What's new

US Naval War College Professor: China would crush Vietnam and Philippines

China can do it against his small neighbors, but will run away with bloody nose others than peoples in the world no permit china do and swallow it.

Well, Vietnam does have a tool to deal with Chinese fleet now.

yakhont%2Bland%2Bto%2Bsea%2Bmissile.jpg

China can do it against his small neighbors, but will run away with bloody nose others than peoples in the world no permit china do and swallow it.

I STILL say... give Japan FIVE YEARS AT FULL THROTTLE and the CHINESE will need FRESH UNDERWEAR.

Vietnam and Phillipines are like de-facto states of China. China can destroy and occupy them anytime it wishes to. They are completely at the mercy of China and should behave as far as disputes in South China sea are concerned. Slaves should not and cannot legitimately, threaten their master. They are like a monkey trying to steal some food from the Dragon.

And how many American-born Americans are there in the CHINESE 'AMERICATOWNS' ?

The American diaspora is at 6 million.

American diaspora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Accounting for population, that'd be 24 million overseas Americans if the US was the same population as China.

There are 45 million overseas Chinese total (including ones born overseas). If the 1/7 ratio of immigrant:native born holds for all countries (in reality, it is much lower as 99% of overseas Chinese in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia were born and raised there), then there's only 6 million "real" overseas Chinese, numerically equal to the number of overseas Americans and a smaller proportion of the total population.

BOTTOM LINE.... There's a GOOD REASON why the U.S. has 13,000,000 ILLEGAL ALIENS. Anyone want to guess ?

Vietnam and Phillipines are like de-facto states of China. China can destroy and occupy them anytime it wishes to. They are completely at the mercy of China and should behave as far as disputes in South China sea are concerned. Slaves should not and cannot legitimately, threaten their master. They are like a monkey trying to steal some food from the Dragon.

China occupied by Mongolia, Manchus and Japan recently. They are China's master.:enjoy:

This is the problem with you. You do not read. Most Americans read at an 7th grade level.

1. Fanling Monk doesn't live in the West. He lives in Hong Kong.

2. I have great respect for the US. Just as someone that points out 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust is not anti-Jewish but merely a fact, me pointing out that the US losing 3000 planes in Vietnam and most Americans reading at a 7th grade level are facts.

Resulting to insults is not an intelligent and valid answer to my question. It is funny how you insult that most Americans read at a 7th grade level when you failed to read what I wrote. My question and curiosity are directed at the Chinese members on here who are anti-America/West. I do not care who live in Hong Kong or Taiwan (more power to them if they do), only those who live overseas, yet constantly bashed their host country.

I STILL say... give Japan FIVE YEARS AT FULL THROTTLE and the CHINESE will need FRESH UNDERWEAR.

We can do better...we will provide them NUKE as well....they will certainly return your American's favor in WWII...want to make calcule risk? we chinese will gamble.

BOTTOM LINE.... There's a GOOD REASON why the U.S. has 13,000,000 ILLEGAL ALIENS. Anyone want to guess ?

How about the `150000 illegal terrorist aliens that Afghanistan has now? How about almost 200000 illegal terrorists that were sitting in Iraq?

Resulting to insults is not an intelligent and valid answer to my question. It is funny how you insult that most Americans read at a 7th grade level when you failed to read what I wrote. My question and curiosity are directed at the Chinese members on here who are anti-America/West. I do not care who live in Hong Kong or Taiwan (more power to them if they do), only those who live overseas, yet constantly bashed their host country.

Sorry, I do not see any Chinese flying a US flag bashing the US. I am not insulting you. Just as stating the fact that the Holocaust occured against Jews does not make me anti-Jewish, me stating some facts about the state of your education does not constitute an insult.

China occupied by Mongolia, Manchus and Japan recently. They are China's master.:enjoy:

so much China's tributary state people to pronounce Mongolia, Manchu and Japan...you're not qualify yet to call them by their names....LMAO

Back
Top Bottom