What's new

US names Pak ISI officer in second chargesheet on 26/11

The US also wanted to try ISI officials here in US courts in the past, but the ISI simply refused to try them, & that was that. Expect the same thing to happen this time.

Nobody seriously expects the ISI personell to be punished for this.....

What India will be looking to do is milk this opportunity to marr the image of ISI and Pakistani institutions as much as possilble....even if we are able to plant the image of ISI being a rogue agency and the PA as an organization with rogue elements....the mission is accomplished...

I think Pakistan has more to worry about than simply punishing those responsible for the attacks (if at all)
Pakistani needs a solid PR campaign...something they have lacked in the past 60years (to sum it a quote from a Pakistani friend "The biggest enemies of Pakistan are the Pakistanis)

And when was it you met an Indian face to face Mr. Wheelchair General?
(Note: the wheelchair to indicate the hot air that only blows using the crutch of being on PDF)

Certainly not on the battlefield....as the ones who actually have met Indians on the battle field know better....

Besides if I were you, I would start by first being able to attain a visa to a foreign country before claiming about having met and faced an Indian in a foreign country or life in general...LOL!

Have met indian's in the US, the Caribbean, UK etc - and most if not all were very passive to the point of being docile, have had to help some indian's who were suffering in the hood, facing local thugs, the street hustlers regard them as easy prey, because of their weak nature.

What India will be looking to do is milk this opportunity to marr the image of ISI and Pakistani institutions as much as possilble....even if we are able to plant the image of ISI being a rogue agency and the PA as an organization with rogue elements....the mission is accomplished...

I think Pakistan has more to worry about than simply punishing those responsible for the attacks (if at all)
Pakistani needs a solid PR campaign...something they have lacked in the past 60years (to sum it a quote from a Pakistani friend "The biggest enemies of Pakistan are the Pakistanis)

To sum it up - a Pakistani would never befriend indians who are hateful towards their country.

To sum it up - a Pakistani would never befriend indians who are hateful towards their country.

We all know it rafi.. You dont have to repeat in every second post of urs..

what crap are u talking about you want to meet my cousin bro's in uk and usa if you a big man? ill give u their number what u say then ill like to see the outcome

Don't you know dude? He's traveled all over the world and sees Indians as passive and weak. I wonder if he visited NYC after the bomb scare incident though :pop:

YES WE ARE PROUD OF IT AS U WERE PROUD OF MUKHTI BHANI IN BANGLADESH.NO ONE IS INNOCENT IF THEY SEE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IN KASHMIR AND ASSAM AND THEY DO NOT PROTEST THEN THEY ARE ACCOMPLICE IN THAT CRIME LIKE INDIAN NATION IS FROM 65 YEARS

I know I'm going to get infraction or ban for it, but I'm going to say it anyway as I have been reporting this terrorist sympathizer / wanna be terrorist repeatedly without any action being taken against him. One just have to take a look at all of his posts to know the hidden terrorist amongst this forum..

STFU You terrorist sympathizer and shame in the name of human who rejoices killing of innocent civilians. It's for people like you Pakistan is in deep **** today and if administrator of forum and GOP continues to ignore scumbags like you.. it's going to further down-slide of Pakistan. God help Pakistan from scums like you..

And alternately we should love the Pakistanis and their establishment for killing our innocent civilians...bombing our cities and providing shelter to known terrorists and Indian criminal masterminds.....

Yeah....more than enough reasons for Pakistanis to hate Indians....

It takes 2 to clap but one to slap....

PS: Just for the record...In my exp...an Avg Indian has no bad blood with a regular Pakistani....In fact they get along better than fine....But our Politicians, Govt and Armies are a different story....
Of course you believe in equating the two...

U INDIAN WILL NEVER CHANGE.Y U NT MAN ENOUGH THAT UR COUSIN IN US OR UK WILL ANSWER FOR U?SAME TYPICAL INDIAN STUFF WHEN U GET BOGGED DOWN U RUN TO UK US OR UNO LIKE IN 1962 WHEN CHINA WAS AT THE GATES OF DEHLI AND U WERE BEGGING UNO INSTEAD OF FIGHTING.LOL TYPICAL INDIAN.

LOL, Yeti wants Rafi to fight his "cousin"? :lol:

Who lives in another country (US/UK)?

Do it yourself Yeti, and stop whining.

LOL, Yeti wants Rafi to fight his "cousin"? :lol:

Who lives in another country (US/UK)?

Do it yourself Yeti, and stop whining.

Now read this sloooowly so that you understand. Rafi was refering to Indians in the west, hence Yeti gave example of Indians he knows in the west.

Rafi has not been to India and does not have what it takes, and I don't mean the visa. He's another Pakistani internet tough guy with honor and pride who keeps repeating inferiority complex comments on all unrelated threads because its allowed on this forum. However, you stand to lose no credibility by siding with him.

Although Major Iqbal has been named in the chargesheet, he has not been named as an ISI operative. We need to understand that if this ISI connection is established and collusion of the agency proven then it will not be possible for the USG to continue with the aid and the grant in the lack of the certification that the donee is not engaged in acts of terrorism. So for Indians, public in the face trial establishing with evidence that this fellow is actually an ISI operative will be a success w.r.t justice for the 26/11 profound losses to the nation. For Pakistanis, do away with the jingoism and smell the stink. It is getting closer and better to mop it off than be totally enveloped. Get the lobbyists in action.

Howabout arranging a convenient cross examination of Kasab by a visiting legal delegation of US courts in this case? Amar singh can testify and that can be extremely beneficial in bringing the culprits to justice.

lol............US is doing India's dirty work........

good job....

so when is india buying another US military hardware

Back
Top Bottom