What's new

US asks China to safeguard rights of Uighurs in Xinjiang

If the US is such an evil country, why do so many Chinese want US citizenship?
People come to US for number of reasons, but to support whatever US government is doing internationally is definitely not one of the reason.

There are around 110,000 US citzens living in China right now, and I am sure not everyone of them come to China because they think that the Chinese government is a saint.

People come to US for number of reasons, but to support whatever US government is doing internationally is definitely not one of the reason.

There are around 110,000 US citzens living in China right now, and I am sure not everyone of them come to China because they think that the Chinese government is a saint.

Most of that 110,000 American living in China are CIA spies.

In case people are not aware, this latest incident went down like this:

-- Three "community activists" decided that "suspicious" Uighurs were living in a house.
-- These activists took it upon themselves to enter and search the house, where they discovered some large knives and axes, and which led to the subsequent violence.

China is claiming that the Uighurs were terrorists planning an attack, but the West doesn't buy it.

China could clear up the matter by providing evidence that the Uighurs in the house were indeed terrorists,

shows the way innocent Uighars are picked and eliminated.

Axes and Knifes.... :rofl:

Whereas world over the terrorists use bombs, planes and latest rifles... in China Knife using Uighars are declared terrorosts.

shows the way innocent Uighars are picked and eliminated.

Axes and Knifes.... :rofl:

Whereas world over the terrorists use bombs, planes and latest rifles... in China Knife using Uighars are declared terrorosts.

So you're a terrorist sympathiser?

Most of that 110,000 American living in China are CIA spies.

Don't be ridiculus, are you saying there more than 55,000 CIA agents live and operate inside of China now? That alone will bankrupt the CIA budget.

Those Americans come to China for the same reason as those Chinese that go to US, mostly for economic reasons.

One noticable American is Charlotte MacInnis who moved to China since 1988 when she was only 10 years old. She and her sisiter adopted Chinese name "Ai Zhong" and "Ai Hua" which both literally means love China. I cannot find any Chinese who moved to US naming their kids love US or love american though.
U.S. expatriates pursue American dream in China

US government and US companies are different.

Most Chinese here are working for U.S. companies, not U.S. government.

Just like almost all foreigners criticize China government but you still see tons of foreigners go to China for opportunities.

I do not see anything surprising.

People go after opportunities, not politics.

天下熙熙皆为利来天下攘攘皆为利往???

so are those Maoists in India, fighting the very freedom of to be a human being` you should join them i reckon

Comparing Maoists and Uighur is like comparing Dinosaurs with a Rabbit

This has CIA all over this. CIA have been caught doing illegal mapping and I'm sure funding terrorists like they did with Chechnya. All to cause instability in China.

It's true man, they have destabilized the Middle East to the fullest, look what we left in Iraq. I don't want to say 'we' because I never supported these wars. But now they are pulling out and moving their interests to your region and arming your enemies and slowly getting closer to you. I know you can see it and I tell you your future may be misery because of the CIA and the US doesn't want china to overtake them as a superpower. Now hopefully your country cooperates with nations affected by this US meddling and try to be safe from it. It's unfortunate that all these people had to die in the Middle East for this big mess created not just by the US, but mostly from it.

Now I'm not discussing Uighurs though, I'm just telling you that the US interests are shifting.

if U.S government was Nazi, by accordance you are those brainwashed nutc@se Sturmabteilung (SA) member.....

Comparing Maoists and Uighur is like comparing Dinosaurs with a Rabbit

and the world is watching those 'dinosaurs' to fight barbaric high caste rulling party``they are the real freedom fighters

Back
Top Bottom