What's new

US names Pak ISI officer in second chargesheet on 26/11

AS IF PAKISTAN IS A BANANA REPUBLIC?LOL KEEP ON DREAMING LIKE INFILTRATION LIKE 2001 WHEN U WERE OFFERING BASES TO US TO BOMB PAKISTAN?LOL THEY REJECTED AND REASON WAS INDIA IS SMELLY.THE DAY U START A WAR PAKISTAN WILL START MILITANCY IN YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE U GOT MORE MUSLIMS IN INDIA THEN WE ARE IN PAKISTAN.CONTROL YOUR SHIV SENHA.AND US CANNOT DO ANYTHING IF PAKISTAN STOPS THERE SUPPLY LINES TO AFGHANISTAN THE LAST TIME THEY DID NATO RAN OUT OF TOILET PAPER AND WERE EATING ONCE A DAY.HAHAHA PAKISTAN KNOWS WHATS IT DOING.INDIA THINKS AMERICA WILL START A WAR WITH PAKISTAN AND INDIA WILL INVADE KEEP ON DREAMING IF U TRY TO INVADE THEN CHINESE WILL BE IN DEHLI AS THEY CAME IN 1962 TO DEHLI AND MADE U RUN TO UNO.LOL KIDS

Well..India killed thousands and thousands of Kashmiris ...any condemnation. Killed hundreds in Assam...any condemnation...

WOW !!! from when Pakistanis started caring about non-Muslims....!!

AS IF PAKISTAN IS A BANANA REPUBLIC?LOL KEEP ON DREAMING LIKE INFILTRATION LIKE 2001 WHEN U WERE OFFERING BASES TO US TO BOMB PAKISTAN?LOL THEY REJECTED AND REASON WAS INDIA IS SMELLY.THE DAY U START A WAR PAKISTAN WILL START MILITANCY IN YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE U GOT MORE MUSLIMS IN INDIA THEN WE ARE IN PAKISTAN.CONTROL YOUR SHIV SENHA.AND US CANNOT DO ANYTHING IF PAKISTAN STOPS THERE SUPPLY LINES TO AFGHANISTAN THE LAST TIME THEY DID NATO RAN OUT OF TOILET PAPER AND WERE EATING ONCE A DAY.HAHAHA PAKISTAN KNOWS WHATS IT DOING.INDIA THINKS AMERICA WILL START A WAR WITH PAKISTAN AND INDIA WILL INVADE KEEP ON DREAMING IF U TRY TO INVADE THEN CHINESE WILL BE IN DEHLI AS THEY CAME IN 1962 TO DEHLI AND MADE U RUN TO UNO.LOL KIDS

stop ur jokess..i cant stop laughing !!!!!

U r very funny!!!

What are you guys made up of, your country is being publicly being accused of terrorism, killing innocents, children, women etc and you are openly being so proud of it ! Is this how you are going to raise kids in your society ! you are too brainwashed to look at your crimes, and all justification of your country crimes is someone external - don't you guys have any self belief and fear of god !

CAN INDIA DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?DARE A RAID LIKE US?DONT JUMP ON US SHOULDER TO DO SOMETHING FOR U TO CATCH HIM?DARE IT IF U R A POWER

What are you guys made up of, your country is being publicly being accused of terrorism, killing innocents, children, women etc and you are openly being so proud of it ! Is this how you are going to raise kids in your society ! you are too brainwashed to look at your crimes, and all justification of your country crimes is someone external - don't you guys have any self belief and fear of god !

if us can kill millions in iraq then we can as well they done it for oil we do it for dollars if we stop terrorism then who is gonna fight it and who will give us money to be spent against india to buy new equipment?lol

if us can kill millions in iraq then we can as well they done it for oil we do it for dollars if we stop terrorism then who is gonna fight it and who will give us money to be spent against india to buy new equipment?lol

I never expected to hear such truthful statements from you ;)

Why would the head of ISI talk to a nobody ? a total no body rouge idiot on cell phone ? lol come on ...

CAN INDIA DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?DARE A RAID LIKE US?DONT JUMP ON US SHOULDER TO DO SOMETHING FOR U TO CATCH HIM?DARE IT IF U R A POWER

Of course, india is the super power of super powers. We saw the action they took after 26/11. As I said before they are trying to give attention to themselves, they are all talk and no bite

Of course, india is the super power of super powers. We saw the action they took after 26/11. As I said before they are trying to give attention to themselves, they are all talk and no bite

Last time they literally bite off a chunk off your part mate ....:coffee:

We don't have to bite, do we now?

You're doing the job pretty well yourselves.

indian hubris and the infamous inferiority complex at it's best, it is why indians are so passive when face to face.

my Indian brothers there is no point of arguing about this.Like osama if they are guilty they will be caught red handed their time will also come

indian hubris and the infamous inferiority complex at it's best, it is why indians are so passive when face to face.

And when was it you met an Indian face to face Mr. Wheelchair General?
(Note: the wheelchair to indicate the hot air that only blows using the crutch of being on PDF)

Certainly not on the battlefield....as the ones who actually have met Indians on the battle field know better....

Besides if I were you, I would start by first being able to attain a visa to a foreign country before claiming about having met and faced an Indian in a foreign country or life in general...LOL!

Back
Top Bottom