What's new

US-NATO “Water War” against Syria: Turkey Suspends Pumping Euphrates’ Water

@xenon54 @Sinan this is what I'm talking about, sick people who claim they care about Syrians and now they wish they die in thirst while Syrians are at their worst time... anyways like I said the Syrian state didn't mention anything yet... @xenon54 calm down, you asked and and I posted you don't have to agree, you can disagree respectfully... and I want my money now , you lost the bet :azn:
That is what you wanted to hear so I said it. As few members tried to tell you we didn't cut off the water. But you can believe what you want.

Funny that you say we don't car about Syrians. We have millions of them all over the country getting free food, housing, ...water.. and even allowance. Instead of thanking us you are spreading false news about us.

That is what you wanted to hear so I said it. As few members tried to tell you we didn't cut off the water. But you can believe what you want.

Funny that you say we don't car about Syrians. We have millions of them all over the country getting free food, housing, ...water.. and even allowance. Instead of thanking us you are spreading false news about us.
you're using Syrians, taking advantage in their misery... and Syrians wouldn't go to Turkey, if Turkey didn't encourage war and chaos and supported AQ and trained them.. if you want to continue this discussion, then we can go the Syrian thread... this is about water being shut off...

you're using Syrians, taking advantage in their misery... and Syrians wouldn't go to Turkey, if Turkey didn't encourage war and chaos and supported AQ and trained them.. if you want to continue this discussion, then we can go the Syrian thread... this is about water being shut off...
That depends through which lens you look at it. I look through the lens of democracy and I don't support Assad the murderer. You look through the lens of sectarianism and non democracy and support Assad the dictator. Thus I think we will never see eye to eye. All you should know is that Syrians are getting treated like they are at home because we have sympathy for them and what Assad has done to them.

Well @Syrian Lion

If you think this news is crediable it's your choice.

"The Turkish government recently cut off the flow of the Euphrates River, threatening primarily Syria but also Iraq with a major water crisis. Al-Akhbar found out that the water level in Lake Assad has dropped by about six meters, leaving millions of Syrians without drinking water."

So what level in Lake Assad drops by 6 meters and all blame goes to Turkey. No source, no evidence nothing. Just a fantasy of a so-called journalist. He can't even name his source. And you are opening a thread about this non-confirmed and suspicious news. Blaming Turkey.

Well done.

tumblr_lfskbtLUR51qbs1cu.gif

Well @Syrian Lion

If you think this news is crediable it's your choice.

"The Turkish government recently cut off the flow of the Euphrates River, threatening primarily Syria but also Iraq with a major water crisis. Al-Akhbar found out that the water level in Lake Assad has dropped by about six meters, leaving millions of Syrians without drinking water."

So what level in Lake Assad drops by 6 meters and all blame goes to Turkey. No source, no evidence nothing. Just a fantasy of a so-called journalist. He can't even name his source. And you are opening a thread about this non-confirmed and suspicious news. Blaming Turkey.

Well done.

tumblr_lfskbtLUR51qbs1cu.gif
oh grow up.... first of all, reread my posts, I said nothing official came from Syria... what the heck is wrong with you guys... you can't comprehend English? is that the problem?? :disagree: having discussion with you guys is pointless, you're guys are a bad image for the Turkish people, good thing I know Turks in real life, because you guys are a bad representation... no offense...

and I posted a picture showing the water levels...

While those are in Turkey with Turkish passport Ahiskas have problems in Ukraine go figure........

oh grow up.... first of all, reread my posts, I said nothing official came from Syria... what the heck is wrong with you guys... you can't comprehend English? is that the problem?? :disagree: having discussion with you guys is pointless, you're guys are a bad image for the Turkish people, good thing I know Turks in real life, because you guys are a bad representation... no offense...

Well, if you are not aware of the title of your thread, please check again.

"US-NATO “Water War” against Syria: Turkey Suspends Pumping Euphrates’ Water"

While those are in Turkey with Turkish passport Ahiskas have problems in Ukraine go figure........

Nope, mate. We didn't give them Turkish passports.... not that much. Getting a Turkish passport is extremely difficult thing.
That Reza Zarrab with all his influence and shit.. had to bribe officials for 5$ million for a Turkish passport.

Ahiska's should get special treatment. They are also one of us Turk(ics). For example as British person, it is very easy to get US passport. Why wouldn't Ashika or Turkmen be able to get Turkish passport? I hope they address these problems during the Turkic counsils.

are you Alevi or Kurd?

It has not been cut, complains exist but those have existed for a long time. They won't cut it completely either, if it was cut it would reach mainstream media but it only reaches conspiracy theory websites and some inaccurate Arab media.

Well Assad is seiging millions of syrians and banning all sorts of services and food to the point people had to eat dogs and cats to survive . Why the hell would foreigners care about syrians when their own goverment is slaughtering and seiging them .

It has not been cut, complains exist but those have existed for a long time. They won't cut it completely either, if it was cut it would reach mainstream media but it only reaches conspiracy theory websites and some inaccurate Arab media.

Future wars in middle east might be over water with growing populations

Ahiska's should get special treatment. They are also one of us Turk(ics). For example as British person, it is very easy to get US passport. Why wouldn't Ashika or Turkmen be able to get Turkish passport? I hope they address these problems during the Turkic counsils.

are you Alevi or Kurd?

If he was a kurd he would not be supporting assad , Assad did not even recognize the existence of kurds in syria , they did not even have citzenships and were killed like rabbits by assad security forces .

I think he might be alawite since he worships assad .

Last edited:
Arabs beeing against deprived by zionists turks

Like in Palestine

Turks hate arabs

Arabs beeing against deprived by zionists turks

Like in Palestine

Turks hate arabs
You forgot JEW NATO :lol:

Future wars in middle east might be over water with growing populations

how is that going to happen? There are only two rivers in mid east and both start in Anatolia. I don't see Iran, Syria or Iraq declaring war on us. They simple don't have the strength.

Back
Top Bottom