What's new

US backing India for military exercises

Mmmm....can anybody clear one confusion ..Pls.....from when did Indo-Pak border in Thar desert became Indo-Sinopak border.....Bhai yha pr koi Arcelor-Mitaal deal hui hai kya and

secondly bhai your Army is doing Match Practice since last 10 years[War against Terror] on America's expense...so atleast allow our Army to do Net Practice on our own expense.....

My question is: Why would India need USA's permission to conduct exercises in its own territory? What do they think we are- Pakistan, that we have to ask for permission from its master?

My question is: Why would India need USA's permission to conduct exercises in its own territory? What do they think we are- Pakistan, that we have to ask for permission from its master?

What is india without the protection of Russia and the US?

Mmmm....can anybody clear one confusion ..Pls.....from when did Indo-Pak border in Thar desert became Indo-Sinopak border.....Bhai yha pr koi Arcelor-Mitaal deal hui hai kya and

secondly bhai your Army is doing Match Practice since last 10 years[War against Terror] on America's expense...so atleast allow our Army to do Net Practice on our own expense.....
now thats what i call 100 sonar kee aur 1 lohar kee GREAT

Nothing much

¤just around 1.3 trillion dollar economy...
¤with Second fastest GDP Growth in the world... that too without being an export based Economy
¤with 40 billion dollar of defence budget..
¤Around 2 million soilders[Active+Reserve]
¤with 4th largest airforce....
¤With one the biggest base of Young Enterpreneurs....

Still we are nothing....because we are still no where near to the place where we Will be....in future

Nothing much

¤just around 1.3 trillion dollar economy...
¤with Second fastest GDP Growth in the world...that too without being an export based Economy
¤with 40 billion dollar of defence budget..
¤Around 2 million soilders[Active+Reserve]
¤with 4th largest airforce....
¤With one the biggest base of Young Enterpreneurs....

Still we are nothing....because we are still no where near to the place where we Will be....in future
Seneor one thing i dont get is that i can under stand pakistanies frustation & jingoism towards indians but these bangladeshies who got there indipendence because of india are so against us even though most of there economy is run because of india

Seneor one thing i dont get is that i can under stand pakistanies frustation & jingoism towards indians but these bangladeshies who got there indipendence because of india are so against us even though most of there economy is run because of india

Just one thing : We are "Kaffir"

I dont want to sound like a bigot. But that is what i sensed on this site...

Well we showed what we are without the Protection of US, by creating You(Bangladesh).

Also showed what we are without the Protection of Russia & US in Kargil War.

We are thankful for Both the Countries for their support today.

What were you without our intervention? Nothing but a Pakistani colony run amuck by spoilt generals who did their pleasing with your lot. :rofl:

Nice flags BTW. Pays to hide yourself behind them when not talking face to face.

Just one thing : We are "Kaffir"

I dont want to sound like a bigot. But that is what i sensed on this site...

What's wrong in being a Kaffir? We've a wonderful ancient culture. Enriched philosophies of mainstream Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and Jainism have taken us to pinnacle of glory time and again. If this is Kafir, then I am proud to be one as a Buddhist.

Gratefulness or at least friendliness is what to be expected from a country which gained its freedom by our sweat and blood.
But you see We Kuffars don't deserve it, their gratitude,friendship,love,lovemakings everything is entitled for their own religious kind. Even that brotherhood's orchestrated heinous atrocities of unimaginable scale during 1971 is forgivable and forgettable, for the raping of their country are done by the ones of the same faith not some pagan kuffars. And that my friend is a pristine example of how religion gets people bigoted.

Why would India need U.S consent to run exercise ? Does it involve U.S euipments or ammo ?

Back
Top Bottom