolences for those who have lost their lives as a result of the avalanche, said a US embassy release on Sunday.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the soldiers and their families and loved ones, it added.

The US is ready to assist Pakistan in search, rescue, and recovery operations, the statement further said.

“We stand by to offer any assistance that Pakistan requires in the aftermath of this tragedy.”

dawn.com

Strange that there is not even a word of help from "best friend" China and one of the most hated country in pakistan is the first to offer help!!
Storm Shadow V don't need any1's help anymore. Thanks to those who offered and same for those who didn't :)

RIP to those soldier...

hope US, would help more than just materially..

R those soldier from 6NLI..???

They must respond positivelt to US request..
But i have doubt US have experience in evacuating peoples in highest battlefield....
Only india and pakistan have the experience of saving from those areas....

Let Pakistan conduct it's own search and rescue operation it will be good for self-reliance.

Strange that there is not even a word of help from "best friend" China and one of the most hated country in pakistan is the first to offer help!!

Nothing strange!
India also offered (ah! sadly too prolonged controversary over siachin..). relations (if positive or negative or semi-positive) always hold some affilations I feel (Even between so-called enemies or friends).
I see that at least US has someway acknowledged that it's not sure that Pakistan has been partial-honest in the imposed coalation....If they don't offer a word but we have no doubts in our all-times friend's sincerity....I'm sure such a tragic incident anyWhere reminds us that we are all bounded in a pure relation 'humanity' as well :)

one should not be egoistical when it comes to saving lives. if you can get help then take it . if it means saving lives.

mate now lives are more important than the threat of spies....

May God help them, we'll try rescuing them ourselves.
However, in the long run, it's best to keep the USA off our soil, lest they poop on it (if you know what I mean)
They're famous for having such diarrhoea.

Let Pakistan conduct it's own search and rescue operation it will be good for self-reliance.
..For this ..have some mock drills........:hitwall:
Not play politics on dead bodies of your soldiers...:devil:

So if it was your family member stuck in the avalanche, you wouldn't want the best people in the world to help you find him or her?

Thats nice of u!

Back
Top Bottom