What's new

US backs opening Taliban office in Qatar: Report

This is the stuff US did in Soviet-Afghan War.

Now they "US" are trying to portray Pak-Afghan War.

Imagine Just as they reached out, contacted and supported mujahideens, US could be looking to reach out and make Talibans befriends represent their "US" ideas and objectives and the "Motivations" e.g durand line and more, people these Talibans in alliance with US and Northern Aliance could be the most dangerous destabilization factor of S.Asia to be exact Pakistan.

You might as well call it the start of "la fin du jeu" the end game.

So certainly the freaking talibans became the innocent talibans,good promotion . Where is gambit

With all that US is protecting the innocent Afghanis form the bloody talibans by smacking their a$$ stuff of his ,

Now he will be saying "oh no , not all talibans are bad, there are some innocent too, and by doing so US is spearating them from the devilish ones "

So certainly the freaking talibans became the innocent talibans,good promotion . Where is gambit
With all that US is protecting the innocent Afghanis form the bloody talibans by smacking their a$$ stuff of his ,
Now he will be saying "oh no , not all talibans are bad, there are some innocent too, and by doing so US is spearating them from the devilish ones "

:lol:gambit would be getting himself a tea (kawa) serving job at taliban cartoon HQ network.

i think its a time for now to open Taliban head office in Islamabad and start negotiating with me .... and ask them to take their fight in Afghanistan from where they belongs no more fight in Pakistan...we should also stop cooperating with Americans......if americans are successful in making a peace deal with taliban and come into power in Afghanistan then we will be in loss because american on other hand demanding operation against talibans by Pak army................its totally double standard by USA

Why (only) Qatar ?????

Assalam alaikum

cos america ordered so and when they order all of us will open their offices and welcome them with open arms just like nohting happend before

Now my question to those who for the last 10 years when we told them to negotiate with taliban they r no terrorists and now ur master america is allowing opening of offices of taliban one is known the other might be unknown

i tell u what this small office while not allowed to raise funds etc, but will have more dignity then us. ( we pakistanies with nukes and big army )

TARIQ

i think its a time for now to open Taliban head office in Islamabad and start negotiating with me .... and ask them to take their fight in Afghanistan from where they belongs no more fight in Pakistan...we should also stop cooperating with Americans......if americans are successful in making a peace deal with taliban and come into power in Afghanistan then we will be in loss because american on other hand demanding operation against talibans by Pak army................its totally double standard by USA
First Pakistan should stop corp orating with America other wise we will have no moral authority to negotiate with the Taliban:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Assalam alaikum

cos america ordered so and when they order all of us will open their offices and welcome them with open arms just like nohting happend before

Now my question to those who for the last 10 years when we told them to negotiate with taliban they r no terrorists and now ur master america is allowing opening of offices of taliban one is known the other might be unknown

i tell u what this small office while not allowed to raise funds etc, but will have more dignity then us. ( we pakistanies with nukes and big army )

TARIQ

My friend you missed the point.

There is some thing special about Qatar, it does not face pro-democratic uprising, it does not have beef with Iran, Israel, US or EU.

It is being promoted by west.

While Qatar has very peculiar connection with Indians.... (i refrain from details)

It runs Al-Jazeera.. which shapes the ideas and images in Arabic and Islamic world.

and quite a bit more... just keep any eye on Qatar's position in the region and & propaganda of al-Jazeera.

There is some thing special about Qatar, it does not face pro-democratic uprising, it does not have beef with Iran, Israel, US or EU.

While Qatar has very peculiar connection with Indians.... (i refrain from details)

It runs Al-Jazeera.. which shapes the ideas and images in Arabic and Islamic world.

and quite a bit more... just keep any eye on Qatar's position in the region and & propaganda of al-Jazeera.
Why Al Jazeera is propaganda because it doesn't give the American Version

Was Qatar not the same place where a Chechen leader was assassinated .... correct me if I am wrong

Taliban 'unaware' of their office in Qatar

PESHAWAR: The Afghan Taliban said Tuesday they were unaware about opening of any political office in Qatar.

Talking to the Afghan Islamic Press (AIP) the Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said: "These are media reports. We are unaware about it. Nobody has contacted us in this regard. Any further reaction will not be correct." Some media reports said on Tuesday that Taliban had been allowed to open their political office in Qatar.

Afghan President Hamid Karzai has recently urged the armed opponents to lay down arms and join the peace process. The High Peace Council also welcomed the reports of giving political office to Taliban.

Although Zabihullah Mujahid said Taliban were unaware about opening of office in Qatar, sources close to Taliban told the AIP that the Taliban leadership had decided to organise and increase political activities along with their stepped-up military actions. The sources said that the Taliban might mull opening office in Qatar to openly join political activities.

The sources maintained that Taliban leader Mullah Muhammad Omar had appointed his former spokesman Tayyab Agha as in-charge of Taliban Islamic Emirate political committee. The sources said that if the Taliban agreed to open political office in Qatar, Tayyab Agha would be appointed as its in-charge as he is trusted and conversant with English language. Some months back, there were rumours that Taliban would open their political office in Turkey. However, Taliban had also rejected those reports.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So US is opening 'American Taliban's Office in Qatar'?

Taliban 'unaware' of their office in Qatar

PESHAWAR: The Afghan Taliban said Tuesday they were unaware about opening of any political office in Qatar.

Talking to the Afghan Islamic Press (AIP) the Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said: "These are media reports. We are unaware about it. Nobody has contacted us in this regard. Any further reaction will not be correct." Some media reports said on Tuesday that Taliban had been allowed to open their political office in Qatar.

Afghan President Hamid Karzai has recently urged the armed opponents to lay down arms and join the peace process. The High Peace Council also welcomed the reports of giving political office to Taliban.

Although Zabihullah Mujahid said Taliban were unaware about opening of office in Qatar, sources close to Taliban told the AIP that the Taliban leadership had decided to organise and increase political activities along with their stepped-up military actions. The sources said that the Taliban might mull opening office in Qatar to openly join political activities.

The sources maintained that Taliban leader Mullah Muhammad Omar had appointed his former spokesman Tayyab Agha as in-charge of Taliban Islamic Emirate political committee. The sources said that if the Taliban agreed to open political office in Qatar, Tayyab Agha would be appointed as its in-charge as he is trusted and conversant with English language. Some months back, there were rumours that Taliban would open their political office in Turkey. However, Taliban had also rejected those reports.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So US is opening 'American Taliban's Office in Qatar'?
USA have problem of Acute hallucinations :rofl:

Assalam alaikum

i agree with u and i watch aljazeerah (arabic ) from the early days. baray admi ki dulhan her koi ban na chah ta hay

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom