What's new

US Asian Pivot on steroids, using insurgency as a geopolitical tool

Not trolling, was just giving an example.

CM+Hoisting+Tricolour+Flag.jpg

Manipuri Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh also a Meiti. So as I said it doesn't matter.

Watch the Indian commando with bullet proof vest at left side of the picture, this is what Indians are doing in North East states, running a security state, a repressive colonial imperial enterprise. Just because a large part of India is malnourished and poor does not mean that Indian elite will not try to run their empire, when they get a chance, this is just one example. And every neighbor of India including Bangladesh can vouch for this fact.

North East Indian states, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan - all are suffering from the relentless interference from their South block (head quarter of RAW, Indian CIA).

From your logic I can say- Sidhu desh needs frredom from Pakistan- Bollywood is very much popular over there... :D

NE indias wants freedom... heck the anti india sentiment is on the rise... lol korean and chinese films and soaps are very popular there....

Kalu miah has gone bonkers !!! :rofl: :rofl:

Watch the Indian commando with bullet proof vest at left side of the picture, this is what Indians are doing in North East states, running a security state, a repressive colonial imperial enterprise. Just because a large part of India is malnourished and poor does not mean that Indian elite will not try to run their empire, when they get a chance, this is just one example. And every neighbor of India including Bangladesh can vouch for this fact.

North East Indian states, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan - all are suffering from the relentless interference from their South block (head quarter of RAW, Indian CIA).

Yeah well thats none of your business. What did Bangladesh do in CHT? Crush the Chakma demand for self rule, and flooded the areas with ethnic Bangalis. So stop taking this moral high ground you hypocrite.

And thats right, fall in line or RAW continue doing what it does best. :lol:

Not trolling, was just giving an example.

CM+Hoisting+Tricolour+Flag.jpg

Manipuri Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh also a Meiti. So as I said it doesn't matter.

Ethnic and cultural divide is all over India. There is ethnic and cultural and divde in Bangladesh too, Chakmas and Bangladeshis have zero in common.

Chakma

ImageHandler.ashx

Bangladeshi

Bino_Dipjol.jpg

So balkanizing Bangladesh on ethnic lines is fair game?

Chakma people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chakmas are Tibeto-Burman, and are thus closely related to tribes in the foothills of the Himalayas. The Chakmas are believed to be originally from Arakan who later on moved to Bangladesh, settling in the Cox's Bazar District, the Korpos Mohol area, and in the Indian states of Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura.
The Arakanese referred to the Chakmas as Saks or Theks. In 1546, when the king of Arakan, Meng Beng, was engaged in a battle with the Burmese, the Sak king appeared from the north and attacked Arakan, and occupied the Ramu of Cox's Bazar, the then territory of the kingdom of Arakan.[1]

These people migrated to their current area not more than 500 years ago. Also they are well integrated in Bangladesh society and Bengali's are majority in their home area. So there is nothing you can do, unfortunately. It was only Indian imperial design and interference that made them revolt, but once we settled Bengali's in their area, they saw the futility of their campaign.

The only way you can save North East India is if you let Indian poor migrants settle and exploit the resource rich areas there, just like the demographic invasion that China ran in Xinjiang and Tibet. Once that starts, then that will trigger the revolt and stoke the insurgency in earnest. Essentially you are sitting on a powder keg and not even know it, it seems, and comparing Bangladesh and trying to attack Bangladesh.

Remember, I am an American also, attack USA if you can, just cause I am informing people. And the job will be done by none other than China who has already given shelter to Paresh Baruah, so please go and send your commando to Yunan, China to get your Paresh Baruah back.

As I said earlier, thank you for your fake concern. We don't need strategic advise from Bangladesh, a country India carved out of Pakistan. We know what we are doing.

As I said earlier, thank you for your fake concern. We don't need strategic advise from Bangladesh, a country India carved out of Pakistan. We know what we are doing.

No one is giving you advice, I am just telling you what results you will get if you try to make some moves in this theater and also informing people about dark nooks and corners that they do not know about. Please read the post again. You have an intractable dilemma, and it will only get worse with time.

And about 1971, yes we had some idiots who got fooled by you, but it is also true that people got tired of unfair treatment between 1947-1970. So we used you to separate from Pakistan, while it also served your own geo-strategic interest to reduce your threat perception by dividing Pakistan. So essentially we used each other and that is the ultimate fact. India could do jack-sh!t if we didn't want to separate from Pakistan. So India didn't do any curving out from anything. Think about it.

No one is giving you advice, I am just telling you what results you will get if you try to make some moves in this theater and also informing people about dark nooks and corners that they do not know about. Please read the post again. You have an intractable dilemma, and it will only get worse with time.

Again thanks for your fake concern. China will not do shyte( we don't mind the low intensity insurgency). Yes I agree there was threat in the 80's, 90's, but that time has past.

Republic Day Celebration, Moreh BHQ, Manipur

Moreh, Jan 26: Moreh Block: 109 Kms east of Imphal, on the fringe of Myanmarese border, there lies an unique town that transacts a daily business more voluminous than that meets the eye. Census of India, 2011, engaged 63 Enumerators and 14 Supervisors in the later part of 2010. 59 MGNREGS and 40 odd hamlet villages constitute Moreh Block. The only eastern corridor of India to ASEAN is yet to gain a Sub-divisional or a Sub-district status. Moreh is the Block head quarter and the centre of official and non-official activities.

Republic Day, 2011: As usual, like diesel engine in winter, the residents of the border town began to warm up and saunter towards the ADC/Moreh's office premises at 08:15 a.m. School and service parade parties formed up at the same time. The Asst. Commandant of 7 Manipur Rifles, Moreh had been taking pains to spruce up the saluting base and conduct March Past rehearsals in a couple of the preceding days. The base of the flag post in front of the present office of ADC, Moreh had been shifted at a better vantage point.

The Parade: The Chief Guest, this Author, was called to unfurl the National Flag at 8:50 a.m. Along with the SDPO/Moreh, he inspected the Guard of honour that had the AC/7 MR as its commander. Service contingents of MR, Manipur Police and students of Moreh Higher Sec, Eastern Shine H/School, NM School, St George H/School, Moreh College and an ASHA group saluted the CG as they paraded past the saluting base. They were cheered as they turned right in unison towards the podium.

The R-day Speech. In the fitness of things, in my speech, I made the implication of the Preamble of Indian Constitution easy. Thanks to the sagacious and succinct but potent wording of the preamble, successive leaders of democratic India had adhered to the targetted ideologies. Any attempt to challenge the sovereignty of our country had been firmly dealt with. no external force or nation has the right to dictate terms to our rulers. The succesive nuclear tests were audible signals to the world that India is on its own. We are not known as the largest democracy for nothing.

R-day_moreh_1.JPG

R-day_moreh_4.JPG

All Manipuri. :agree:

Again thanks for your fake concern. China will not do shyte( we don't mind the low intensity insurgency). Yes I agree there was threat in the 80's, 90's, but that time has past.

All Manipuri. :agree:

It shows the faces of your bought and paid for stooges, but what it does not show is the majority opinion.

Nothing is past my friend, it has not yet begun.

It shows the faces of your bought and paid for stooges, but what it does not show is the majority opinion.

Nothing is past my friend, it has not yet begun.

Yes of course anything that doesn't ally with your shyte stirrer ways has to come from a "stooge". Just like you are a jamati stooge and not a real Bangladeshi.

Read the OP, these are active insurgencies with no possibility of resolution, I suggested a way to resolve them in the long term which is good for indigenous local population as well as the region. Indian or Barman imperialism is not good for the world or the region. Bangladesh cannot take part in any of this, as we have no power, but we know the region, so we can appeal to world powers to take action on behalf of these oppressed population that are suffering under imperialist boots.

Check dictionary for imperialism.

NE indias wants freedom... heck the anti india sentiment is on the rise... lol korean and chinese films and soaps are very popular there....

sure sure... soon india will break into 153 states right?
120511_dictator_2.jpg

North East India is India's little secret that they want no one else to know about, but it is time to expose it to the world, and let freedom shine wherever there is darkness of oppression, colonialism and imperialism.

Once 38 million NE Indians make up their mind, there is nothing India can do to stop them. If India needed 700,000 soldiers to pacify the struggle for freedom by 6-7 million Kashmiri Muslims, guess how many soldiers it will take to pacify a full rebellion by NE India. I think it is beyond the scope of Indian state and it will ruin any growth prospects of India for decades to come.

sure sure.. keep dreaming boy...

@Kalu and PN Don't Make Fool Of yourself when your don't know a jack! about NE. They are Pro indian's only some outsider funded nutjobs create problems! rest are happy to be part of india. Situation is improving after 2004.

don't want to get racist but refugees from Bangladesh create problems here and hinder development.
stupid Kangrass govt should do something to kick them out.

@Kalu and PN Don't Make Fool Of yourself when your don't know a jack! about NE. They are Pro indian's only some outsider funded nutjobs create problems! rest are happy to be part of india. Situation is improving after 2004.

don't want to get racist but refugees from Bangladesh create problems here and hinder development.
stupid Kangrass govt should do something to kick them out.

You can be racist to Indians and Muslim Bengali's all you want, because Indians are also racist to you and call you "Chinky", if you are ethnic North East Indian. This is after-all the big ethnic fault-line, that we have talked about in this thread. And send them back to West Bengal, where they came from. They are not from Bangladesh or may be they moved before 1947 which was British India, so not our problem.

Also you are entitled to have your opinion, but it does not change the fact that comes up in research and many news reports. The biggest thing is demographics and your physical location, you cannot change that, so the risk is there. And the ongoing insurgencies prove our point.

The situation may be improving after 2004, but when the new 4 lane freeway connects to Mekong Delta subregion, economic and cultural integration of North East India will happen with neighboring ASEAN countries, good for you, but risky for India.

Unfortunately ethnic Bengali's have already become majority in these areas, so there is no future possibility for any insurgency to succeed. That is however not the case with the insurgencies in North East India or Myanmar.

So u mean to say Kashmir will be with INDIA now forever ? wow !! thanks for this magnanimous gift :woot:

You can be racist to Indians and Muslim Bengali's all you want, because Indians are also racist to you and call you "Chinky", if you are ethnic North East Indian. This is after-all the big ethnic fault-line, that we have talked about in this thread. And send them back to West Bengal, where they came from. They are not from Bangladesh or may be they moved before 1947 which was British India, so not our problem.

Also you are entitled to have your opinion, but it does not change the fact that comes up in research and many news reports. The biggest thing is demographics and your physical location, you cannot change that, so the risk is there. And the ongoing insurgencies prove our point.

The situation may be improving after 2004, but when the new 4 lane freeway connects to Mekong Delta subregion, economic and cultural integration of North East India will happen with neighboring ASEAN countries, good for you, but risky for India.

Only few Indians use racial slur and using racial slur is bad but it is nowhere near to the ethnic cleansing of Chakmas done by Bangladeshis. Anyway, isn't Bangladeshi too use racial slur against West Bengali.

Good, Meiteis will teach Manipuri culture to South East Asian people.

pungt1.jpg

manipur-Ras-Lila.jpg

Every Chief Minister get Z category security in India.

Not even near to ethnic cleansing of Chakmas done by Bangladeshis.

There was no ethnic cleansing of Chakma, only Indian funded and trained agents were routed out. Bangladesh is too small to be imperialist, but NE states are Indian colonial empire, most knowledgeable NE Indians want liberation and this trend will only increase with time. No one wants to be dominated by a "foreign" ethnic group from another region.

And what are these places where Bangladeshi's are hated?

Personally I donot know about Chakmas anymore than what I read on the internet and some stories from the chakmas from our side of border , and I don`t care about them ,I was just messing with the op. But your asumption about Northeast India is certainely not true.. agreed insurgency is there but their goals have long changed, Not one of them talks of independence or autonomy anymore, the entire insurgency thing, that you read about has turned into some inter tribe rivalry .. it is the insurgents killing each other and we the common folks are caught up in the cross fire, most insurgents are actually quite satisfied with ceasefire agreements with goi so that they can save themselve from being shot by Indian army.. Comon people are fed up all this, especially the manipuris and all want nothing but peace..Most knowledgeable persons actually want peace and prosperity which is certainely not possible without the end of violence..The concept of foreigner and us (NE) have long dissappered specially with us young generation.. We have seen the plight of people who join insurgent in the 80 and 90s.. nobody wants a future like that for themeselve even the insurgents themeselves..

Agreed that there are some regional rivalry and regional stereotyping in India but your claim of us NE being ruled by foreign ethnic group is definetly not true .. Infact I would love to be ruled by the central government, such is the pathetic state of local administration and politicians..

Back
Top Bottom