What's new

US hikes Pakistan aid by 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhhhhhhh, can u check last 10 years records of both country? like, how many people died in bomb last ??

how many tourist came in both country?
where crickets are coming for play cricket?
how much foreigner investor invest our money in both country?
list is very long but...........

india is hell on earth for its people.

one of the most funny words I saw......I must say:omghaha::omghaha:

maybe you forgot pakistan is at war lol, even with the war going on india had more people killed around 40,000 a year !!!!!!!
pakistan with the casualties from war its around 10,000!!

lets continue with this i love pissing you indians off with facts

On topic- I don't think, it's good for Pakistan still depend on US AID. U depended on US AID since after independence and never tried to depend on ourself. U politicians should learn from mistakes... when u got AID than u happy and all going well but they hold than................ So, I want to say, apne pairo me khadaa hona better hota na ki kisi aur ka sahara lekar..... jab jab sahara nahi milega to girna hi hai.....

Pakistan major some problems :-

1. Education
2. Need to better market environment for foreign investors and company's.
3. Energy Crisis: should work for that
4.Terrorism :- should stop otherwise they will never got anything.
5.Corruption and Political Instability :- major problem form country developments.
6. Economy Crisis: need better market n other things

If u improve all things and others important things than u don;t need to go US and want AID from them.

pakistan has just 3 problems

education
terrorism
energy
the rest go away once you fix these.

things india has problem with as well+ disease + ugliness

maybe you forgot pakistan is at war lol, even with the war going on india had more people killed around 40,000 a year !!!!!!!

education
terrorism
energy

Pakistan education spending is mere 0.9% of GDP and defence 5% of GDP. Back in 1951 Pakistan had higher literacy rate compared to India, now Pakistan lags a lot.

Pakistan education spending is mere 0.9% of GDP and defence 5% of GDP. Back in 1951 Pakistan had higher literacy rate compared to India, now Pakistan lags a lot.

true, we do need to spend more on education.
maybe if india and pakistan can get along then we can decrease our budgets and educate our people.

@Talon Actually, USA does not borrow the money from China. Among many international buyers, it is China that buys lots of US Treasury Bills to keep its own economy growing. Therefore, it is better to say that both sides trade with each other for mutual benefit, with USA buying Chinese goods and China buying US Treasury Bills. You could argue that USA has the better deal because it is getting tangible goods for pieces of paper. Who knows?

china owns only 10% of the the usa debit
saudi own around 7%

about 70% is owned by americans themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

education
terrorism
energy

Wow, I didn't know, in Pakistan.....

1. Need to better market environment for foreign investors and company's. :- Heavily investment by foreigner
2. Corruption and Political Instability :- NO corruption
2. Economy Crisis: need better market n other things :- Top quality Economy

Thanks......

Wow, I didn't know, in Pakistan.....

1. Need to better market environment for foreign investors and company's. :- Heavily investment by foreigner
2. Corruption and Political Instability :- NO corruption
2. Economy Crisis: need better market n other things :- Top quality Economy

Thanks......

with education corruption will go,
with energy economy will boom.
without terrorism foreign investment will come in

now do you see how we only have 3 problems?

No I don't see Iran Pakistan gas-pipeline getting sanctioned! :p Americans seem to have realized their need of Pakistan - BUT its a short-term dependency which they have upon us. I don't see America and Pakistan as allies for another 50 years at least.

they have used you and they will use you why...?? because you can not survive without them...are you not ashamed, how can you brag about it when you hate america that much....pakistanis oh pakistanis

with education corruption will go,
with energy economy will boom.
without terrorism foreign investment will come in

now do you see how we only have 3 problems?

from my side i can give Best Wishes from my heart ............................:pakistan:

Suggestion, Always live in truth not in dream.........

from my side i can give Best Wishes from my heart ............................:pakistan:

Suggestion, Always live in truth not in dream.........

ok thanks my indian friend no offense to you about anything but when things get heated we have to say thing we dont want.

Im not entirely sure this is really "aid". Without Pakistan, the US missions in Afghanistan (and Pakistan) would have had enormous costs. So it is payment, rather.

@Secur, please read this. Were you not telling me that the aid is only for paying the bills of military?

I said exactly the opposite that the aid isn't being used by the military , but the civil Govt ... :)

=GoodBoy;4144700]I can understand the pain you get when you see India-Israel being close friends.

you can understand things its a miracle India being friends with Israel will bother pakistani cause what.
Israeli are cowards??

do they know indians think like that ?

The "cowards" you are calling beat up entire middle-east in a weak so I can understand your sheer frustration.

They beat up entire middle east by them self in weak really? How come sober people cant remember that.

Here starts the TROLLING by 786!!!!!! :lol:

Retard try making sense of things

A nation whose head of the state is a beggar.

Is that why India still Holds the worlds Biggest recipient of Aid title.:omghaha:

Im not entirely sure this is really "aid". Without Pakistan, the US missions in Afghanistan (and Pakistan) would have had enormous costs. So it is payment, rather.

Indians are obsessed with pakistan and its kind of hard for them to understand things.

I said exactly the opposite that the aid isn't being used by the military , but the civil Govt ... :)

Incorrect Sir. The government just released huge tranches of money to the Army over and above the sanctioned budget from CSF. You could say it is payment for services rendered, but the point remains that both the civilian government and the armed forces rely on foreign monetary assistance to carry on their functions.

India lost to China in war but Indian territory remained same.

YOU LOST half of Pakistan. :pakistan:

Really ? Check your map and tell me where did Aksai Chin went then , now check it back and tell me where are certain areas near Demchok which used to be part of your country before '62 as well as a couple in the NEFA sector :D So , are you telling me that Arunachal Pradesh wasn't part of India before '62 ? :lol: So if it was , how did you gain it after the war ? :azn:

Next enlighten me this , the population in East Pakistan went on to make a new country , something inevitable because of geographic distance and political and cultural differences , how did Pakistan collapse in your dreams ? Go read the term " collapse " again and there you will find the " cease to function " meaning for the word ... The mainland was still fine after the war , only that it decided to go nuclear to make the enemy think 10 times next time before trying to cross the border which haven't been breached since then ... Do you know the land area of Pakistan ( 856,645 km2 ) and Bangladesh ( 147,560 km2 ) so to claim that we lost half of our country ? :no: Multiple Islamic states within the subcontinent is well within the Jinnah's vision... Kid , you just came here to troll , you were repeating the same rhetoric all the time in multiple posts ... So before a certain mod takes notice and decides to spray you pink , stop this off topic crap discussion ...

Incorrect Sir. The government just released huge tranches of money to the Army over and above the sanctioned budget from CSF. You could say it is payment for services rendered, but the point remains that both the civilian government and the armed forces rely on foreign monetary assistance to carry on their functions.

Services for whom , bro ?

I remember mentioning in that post of mine that army is taking money only for operations in War on Terror and not for purchasing military weapons as before under FMS , I do not know what @samantk remembers and why did he quote me here for that ... Why should we offer our services for free ? Dont they cost money ? Doesn't protecting NATO's vital lines cost money ? Doesn't loosing 40,000 Pakistani count as something ? Doesn't the huge damage to infrastructure and economy count for something ? These little kids , whose own country receives AID from Britain , need to remember a couple billion $ do not run a country for 180 million people ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom