What's new

US-NATO “Water War” against Syria: Turkey Suspends Pumping Euphrates’ Water

first couple of weeks..
10325622_683480201687765_6502853562495546690_n.jpg

1512640_683480208354431_966056396913657934_n.jpg

now وكالة انباء الاعلام العراقي واع وكاله انباء الاعلام العراقي أول وكالة أنباء عراقية لديها بروتوكولات عمل مع أضخم الوكالات العربية والعالمية - واع / تركيا تقطع مياه الفرات عن العراق وسوريا , in Iraq the water levels are just low, however in Syria the water is completely shut down...
thumbnail.php

%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%87-%D8%B3%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A7.jpg
I asked for dry river beds not dams, the source says Turkey completely cut the water so there should be pictures of dry Euphrates.

Also the water level of Atatürk dam which is upriver of Syrian dams is declining.

The dams in Istanbul are even worse, they are only about 25% full, the problem is not only in Syria.

En Büyük Barajda Su Seviyesi Düştü - Haberler.com

Atatürk Barajı’nın Su Seviyesi Düşüyor - Özel haber- SANLIURFA.COM Urfa Gündemini belirliyor

I asked for dry river beds not dams, the source says Turkey completely cut the water so there should be pictures of dry Euphrates.

Also the water level of Atatürk dam which is upriver of Syrian dams is declining.

The dams in Istanbul are even worse, they are only about 25% full, the problem is not only in Syria.

Atatürk Barajı’nın Su Seviyesi Düşüyor - Özel haber- SANLIURFA.COM Urfa Gündemini belirliyor

That's also true for many dams in Iran, though I didn't expect Turkey to have same water shortage problems because of having relatively more rainfall.

On topic, it's possible that Turkey may have decreased flow of water to Syria or increasing harvest of fresh water from dams or in another scenario, we are all facing water shortages.

I think with the ice cap melting and the global warming the places where there was desert are becoming jungle again and the jungles are becoming desert so in the next century you might witness deserts in germany and jungles in south sudan

That's also true for many dams in Iran, though I didn't expect Turkey to have same water shortage problems because of having relatively more rainfall.
There are problems on big cities like Istanbul, they even built water pipelines from other rivers hundreds of km away to compensate the shortage, its planned that Turkey will built about 500 dams totaly across the country to solve the problem, about 200 are allready operational.

On topic, it's possible that Turkey may have decreased flow of water to Syria or increasing harvest of fresh water from dams or in another scenario, we are all facing water shortages.
Thats just a speculation, there are conspiracys theorys regarding Turkey-Syria issue on monthly basis but as always no proof.

Thats just a speculation, there are conspiracys theorys regarding Turkey-Syria issue on monthly basis but as always no proof.
Centre for Research on globalization is a very biased Alex Jones' Info-wars type conspiracy website. Most of their Syria-related articles are not based on facts but on unverified pro-regime propaganda. For instance some of their articles are titled as :-

- Did the White House Help Plan the Syrian Chemical Attack?
- Syria: Killing Innocent Civilians as part of a US Covert Op.
- Turkey Wages War on Syria
- Syria: ‘Human Rights Watch’, Key Player in the Manufacture of Propaganda for War and Foreign Intervention

why did you ignore the rest of the pictures? those two pictures were weeks ago... look at my post again...

The state of the dams in Turkey is not much different.

İstanbul 30.6%
Ankara %23.9
İzmir %56
Bursa %41.8

In general %52
Eroğlu barajlardaki son durumu açıkladı - Siyaset - ntvmsnbc.com

Officials says once in every 7 years, we suffer drought 1994,2000,2007 (there were no water in Ankara for a week) and in 2014.

Last edited by a moderator:
why did you ignore the rest of the pictures? those two pictures were weeks ago... look at my post again...
Ok lets talk about the pictures.

-The first two are from dams as discussed earlier, they just show the drop of water level which is also the case in Turkey and not only in Syria.
-The third one is showing something like a construction but by far not a water shortage let alone a dry river bed.
-The last one is labelled as Baghdad, in this case its probably Tigris and not Euphrate which is a completely different river, it also doesnt show a dry river.

In the end, none of these pictures show a deliberate action on Turkeys side to ''dry out'' Syria and Iraq, you guys are coming with conspiracy theorys but never a evidence, as always.

Btw: Why are you ignoring my post where i told you about the situation in Turkey which isnt much better than Syria?

Ok lets talk about the pictures.

-The first two are from dams as discussed earlier, they just show the drop of water level which is also the case in Turkey and not only in Syria.
-The third one is showing something like a construction but by far not a water shortage let alone a dry river bed.
-The last one is labelled as Baghdad, in this case its probably Tigris and not Euphrate which is a completely different river, it also doesnt show a dry river.

In the end, none of these pictures show a deliberate action on Turkeys side to ''dry out'' Syria and Iraq, you guys are coming with conspiracy theorys but never a evidence, as always.

Btw: Why are you ignoring my post where i told you about the situation in Turkey which isnt much better than Syria?
I'm not ignoring your post about Turkey, this thread here is about Syria, and it says that Turkey shut off the water and you asked for pictures, and I got you pictures and provided you the link which came from the Iraqi news website, and this is not the first time you discredit anything that doesn't fir your agenda, you asked for pictures and I provided you some, if you don't like them it doesn't meant it is conspiracy theory... now you can provide us with pictures showing the Turkey didn't shut off the water on Syria... just like you asked for pictures...

The state of the dams in Turkey is not much different.

İstanbul 30.6%
Ankara %23.9
İzmir %56
Bursa %41.8

In general %52
Eroğlu barajlardaki son durumu açıkladı - Siyaset - ntvmsnbc.com

Officials says once in every 7 years, we suffer drought 1994,2000,2007 (there were no water in Ankara for a week) and in 2014.
maybe you guys could provide us with a Turkish source denying these claims? because in Syrian state/official media didn't mention anything, yet....

I'm not ignoring your post about Turkey, this thread here is about Syria, and it says that Turkey shut off the water and you asked for pictures, and I got you pictures and provided you the link which came from the Iraqi news website, and this is not the first time you discredit anything that doesn't fir your agenda, you asked for pictures and I provided you some, if you don't like them it doesn't meant it is conspiracy theory... now you can provide us with pictures showing the Turkey didn't shut off the water on Syria... just like you asked for pictures...
Your source is claiming that Turkey cut the water completely, that means Euphrates must be dried out by now, i asked you for pictures of the dried out Euphrates and you couldnt deliver them, its that easy.

You wanna evidence that Turkey didnt shut off water? We presented you the situation in Turkey, now you can decide by yourself if you wanna believe every half assed conspiracy theory.

maybe you guys could provide us with a Turkish source denying these claims? because in Syrian state/official media didn't mention anything, yet....
No need to deny a obvious lie.

Your source is claiming that Turkey cut the water completely, that means Euphrates must be dried out by now, i asked you for pictures of the dried out Euphrates and you couldnt deliver them, its that easy.

You wanna evidence that Turkey didnt shut off water? We presented you the situation in Turkey, now you can decide by yourself if you wanna believe every half assed conspiracy theory.

No need to deny a obvious lie.
I provided you with pictures showing you a dry Euphrates and you didn't like them...

and it is important to deny a "lie", since it is terrorism against humanity, and AKP always speaks of humanitarian "assistance" to the Syrian people....

I don't think, i can find anything about this incident in Turkish media over some guys conspiracy theories. However ıf your government accuse Turkey for taking such an action... then we will hear something from our government and Turkish media.

But the draught in Turkey is/was a hot topic since months.

I provided you with pictures showing you a dry Euphrates and you didn't like them...
Are you trolling me or what? None of your pictures showed a dry river.

But i give up, i bet 1000$ that if tomorrow a Earthquake hits Syria you will again blame Turkey, NATO, US, JEWS, McDonalds for your own misery, believe in whatever you want, i dont care.

I hope this news is true although it comes from Farsi propaganda source. Syria should pay for water the same way we pay for oil .

I hope this news is true although it comes from Farsi propaganda source. Syria should pay for water the same way we pay for oil .
@xenon54 @Sinan this is what I'm talking about, sick people who claim they care about Syrians and now they wish they die in thirst while Syrians are at their worst time... anyways like I said the Syrian state didn't mention anything yet... @xenon54 calm down, you asked and and I posted you don't have to agree, you can disagree respectfully... and I want my money now , you lost the bet :azn:

Back
Top Bottom