What's new

US never wants a friendly indo pak relation

It's easy to blame the US.

When India confronts Pakistan, it's America's fault.
When India confronts China, it's America's fault.

Sure, whatever... :coffee:

How about acknowledging that India needs an external bogeyman to maintain internal unity? First the bogeymae n was Pakistan; now it's China...

actually its pakistan who blames others for everything...blames afganistan for terrrorism, US for drones, india for kashmir.......according to them, the whole world is wrong is only they are right......

How about acknowledging that India needs an external bogeyman to maintain internal unity? First the bogeyman was Pakistan; now it's China...

so without pak we will break up ? bs,,,

btw i dont know if its true for india...but its cent percent true for pak..without the hate for india there is no uniting factor in ur country....

blames afganistan for terrrorism,

Terrorism within Pakistan was almost nonexistant before the US invasion of Afghanistan.

US for drones,

The drones are operated by the US, not Zimbabwe.

india for kashmir

Both sides are to blame for this.

You forgot Blackwater, RAW, CIA, Zionists, Mossad.

There's probably an ISI agent under your bed. Boo!

so without pak we will break up ? bs,,,

btw i dont know if its true for india...but its cent percent true for pak..without the hate for india there is no uniting factor in ur country....

Indian media brainwashing in action.

Pakistani media is much more balanced towards India; it gives positive coverage also to India, including Indian point of view on controversial topics.

There is nothing comparable in Indian media towards Pakistan; the coverage is 100% negative. And the same one-sided, puerile jingoism is now directed at China.

Terrorism within Pakistan was almost nonexistant before the US invasion of Afghanistan.

The drones are operated by the US, not Zimbabwe.

Both sides are to blame for this.

keep giving excuses......hope it satisfies u......i will tell u who's is to blame......

ISI for creation of those terrorist organisations......

pak government for its diplomatic failure to stop drone strikes within its territory.......

those political who still tell u that kashmir can be a part of pakistan.....kashmir has been a part of india for 64 years and it will remain so......

first look at yourself and then blame others.....

Terrorism within Pakistan was almost nonexistant before the US invasion of Afghanistan

I don't think terrorist activity started in Pakistan right after US invasion (year 2001) in Afghanistan. I think problem began around 2007 when Musharraf ordered crackdown in Lal Masjid. If you look at the statistics then there have been sharp increase in the numbers of suicide attack inside Pakistan from 2007. Which is six years after US invasion in Afghanistan.

Before 2007 there was no suicide attacks and handful of terrorism activity in Pakistan.

keep giving excuses......hope it satisfies u......i will tell u who's is to blame......

ISI for creation of those terrorist organisations......

pak government for its diplomatic failure to stop drone strikes within its territory.......

those political who still tell u that kashmir can be a part of pakistan.....kashmir has been a part of india for 64 years and it will remain so......

first look at yourself and then blame others.....

All these issues have been discussed many times on this forum. In all cases, we accept our share of the responsibility.

Unlike India, which always portrays a simplistic, black and white picture of everything.

It's easy to blame the US.

When India confronts Pakistan, it's America's fault.
When India confronts China, it's America's fault.

Sure, whatever... :coffee:

How about acknowledging that India needs an external bogeyman to maintain internal unity? First the bogeyman was Pakistan; now it's China...

Though off topic but India does not need an external threat for internal stability.

Neither does the IA need an enemy to retain control on the nation.

I don't think terrorist activity started in Pakistan right after US invasion (year 2001) in Afghanistan. I think problem began around 2007 when Musharraf ordered crackdown in Lal Masjid. If look the statistics there have been sharp increase in numbers of suicide attack inside Pakistan from 2007. Which is six years after US invasion in Afghanistan.

The 2007 incident was only a culmination of the frustration that started with extremists unhappy with our cooperation in the WOT.

Though off topic but India does not need an external threat for internal stability.

I am pointing out the consistent nature of the Indian media and government statements. The reasons for this behavior can be debated, but the behavior itself has been on display all these years. The tone of the current media focus on China is also there for all to see.

All these issues have been discussed many times on this forum. In all cases, we accept our share of the responsibility.

Unlike India, which always portrays a simplistic, black and white picture of everything.

thats not the point......we indians don't blame anyone for our problems.....and tell me when did we blame the US for tensions with china as was mentioned in your post???

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

The 2007 incident was only a culmination of the frustration that started with extremists unhappy with our cooperation in the WOT.

I am pointing out the consistent nature of the Indian media and government statements. The reasons for this behavior can be debated, but the behavior itself has been on display all these years. The current media focus on China is also there for all to see.

so that means u blame WOT for 2007 incidence too.......so according to u pakistan should not have cooperated in WOT to keep extremists happy??

and tell me when did we blame the US for tensions with china as was mentioned in your post???

Some Indians blame the US. My point is that the Indian media blames China, not the US or India.

so that means u blame WOT for 2007 incidence too.......so according to u pakistan should not have cooperated in WOT to keep extremists happy??

I am only stating the reasons given by the extremists; not justifying their claims.

Some Indians blame the US. My point is that the Indian media blames China, not the US or India.

I am only stating the reasons given by the extremists; not justifying their claims.

yeah got it.....some indians blame the US......don't backtrack when u are caught red handed.......don't make allegations about a country in thin air....no indian blames the US.......and yes, indian media blames china, and we have concrete reasons to do so.....

Indian media brainwashing in action.

Pakistani media is much more balanced towards India; it gives positive coverage also to India, including Indian point of view on controversial topics.

There is nothing comparable in Indian media towards Pakistan; the coverage is 100% negative. And the same one-sided, puerile jingoism is now directed at China.

and the one good thing pak did to india which indian media did not report...?

its not us who r brainwashed...rather you u cannot see anything +ve abt india...

btw the only pak media that maintains a semblance of neutrality is dawn (even there u have the jawid naqwi types) which the "hindu" does in india.....for n ET you have an ndtv....and this inspite the terrorism that emanates from pak soil and afflicts india...

So, what Pakistan should have done on WOT (in your view)?

Back
Top Bottom