What's new

US B-2 bombers sent to Korea on rare mission

It invaded Iraq and Afghanistan under forgede accusations.

The B-2 trip is a provoking method, it went on the borderline.

Are you really from Canada? Dont you have the modern system? Dont you know how it works?

We have no say. We pay the tax, if we dont we get fines and all sorts. It is a no win situation we are the slaves of the country. The tax money is wasted on wars, and feeding the benefit scroungers of our own country!

And logic would dictate that you quit financing the very apparatus you despise and move to support countries you mentioned in the latter posts of yours. Regardless as long as your tax dollars are going towards the military machine, you have only yourself to blame for being a tool.

Relax! They ain't as invincible as you seem to suggest. One B-2 was shot down over Kosovo and one over Iraq.

You said: Turn the enemy nuclear installations into pure rubble and come back without a scratch??? Really? Like the enemy is high on pot and left all assets free to be destroyed by those B-2s! Those salsa days are long gone.

Then you said: (The B-2s would) take out about 3 squadrons of whatever top line crap that they'll scramble...Again, really? Do you even know that B-2s cannot protect themselves?
Bottom line: B-2s can only be assigned on strategic missions against countries having no air assets worth the name. The risk of sending these aircraft in without total air supremacy is far too great, not cost effective, and a non starter.....and therefore not an option.

You honestly expect me to respond to this post of yours I call worthless? Do me a favor, go RE-read my post again. It'll answer about half the questions you are asking here. Because you didn't read my post with attention.
Second, you guys don't understand and I won't make you. Smaller RCS or almost no RCS is JUST ONE aspect of the US stealth planes. Let's leave it at that. And I am VERY confident in backing my statements up that literally, these guys can go anywhere with some RISK (there is a risk by just sitting in an airplane and flying to a beach city for vacation :) ). ONE B2 shot down after hundreds of flights.....I am fine with the results. Thanks

So you are saying 2 aircraft that create out of thin air, and disappear out of thin air eh?? Only one thing can ever happen like this, that is as if the aircraft were never made before.

Dude, B-2 is a big aircraft, VERY big, not matter how you shot them up, there will be a trace of the wreck, do you reaaly think anyone, even the US, can make a crashed wreck disappear. Thermite Grenade and missile only make the wreck non-salvagable, not making them disappear. Any type of explosive create debris and debris, component and sometime intact parts are still availabe to see and Identify if they want to parade it

Your argument makes no sense and isn't valid. Iran caught one US stealth drone. Almost designed on the same shape yet much smaller. Guess what? They were able to assemble it back together after capturing wreckage. So you are saying a B2 went down but no one really showed it on TV? NOT EVEN ONE channel who'd LOVE to show inferior American military products lol. Common man, make an argument that solid. If a B2 was ever shot down, TRUST ME, it'll be like a national treasure for that country and they'll be putting it on media and on facebook - utube for propaganda purposes. It's that simple

And logic would dictate that you quit financing the very apparatus you despise and move to support countries you mentioned in the latter posts of yours. Regardless as long as your tax dollars are going towards the military machine, you have only yourself to blame for being a tool.

I think you need to re-read what I said.

We have no choice but to pay our tax. If we pay it late we get fines. If we dont pay it we get fines. If we dont pay the fines our homes get repossessed and we become homeless.

Moving to another country isn't easy. You got to find a job, set up a home, children and so forth.

You also pay tax in Canada.

It invaded Iraq and Afghanistan under forgede accusations.

The B-2 trip is a provoking method, it went on the borderline.

FORGED ACCUSATIONS? I can probably understand your argument about Iraq as it was perceived as an intelligence failure but Afghanistan.....? FORGED ACCUSATIONS? when people took three thousand innocent civilians lives on 9-11....that was 'FORGED'?? Common man, you have brains, try to use them. Not everything is fabricated by the CIA or other agencies as you guys in India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh imagine.
Afghanistan ......we were FORCED to go in by attacking out cities. No one really cared to be there unless it became a national security issue for us. Second, the really FORGED thing was OBL hiding 100 KM's from Islamabad and supported by both, the Pakistani and Afghan Taliban while they kept telling the world he was dead or he's moved out to a different region. I am surprised to see how blindsided you guys are from reality.

It invades other peoples countries if someone did that to US they wouldnt like it.

It is a shame it hides in the wild west, because if it didnt several countries would have finished it off by now. It is about time US was wiped off the map one way or the other.

u know what is funny....every Pakistani hates USA without realizing that USA is the one giving you bread...ask your Govt how much money they gets for giving NATO & USA forces route to Afghanistan...Pakistan is so pathetic...Its leaders are more like pimps who are ready to sale Pakistan to any country who give them money whether is US or China

I think you need to re-read what I said.

We have no choice but to pay our tax. If we pay it late we get fines. If we dont pay it we get fines. If we dont pay the fines our homes get repossessed and we become homeless.

Moving to another country isn't easy. You got to find a job, set up a home, children and so forth.

You also pay tax in Canada.

you simply dont care enough to take action.

Your argument makes no sense and isn't valid. Iran caught one US stealth drone. Almost designed on the same shape yet much smaller. Guess what? They were able to assemble it back together after capturing wreckage. So you are saying a B2 went down but no one really showed it on TV? NOT EVEN ONE channel who'd LOVE to show inferior American military products lol. Common man, make an argument that solid. If a B2 was ever shot down, TRUST ME, it'll be like a national treasure for that country and they'll be putting it on media and on facebook - utube for propaganda purposes. It's that simple

Dude........are you quoting the wrong man??

That's kinda my point...lol

It's an illusion that B2s could do all of your dirty jobs. They could be easily shot down by NK if China volunteers to help...lol

Some people here make it sound as if the 80s vintage B-2 bombers are like the sci-fi 'Bird of Prey' straight out of the Star Trek series! Invincible, invisible, indestructible, unbeatable, supreme, faster than light, super duper piece of engineering!!!

Well, if they were all that super duper, why has Northrop Grumman been asked to develop a successor to the B-2? Because of outdated technology! The youngest active stealth bomber in the U.S. has turned 15 this year, and the other 19 B-2s in the Air Force fleet are nearly five years older. Meanwhile, the integrated defense systems they face have become much more sophisticated. Multi-static radar, which is now relatively common, is so sensitive that it can detect stealth craft. To stay ahead of such defense systems, the Air Force has budgeted $3.7 billion over the next five years to develop a successor to the B-2 that could be active by 2020. Actual designs of the new bomber are classified, but some secrets are already out.

So in a few years time the B-2 will be dead as a dodo due to outdated technology!

Some people here make it sound as if the 80s vintage B-2 bombers are like the sci-fi 'Bird of Prey' straight out of the Star Trek series! Invincible, invisible, indestructible, unbeatable, supreme, faster than light, super duper piece of engineering!!!

Well, if they were all that super duper, why has Northrop Grumman been asked to develop a successor to the B-2? Because of outdated technology! The youngest active stealth bomber in the U.S. has turned 15 this year, and the other 19 B-2s in the Air Force fleet are nearly five years older. Meanwhile, the integrated defense systems they face have become much more sophisticated. Multi-static radar, which is now relatively common, is so sensitive that it can detect stealth craft. To stay ahead of such defense systems, the Air Force has budgeted $3.7 billion over the next five years to develop a successor to the B-2 that could be active by 2020. Actual designs of the new bomber are classified, but some secrets are already out.

So in a few years time the B-2 will be dead as a dodo due to outdated technology!
Buddy...

You definitely sound like a seriously jealous person. You are losing it, if not already...

Buddy...

You definitely sound like a seriously jealous person. You are losing it, if not already...
Jealous of a crappy looking bat winged B-2? :omghaha: You must have lost your marbles!! I would have been been seriously jealous if you had a prettier girlfriend than mine!! :P But a B-2? :hang2:

F-117 was shot down, B-2 is no different.
The F-117 flew over 800 sorties. Lost one. That is not an air defense combat record to boast about. Also in the same war, the B-2 flew over 60 sorties. Lost none. You need a better script from the Ministry of Propaganda.

Jealous of a crappy looking bat winged B-2? :omghaha: You must have lost your marbles!! I would have been been seriously jealous if you had a prettier girlfriend than mine!! :P But a B-2? :hang2:
Yes, you are jealous. Your criticisms are not based on experience and logic. Nobody stands still. So what if we are developing the next generation? The fact that the B-2 have no equals does not mean we are somehow stupid or shortsighted simply we are advancing to the next generation. That is terrible 'logic'.

Back
Top Bottom