What's new

US military strike on Pakistan advocated

.....................................................................................
,,,,,,,///////''''''''''' sorry dude its a requirment to post atleast 5 times before post a url link that i wan to send you so it will be in the next one sorry again ;)

:lol: dear you could have scored 5 posts by welcoming few members and posting your own introduction thread :P

Bro to all your claims i would suggest you to watch this documentary take it, get it, feel it, and please don't come back :argh: and say this is made by ISI :rofl: well i would not be surprised if you do so, :pdf: and how would you claim that there is a freedom in your entire country. Anyways atleast our politicians doent go and talk about breaking India into 50 pieces unlike indians politicians. In Pakistan people dont Talk **** about Hindus eventhough Indians do its proven through documentry etc chech this out though it will give you sence that YOU SHOULD NOT TALK ABOUT OTHERS WHEN YOU ARE DIRTY YOURSELF ITS JUST THE GAME OF UNCLE SAM AND ITS NOT SHOWN ON MEDIA WHAT REALLY HAPPENS IN INDIA TO KEEP INDIAN IMAGE CLEAN TO SET INDIA AGAINST CHINA. ALL THE FOCUS IS ON PAKISTAN RIGHT NOW CERTIEN ELEMENTS ARE TRYING TO DIVIDE PAKISTAN BUT THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO :sniper: PAKISTAN MIGHT BE A SMAL COUNTRY BY SIZE COMPARE TO SOME GAINTS GEOS BUT IT HAS DETERD ALL THE THREATS SINCE ITS BEGAINING ALL WHAT EVER IS HAPPENING IS VERY GOOD WHAT I BELIVE BECAUSE IT WILL ONLY MAKE PAKISTAN STRONGER AND STRONGER WE ARE SHOWEN THE THREATS THAT WE NEVER THOUGHTS AND WE WILL DETERD THEM AS WE DID BEFORE LIKE ANYOHTER PROUD NATION IN THE WORLD Pakistan is here will be here for peace dont bother Pakistan it will not bother anyone

dude!!!;) Final Solution - Massacres in India

yes.. to me it appears..

With such attitude I don't think so you have many Indian friends..
au contraire.. and no Indian will talk **** about his own country...
I have a few Pakistani friends... they never criticised their country but only Mushy when he declared emergency..

read it 3 times...

do you have a source..
read the thread title there is a source for that...

good... US is gonna attack you and you can't fight them.. so pick on the one closest to.. were you saying something about fighting and dying honourably??
Dude in 1 word this action is UnIslamic...

If you base your response on a nonsensical specultion Best of Luck.. why don't you think of attacking teh people after your nukes..

Agnostic_Muslim explained it so well..

Ironically that a man of a religion of peace.. who wants to die honourably.. wants to kill Indians when US attacks them.. and then says be prepared to die and wishes peace... :hitwall::hitwall:

hahaha you are right but since i am new and i didnt come up with this idea thanks for the suggestion ill keep it in my mind. plus i was very tired when i post it so ;) thanks anyways peace
:lol: dear you could have scored 5 posts by welcoming few members and posting your own introduction thread :P

Back
Top Bottom