What's new

US Asian Pivot on steroids, using insurgency as a geopolitical tool

Say that to this lady Irom Shormila Chanu in photo above. NE Indian insurgency is very much part of the topic, in the OP I posted, please read it again, if you have not read it.

Bangladesh is India's neighbor, but you will have less influence here than even in Pakistan and you can kiss goodbye to your RAWamy agents, they are history. If anything we will have influence in your West Bengal, because of common language.

See thats the thing they are allowed to protest peacefully, no dramas. Bangladesh on the other hand crushed the native Chakmas and still prosecuting the Hindus. You are in no position to take the moral high ground here. Everyone does what needs to be done to maintain the integrity of their nation.

And lmao I never knew India had so much influence on Bangladesh until I came to this forum. :lol: You guys sure make it sound like that India runs everything in Bangladesh so am just going to roll with that.

The best option is the Autonomous region of Bangabhumi and Autonomous CHT under thre Republic of India.

Bangabhumi-map1.jpg

This will save the Bangladeshi Hindus and Ethnic Chakmas from persecution, and America can get a navl base in the Autonomous region of CHT, and Bangladesh will remain the insignificant vassal state of India:

NE indias wants freedom... heck the anti india sentiment is on the rise... lol korean and chinese films and soaps are very popular there....

NE indias wants freedom... heck the anti india sentiment is on the rise... lol korean and chinese films and soaps are very popular there....

:lol: Why just because they have east asian features you assume they like korean and chinese films? do you have any source for this claim? Has to be the most misinformed comment on PDF.

Say that to this lady Irom Shormila Chanu in photo above. NE Indian insurgency is very much part of the topic, in the OP I posted, please read it again, if you have not read it.

Bangladesh is India's neighbor, but you will have less influence here than even in Pakistan and you can kiss goodbye to your RAWamy agents, they are history. If anything we will have influence in your West Bengal, because of common language.

Everyone has right to protest in India, after all they are our people and we haven't done ethnic cleansing in Manipur like you did with Chakmas of CHT.

By the way, Manipur insurgency is dying down, so the anti-miltancy will be lifted in coming years. People are very much excited about Jiribam-Imphal rail line project and under-construction roadway to Thailand.

yep, korean and chinese films and drama's very popular there, where India has to enact law to stop Indians calling North East Indians "Chinky":

Bangalore: N-E students feel like outsiders in India - South India - Bangalore - ibnlive

Calling "Chinky" could land you in jail for five years
china_645_1339052937.jpg

Punishment for calling North-earterns "Chinky"
Calling residents of north-eastern areas "Chinky" has now become a punishable offence with a maximum imprisonment of five years.

North-eastern people, mainly from Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Mizoram are referred in generic term "Chinky" owing to their Mongolied features.

But now it will be treated as a racist comment and a person can complain if he does not like to be referred as chinky. The punishment for the accused may be imprisonment for five years.

The Home ministry has directed all the states and union territories to punish the people who call the North-Eastern people chinky, to protect them from racial discrimination.

Sympathizers of the north-eastern residents feel that this step should have been taken long ago. But others say that five years' imprisonment is little too harsh.

Large number of students from North-east live in Delhi and especially in Delhi University areas and they justify the sentence and said that persons referring them as chinky must be jailed.

Unfortunately you cannot legislate away racism, it is too deeply ingrained. Whatever difference West Pakistan had with former East Pakistan, NE India is as different from mainland India or more. So the business case exists and it is up to the Chinese to take advantage of this opportunity. I am just presenting ideas and information, of course Bangladesh as a country is not in a position to do anything, but China certainly is.

:lol: Why just because they have east asian features you assume they like korean and chinese films? do you have any source for this claim? Has to be the most misinformed comment on PDF.

Indian deception caught red-handed, or are you that clueless?

Manipur finds a Seoul-mate in Korean culture - Indian Express

A little corner of Korea in India - YouTube

Korea Comes to Manipur
Korea Comes to Manipur
Korean Cultural Diffusion in Manipur..
Hallyu in Northeastern States of India @ HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database, discover the South Korean cinema and drama diversity
India's NE Youth at Cultural Cross Roads @ HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database, discover the South Korean cinema and drama diversity
Korean Waves Reach India's NE Homes @ HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database, discover the South Korean cinema and drama diversity
Korea and India's North East

North East India is India's little secret that they want no one else to know about, but it is time to expose it to the world, and let freedom shine wherever there is darkness of oppression, colonialism and imperialism.

Once 38 million NE Indians make up their mind, there is nothing India can do to stop them. If India needed 700,000 soldiers to pacify the struggle for freedom by 6-7 million Kashmiri Muslims, guess how many soldiers it will take to pacify a full rebellion by NE India. I think it is beyond the scope of Indian state and it will ruin any growth prospects of India for decades to come.

You wont be laughin now would ya? :rofl:
Manipur was incorporated into the Indian Union on October 15, 1949, two years after the country won independence from British rule.

According to political analyst Sharat Chandra, the enormous problems India faced after partition meant its leaders neglected remote states like Manipur which were never properly integrated into the socio-political mainstream.

The central government’s “step-motherly treatment” fuelled separatist sentiment from the outset and rebel outfits sprang up “each vying for political supremacy and promising secession from India to its people,” Chandra said.

The perception of New Delhi as a quasi-colonial power was reinforced by the huge deployment of security forces armed with sweeping anti-insurgency powers to counter the separatist violence that peaked in the 1980s and 1990s.

“The government exists only in name here,” said Inder Laishram, who runs a shop in Imphal’s main Burma Bazaar, where heavily armed commandos are a constant presence.
“The real power is in the hands of the army and the underground outfits.

Both run the show with the power of the gun. We have nowhere to turn to,” the
35-year-old said.

The situation is further complicated by the fact that the myriad rebel groups are largely formed on tribal or ethnic lines with rival agendas that regularly erupt into bloody internecine disputes.

Manipur has a strong ethnic mix, and the state’s Meitei, Naga, Kuki and Pangal communities are all deeply committed to preserving their own cultural autonomy.

Laishram belongs to the Hindu Meiteis who dominate the Manipuri plains, and it is that community which provides his primary identity, as he makes clear when asked whether he voted in recent elections.

“Why should I? We are Meiteis. We are not Indians,” he said

The disconnect with the rest of the country extends to sport. In the streets of the bazaar, young boys play a game of sepak takraw, or kick volleyball, a sport native to the Malay-Thai Peninsula, as opposed to cricket.

Many goods come through the border town of Moreh from China, Thailand and Myanmar. Moreh boomed after it was declared a Free Trade Zone by the Indian government in 1995, but plans for it to become a key transit point on the future Trans-Asia Railway have been stymied by the threat from rebels.

Manipur has a primarily agrarian economy and is one of the least developed states in India — one of only five with a per capita income of less than 30,000 rupees.

Recent figures released by the federal planning commission showed that while poverty levels have fallen substantially in India as a whole, they have actually increased in five northeastern states, including Manipur.

The world’s longest hunger striker

The charge that Manipur has been neglected and marginalised by the Indian government has found a powerful symbol in the person of Irom Sharmila — a 40-year-old activist who has been labelled “the world’s longest hunger striker”.

For more than 11 years, Sharmila has refused food and water to back her demand for the withdrawal of the special powers wielded by — and according to critics widely abused by — the security forces.

“I have no other option but to continue my protest as long as rights of innocent people continue to be violated,” said Sharmila who began her fast in 2000 after the killing of 10 people by the army at a bus stop near her home.

She was arrested shortly after beginning her protest — on charges of attempted suicide — and was sent to a prison hospital where she is force-fed via a nasal drip several times a day.

“I don’t want to be glorified. I just want that the government should accept my only demand instead of spending huge amounts of money for keeping me alive,” said the frail and extremely pale 40-year-old.

While a 12-day hunger strike by an anti-corruption activist in New Delhi last year became a national cause celebre, Sharmila’s protest has gone largely unnoticed and receives little media attention.

“I am sure if she had been protesting in Delhi or Mumbai, things would have been different,” said ReachOut’s Kshetrimayum Onil.

“This kind of discrimination just completes our alienation.”

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...4pGkAw&usg=AFQjCNHmrLDF2pjHkTTsdUycClqwX6B30A
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...4pGkAw&usg=AFQjCNFlempadybobnv9M5MSJeCuczpdCw

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...l7G4Aw&usg=AFQjCNFbxRuW-Xuo6VH1aXPgFuPBeYfzjw

Yeah Ok I stand corrected people in North East like K Pop and watch East Asian movies.

So what! Pakistanis, Afghans, Bangladeshis, Egyptians love to watch Bollywood, does it mean they want to be with India?:cheesy:

See thats the thing they are allowed to protest peacefully, no dramas. Bangladesh on the other hand crushed the native Chakmas and still prosecuting the Hindus. You are in no position to take the moral high ground here. Everyone does what needs to be done to maintain the integrity of their nation.

And lmao I never knew India had so much influence on Bangladesh until I came to this forum. :lol: You guys sure make it sound like that India runs everything in Bangladesh so am just going to roll with that.

The best option is the Autonomous region of Bangabhumi and Autonomous CHT under thre Republic of India.

Bangabhumi-map1.jpg

This will save the Bangladeshi Hindus and Ethnic Chakmas from persecution, and America can get a navl base in the Autonomous region of CHT, and Bangladesh will remain the insignificant vassal state of India:

North East states are Indians Achilles heel, and there is nothing you or anyone can do to change this with mere words or propaganda, it has to do with geography and demographics, the basic stuff of geopolitics. Whether China wants to make this move is of course up to them. Bangladesh as a powerless insignificant state will take no part in these geopolitics, so your aggression against Bangladesh is unjustified and proof of Indian aggressive behavior, which all Bangladeshi's and people of the world should note. So to save us from India's aggression, we will invite in USA for protection, just like all of ASEAN+ will invite in USA for protection from China.

I am just providing information to people as an individual, to make people aware, and don't forget, I am also an American, so if you are going to threaten my country, why not threaten USA also?

Yeah Ok I stand corrected people in North East like K Pop and watch East Asian movies.

So what! Pakistanis, Afghans, Bangladeshis, Egyptians love to watch Bollywood, does it mean they want to be with India?:cheesy:

Read post number 38. :pop:

Point is there is an ethnic cultural fault line, which you are casually trying to sweep under the rug. It is there and it will only get bigger when North East Indians wake up and learn more about the world. K-pop and K-drama is just one small symptom of things to come.

Read post number 38. :pop:

Do you want me to show you comments where Baloch leaders say that they are Baloch and not Pakistani. It doesn't change the ground reality does it!

These people are free to think and claim that they are not Indians doesn't change the ground reality. We are least bothered about these things, as long as its within the borders of India and peaceful. The moment they pick up weapons they ll be crushed, end of the story. :lol:

India is not going to cede an inch of her territory, we didn't in the past what makes you think we ll now when we are in a much stronger position. :what:

Do you want me to show you comments where Baloch leaders say that they are Baloch and not Pakistani. It doesn't change the ground reality does it!

These people are free to think and claim that they are not Indians doesn't change the ground reality. We are least bothered about these things, as long as its within the borders of India and peaceful. The moment they pick up weapons they ll be crushed, end of the story. :lol:

India is not going to cede an inch of her territory, we didn't in the past what makes you think we ll now when we are in a much stronger position. :what:

Dont troll man.... also no baluch "leader" says tht only terrorists sitting outside Pakistan say tht... while their own kids are hoisting the Pak Parcham...

Sorry for hurting ur ego... and too many smilies are a sign of frustration.... :pop:

Dont troll man.... also no baluch "leader" says tht only terrorists sitting outside Pakistan say tht... while their own kids are hoisting the Pak Parcham...

Sorry for hurting ur ego... and too many smilies are a sign of frustration.... :pop:

Not trolling, was just giving an example.

CM+Hoisting+Tricolour+Flag.jpg

Manipuri Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh also a Meiti. So as I said it doesn't matter.

Point is there is an ethnic cultural fault line, which you are casually trying to sweep under the rug. It is there and it will only get bigger when North East Indians wake up and learn more about the world. K-pop and K-drama is just one small symptom of things to come.

Ethnic and cultural divide is all over India. There is ethnic and cultural and divde in Bangladesh too, Chakmas and Bangladeshis have zero in common.

Chakma

ImageHandler.ashx

Bangladeshi

Bino_Dipjol.jpg

So balkanizing Bangladesh on ethnic lines is fair game?

Back
Top Bottom