What's new

US aircraft attacked, fighting escalates in South Sudan

Isn't it amazing that over half a thousand have been confirmed killed and yet the US and global media is not making a whole scene out of it or explaining to the viewers who's killing who and why?

Because they're not Muslims, all CNN says is the region is a very violent region and some evacuations are occurring in South Sudan nothing more.

When it's Christians killing Christians the media doesn't want to play that narrative. When Muslims are involved this would have been another campaign to defame Muslims.

It's actually Muslims against Christians.

Nearly 1,000 killed over 2 days in Central African Republic

So 4000 US lives were lost so that China gets all the oil. That was the plan all along ?

We took the country. If it was 'all about oil' we'd have just taken that, too. Who would have stopped us ? Same with Kuwait. If we were the giant oil stealing monster we'd have just pumped them dry and taken all their oil home.:usflag:

Really? Did you read your own link?

In a separate report, Human Rights Watch cited a surge in violence around the northern town of Bossangoa since September, adding concerned countries should immediately bolster the African Union peacekeeping force in the country and support efforts by France to protect civilians.

In the report, Human Rights Watch said Christian militias attacked Muslim communities, cutting the throats of children while forcing parents to watch.

Muslim groups retaliated, setting fire to Christian homes and killing their occupants with the apparent approval of commanders present, Human Rights Watch said.

Haha, that's not my point, I know human rights aren't great there but there's an agenda CNN is portraying which annoys me.

EVERYONE has an agenda. YOU have one. I have one. We do what is in our best interest. Human nature, I guess.

I shot an DPMS M4 finally, it was nice, and shot a Sig P229 I also may go again today. The 226 though has a longer barrel it's easier to shoot.

Yeah, the DPMS is nice. I LOVE mine. And the price has come down since I bought mine. I saw one just like mine on sale at Cabelas for $599 !!! I paid $1000 last year. Save your shekels, dude. Santa bought my wife a Ruger LC380 with laser. It's so tiny but nice. I have to pick it up tomorrow because the phone line that does the background check was busy all day because there are four HUGE gun shows this weekend in Pennsylvania. I have my eye on Sccy CPX 2, 9mm. It's so much smaller than my Hi Point. A real nice carry gun.

Really? Did you read your own link?

Yes I did, It's a fight between Muslims and Christians and not Christians and Christians as you implied in your post.

The country has seen violence and chaos since the Muslim-backed Seleka militia and other rebel groups from the marginalized northeast seized the capital Bangui in March. President Francios Bozize fled to Cameroon, and Michel Djotodia, who had been one of the Seleka leaders, made himself President.

Djotodia later officially disbanded the Seleka, but as many as 15,000 kept their arms and instead continued to wreak havoc in Bangui and elsewhere. They mainly targeted Christian communities, which in turn formed their own vigilante group, the anti-balaka (literally "anti-machete").

Anti-balaka forces staged an early morning attack in the capital on December 5, going door to door in some neighborhoods and killing approximately 60 Muslim men, Amnesty International said.

De facto government forces, known as ex-Seleka, retaliated against Christians, killing nearly 1,000 men over a two-day period, according to the rights group. A small number of women and children also were killed.

In the report, Human Rights Watch said Christian militias attacked Muslim communities, cutting the throats of children while forcing parents to watch.

Muslim groups retaliated, setting fire to Christian homes and killing their occupants with the apparent approval of commanders present, Human Rights Watch said.

Both sides have burned down large swathes of villages in the norhtern Ouham province, the rights group said, adding relief workers have found it difficult to provide assistance, particularly emergency medical aid, as aid workers have also been the targets of attacks.

Yeah, the DPMS is nice. I LOVE mine. And the price has come down since I bought mine. I saw one just like mine on sale at Cabelas for $599 !!! I paid $1000 last year. Save your shekels, dude. Santa bought my wife a Ruger LC380 with laser. It's so tiny but nice. I have to pick it up tomorrow because the phone line that does the background check was busy all day because there are four HUGE gun shows this weekend in Pennsylvania. I have my eye on Sccy CPX 2, 9mm. It's so much smaller than my Hi Point. A real nice carry gun.

Have you tried the compact USP? I'm liking the design I also see the HK 45 which has a longer barrel which may suit me well. I have some trouble shooting short barrels.

The DPMS I shot was for a friend of mine who got it from a Navy Seal I believe, it had UTG scopes and green dot sights, a fore grip, rail, adjustable stock and sling.

Yes I did, It's a fight between Muslims and Christians and not Christians and Christians as you implied in your post.

Okay thanks for the clarification, although there has been Christian on Christian violence which doesn't get such attention.

Nevertheless, why are you implying its Muslim against Christian violence? This thing has been like this for over 50 years and there is Christian on Muslim violence and Muslim on Christian violence going both ways.

Okay thanks for the clarification, although there has been Christian on Christian violence which doesn't get such attention.

You are welcome.

This thing has been like this for over 50 years and there is Christian on Muslim violence and Muslim on Christian violence going both ways.

Of course it is,

The East, West and North Africa is victim to violence - Kenya, Somalia, Cambodia, Algeria, Mali etc is in perpetual war, insurgency and terrorist attacks.

You are welcome.

Of course it is,

The East, West and North Africa is victim to violence - Kenya, Somalia, Cambodia, Algeria, Mali etc is in perpetual war, insurgency and terrorist attacks.

Really? That's how you'd summarize the events taken place in the past 100 years in those nations? Okay man you want to be that way be my guest.

I'm not even going say anything about it anymore.

Shed some light on it.

Darfur might be more complicated then simple mind can comprehend. That is why Western mainstream media sell the story of Arab Muslim killing Christian Blacks. Its simple. Good versus Evil as always.

But if you dig deeper.
The picture of the conflict in Darfur as "Arab-on-black" or even "black on black" genocide tells more about the U.S. than it does about Darfur, Sudan, or Africa.

At the outset, it is important to dispel a number of misconceptions that have characterized the media coverage of the Darfur conflict. Labeling it as one between "Arabs" and "Black Africans" is misleading. In reality, there are no visible racial or religious differences between the warring parties in Darfur. All parties involved in the conflict–whether they are referred to as "Arab" or "African"–are equally indigenous, equally black, and equally Muslim."

And of course everybody agrees its about oil which Chevron spend billions discovering and testing.
Only to have the to force to give it up. That is block 6 in the map below.

Now look who got block 6. Yes China.

I will pause here.

Darfur might be more complicated then simple mind can comprehend. That is why Western mainstream media sell the story of Arab Muslim killing Christian Blacks. Its simple. Good versus Evil as always.

But if you dig deeper.
The picture of the conflict in Darfur as "Arab-on-black" or even "black on black" genocide tells more about the U.S. than it does about Darfur, Sudan, or Africa.

At the outset, it is important to dispel a number of misconceptions that have characterized the media coverage of the Darfur conflict. Labeling it as one between "Arabs" and "Black Africans" is misleading. In reality, there are no visible racial or religious differences between the warring parties in Darfur. All parties involved in the conflict–whether they are referred to as "Arab" or "African"–are equally indigenous, equally black, and equally Muslim."

And of course everybody agrees its about oil which Chevron spend billions discovering and testing.
Only to have the to force to give it up. That is block 6 in the map below.

Now look who got block 6. Yes China.

I will pause here.

That was your explanation????

Muslims and Christians killing themselves (they have been doing that since centuries btw) is all because Chinese got a block of oil?

Have you tried the compact USP? I'm liking the design I also see the HK 45 which has a longer barrel which may suit me well. I have some trouble shooting short barrels.

The DPMS I shot was for a friend of mine who got it from a Navy Seal I believe, it had UTG scopes and green dot sights, a fore grip, rail, adjustable stock and sling...

No, I haven't shot any of those. Longer barrels are always more accurate. An HK is going to cost a few bucks. That DPMS sounds like it has about the same stuff on it as mine. I'm going to try to put a video and pic from today up in the 'Gun' forum here on PDF. I watched the vid and noticed something weird. No wonder I started out shooting good and ended up sucking. Give me a few minutes.

That was your explanation????

Muslims and Christians killing themselves (they have been doing that since centuries btw) is all because Chinese got a block of oil?

Another Indian poster with poor reading skill :disagree: (PISA failure).

Back
Top Bottom