What's new

US backing India for military exercises

Gratefulness or at least friendliness is what to be expected from a country which gained its freedom by our sweat and blood.
But you see We Kuffars don't deserve it, their gratitude,friendship,love,lovemakings everything is entitled for their own religious kind. Even that brotherhood's orchestrated heinous atrocities of unimaginable scale during 1971 is forgivable and forgettable, for the raping of their country are done by the ones of the same faith not some pagan kuffars. And that my friend is a pristine example of how religion gets people bigoted.
well i think our bangladeshi freind should forget about india and read this in owr lingo we call such people as AISANFARAMOSH

Beti you cannot stop me from doing what you do all the time! So get a husband and try to tell him that.
Lol If you have got a husband then it doesn't mean everyone should get one!! :rofl:
I just asked you to protect your country! It seems you can't do it. Now don't tell me that we will have to protect it again like 1971.

Lol If you have got a husband then it doesn't mean everyone should get one!! :rofl:
I just asked you to protect your country! It seems you can't do it. Now don't tell me that we will have to protect it again like 1971.

You're itching for a husband, so go get one instead of dumping your frustrations on others.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

well i think our bangladeshi freind should forget about india and read this in owr lingo we call such people as AISANFARAMOSH

Sorry, I can't forget about india, after all, india is our 'friendly' neighbour.;)

You're itching for a husband, so go get one instead of dumping your frustrations on others.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Sorry, I can't forget about india, after all, india is our 'friendly' neighbour.;)
thnks mate:cheers::tup:

BD is not protected by any country, matter of fact, it is being continuously exploited and marginalised by her 'friendly' neighbour.

where did you get that india is protectd by usa,russia maybe top quality madrasa,dont blame india for what happening to you blame your govt.

Back
Top Bottom