What's new

US $ 1 billion project to rebuild India and world's oldest uni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't subscribe to RSS. Am a Congressi. Seems like you fancy those RSS dudes hey. C'mon get over your crush now little one. *Pat* *Pat*...now run off and go play :)

I cant say abt my self as i dont but they way yr advocating @Vinod2070 i think u really fancy them.:lol:

Homo on the lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant say abt my self as i dont but they way yr advocating @Vinod2070 i think u really fancy them.:lol:

Homo on the lose.

You "can't say about yourself" means that you are uncertain. Okay, from my observation about you, you seem to certainly have a crush on the RSS considering how often you mention them with affectionate terms like "Godfathers" etc . Introspect and revert to me okay :)

You produce idiots who blow themselves up!!!!:rofl:.That's what ultimate losers does!!!!True heroes crave for life even at the face of death.

Yup those losers die , but not empty handed but taking others with them.:rofl:

Anyway the Taliban n Al Qaeda do that but The Kashmiris dont.
But u guys had blown off yr PM long before anyone knew abt this here in suicide blast.:rofl:

Si thats a perfect example of look whose talking.

But u guys had blown off yr PM long before anyone knew abt this here in suicide blast.:rofl:

Which Indian PM was "blown off" by an Indian as you claim ?

My point is that What was, it was in prehistoric times that doesnt matter in this 21st century.

The Land of Pakistan is now Called Pakistan so live with it. Their history is now only associated with its successor state.
Hence they r now part of Pakistan's history only. No body else can claim them.
If u want to visit them n learn from our sources about them which have more authenticity as they r physically present in Pakistan so yr most welcome. But if u will try to say that they r indian n hindu universities n sights then we may be forced to erase them in the future as the land will only abide the things which belong to Muslims n their culture here.

BTW we dont claim our share in Qutub Minar, Agra's Taj Mahal. Usmania University, Red Fort etc etc

Agreed.

Of course it is only the history of Pakistan. Don't you know King porus and chanakya were stopped at the wagha border every time, had their passports stamped and were frisked obnoxiously by skinny rajput guards?

World's oldest university....right!!! :rolleyes:

I know, some nerve. That distinction belongs to Taxila. Only we have the right to erase it from this land, no one else.

You "can't say about yourself" means that you are uncertain. Okay, from my observation about you, you seem to certainly have a crush on the RSS considering how often you mention them with affectionate terms like "Godfathers" etc . Introspect and revert to me okay :)

LOL Indians in their old habit twisting the reality.

Let me remind u what i said.

''I cant say abt my self as i dont but they way yr advocating @Vinod2070 i think u really fancy them.''

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-india-worlds-oldest-uni-9.html#ixzz2TNQo7glz

If yr little brain works then good otherwise :lol: yr a gone case.

Don't you get it,That's what make them such a losers.Sure,Kashmiris don't do it,But Pakistanis does and LTTE used too which led to their catastrophic defeat.

Your denial mode is making it all the more obvious.:lol:

Ahh really hmm now im being judged by those who even r confused that wheater they r hindu or muslim:yahoo:

They are mostly "taking" Shia and other Muslims if one just looks at facts. ;)

LOL so u Mr RSS mandir child had failed to reply with the post i posted specifically for u??
Good!!

I liked that.

I like when our enemy runs in circles like headless chicken.:omghaha:

Oh leave her be guys. She just makes a bigger azz of herself everytime she posts something here. I am starting to take pity on her now

Mr Nawaz please post on topic

Guys just report this dude
Good respected members are getting banned & people like these are are free to post what ever rubbish they can find

Don't you get it,That's what make them such a losers.Sure,Kashmiris don't do it,But Pakistanis does and LTTE used too which led to their catastrophic defeat.

LOL n i though that Tamil Naidu is still there n is become more n more radicalized:rofl:

Anyways welcome to yr version of Taliban.:yahoo:

Ahh really hmm now im being judged by those who even r confused that wheater they r hindu or muslim:yahoo:

Nah,All Religions are useless nonsense,The faster we get rid of it better it will be for mankind.

LOL n i though that Tamil Naidu is still there n is become more n more radicalized:rofl:

Anyways welcome to yr version of Taliban.:yahoo:

Nah,Its getting more and more Industrialized AFAIK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom