What's new

US AH-64D wins Indian Attack Chopper Deal , Mi-28N Looses: RIAN

Man i cant believe it . :cheesy:

this is probably the best news of the month :tup: good going , Americans tend to deliver on time . which is a big plus and probably factored in the decision .

162649786.jpg

On paper Mi-28N seems better:undecided:

But in reality apache is the best in the world.

For posterity (unless Mods delete the off topic reference), I am putting on record here that we will soon see Super Hornets in Indian colors.. Cant disclose the source.. And it is outside of MRCA... ;)

Too many insider info:taz:

There was this other guy quoting some insider source that both EF and Rafale will be selected for MMRCA

For posterity (unless Mods delete the off topic reference), I am putting on record here that we will soon see Super Hornets in Indian colors.. Cant disclose the source.. And it is outside of MRCA... ;)

we will see them when they will give us tot and we will sign the strings attached with it:laugh::hitwall:

and 4th november is coming.:laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

I had that hint coming from a source too... never took it serious.. Boeing has been aggressive and been impressing a few lot.

If true cant believe Rafale's and Hornets donning tricolor.. man that's out of the world.:hang2:

Last edited by a moderator:
i believe you are referring to someone else :). we do not indulge in this activity . why do it when we can get the license to build them legally ?:angel:

India's own is getting ready albeit with little trouble, that can be upgraded by learning from Apache. It uses millimeter-wave Fire Control Radar that Indians can learn.
And yes, you are not getting any license to manufacture the minimum quantity ordered by you. Boeing will do the job.

we will take more...
it depends on perfo........

we will take more................JUST WAIT

Plz read the first post carefully, it says an order for 22 with an option for 22 more.

Thus in all 22+22=44 Apaches are coming.

This would be a nightmare for enemy armored brigade.

:agree::agree:;);)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom