What's new

Update: Indian troops killed soldier after questioning: Pakistan Army

Some random Indian civilians saw this and directly reported to Dawn and Pakistani Army? Any the PDF Pakistanis are believing it?

Could be the ones belonging to charitable organizations like JuD and its affiliates.. :azn:

Sounds like a celebration on the Indian side after commiting murder on the LOC. Nihari, pulao, even machi is cooking. But the smell isn't one of food... one act releases a desire for revenge. I doubt Pakistan will sit there.

This is hilarious. :rofl: When you qoute 1980's ethnic composition and incorrect statistics ISPR is involved. I confirmed that was up till 1990 at most. Now when the ISPR says a soldier was shot at point blank range by a country that has lost sense you say ISPR cannot be believed. What brilliant logic.

Hypocricy knows no bounds does it. Only thing is you are tireless... which is good since you are best when you are involved in e-war's. :lol:

Kid as I said Pakistan Army has the ability to know the ethnic composition of the Army because its the recruiter/employer and will know the details of its soldiers.

Let me dumb it down for you.

A company CEO will know exactly what is going on inside his own company. Analogous to Pakistan Army knowing exactly about the ethnicity of its own troops. That is believable and should be believed.

But the same CEO if he says something about his rival company, then it is not believable. Its the other company CEO who has to confirm it. Analogous to the soldier getting killed in India and hence the confirmation should come from India.

Hypocricy knows no bounds does it. Only thing is you are tireless... which is good since you are best when you are involved in e-war's.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...uestioning-pakistan-army-9.html#ixzz2L2kSx7mA

And it wasnt 1980 . It was released in 2007 with 2007 figures. So stopgoing offtopic. BTW did you not claim in that very thread that ISPR is nothing but a bunch of failed liars who are good for nothing. So why believe what they say ? Hypocrisy "thy-name-is-Pakistani".

Some random civilians..how convenient.

Your claims aren't even corroborated by random civilians!!

It's everybody's guess as to what really happened, but I will be going by what ISPR said. Just as you went by what your army said in the beheading case even if you had no proof to support your argument.

@KS, stop with the personal language, kiddo, dumb etc...

Sounds like a celebration on the Indian side after commiting murder on the LOC. Nihari, pulao, even machi is cooking. But the smell isn't one of food... one act releases a desire for revenge. I doubt Pakistan will sit there.

That is so unfair.. I am as saddened by this event as most sane Pakistanis were with the beheading of the Indian soldier. And have said so multiple times in these threads.. I am currently responding only to the unfounded accusation of your soldier being killed after being interrogated.

An Army person be it Indian or Pakistani is not much to celebrate unlike killing militants. All we knew that there are families behind those slain soldiers.

It's everybody's guess as to what really happened, but I will be going by what ISPR said. Just as you went by what your army said in the beheading case even if you had no proof to support your argument.

Well in that case the head of the soldier was not there. So unless according to Rahman baba kind of logic where weather or birds took away the head, I dont see why it should not be considered a beheading.

But this report how do you corroborate that he was shot after investigation. DO the autopsy reveal that..?

Anyway you believe your version and we will believe ours..hasnt that been the case for every other incident over the 65 years, right from theory of creation of pakistan ? Nothing new in that and nothing will chance. Anyway people should be apppreciative of the professionalism of the Indian Army that its border patrol was secure and that the body was returned to Pak promptly with full honors.

Our claims were supported by a headless body. We don't deny Indian soldiers shot your guy, only your version of it. The case of the beheading happened in our territory, the same with this case. How is it that the Pakistani army seems to not be able to keep its soldiers from straying but seem to know exactly what happens when they are killed?

Once again how does the Indian army know that this chap was one of a beheading party who got lost...? You simply have no case here.

Well in that case the head of the soldier was not there. So unless according to Rahman baba kind of logic where weather or birds took away the head, I dont see why it should not be considered a beheading.

Do I need to post the link where the brother of the Indian soldier said that they haven't even seen the upper torso area?

But this report how do you corroborate that he was shot after investigation. DO the autopsy reveal that..?

Because after Indians took him into custody, that is the only logical answer. Or did he commit suicide?

Our claims were supported by a headless body. We don't deny Indian soldiers shot your guy, only your version of it. The case of the beheading happened in our territory, the same with this case. How is it that the Pakistani army seems to not be able to keep its soldiers from straying but seem to know exactly what happens when they are killed?

Once again how does the Indian army know that this chap was one of a beheading party who got lost...? You simply have no case here.

Whatevr proof, logical questions indians present Pakistanis will not accept and vice versa. No point in arguing.

He was killed regrettably and body returned so that he may be given his burial.

Case closed. Please move on people :)

Do I need to post the link where the brother of the Indian soldier said that they haven't even seen the upper torso area?

This is not a one-off case. Bodies that are mutilated are usually not shown to the family.

Because after Indians took him into custody, that is the only logical answer. Or did he commit suicide?

No we shot him alright. No one is denying that. He crossed our border and our troops responded. The only question is whether he was detained as per Pak army claims. That is what is being qustioned and "some random civilians" reported does not cut it.

Our claims were supported by a headless body. We don't deny Indian soldiers shot your guy, only your version of it. The case of the beheading happened in our territory, the same with this case.

And nobody saw the headless body, not even the family of the guy...

How is it that the Pakistani army seems to not be able to keep its soldiers from straying but seem to know exactly what happens when they are killed?

As Icarus has said in another thread, you have to dodge snipers and patrols to take a p!ss in those areas, so getting lost at night wouldn't be a really difficult thing.

As for the second part of your question, maybe because somebody tells them!

Are you serious???:what:

We have enough manpower that we are now sending beheading squads??!!

All Indian Army needs to say now is that they have some ''civilians reporting'' that the intruding soldier shot at indians first.

Thats all it takes, apparently.

And nobody saw the headless body, not even the family of the guy...
As Icarus has said in another thread, you have to dodge snipers and patrols to take a p!ss in those areas, so getting lost at night wouldn't be a really difficult thing.As for the second part of your question, maybe because somebody tells them!
Indian army said so and we believe them. Just like you believe PA version of this story. Hoe convenient isn't it, asking for proof from IA in one case and not presenting your proof in this case.

Getting lost is not the problem, the guy in Indian side has to shoot unidentified person and if that person fires back and injures his two friends, what do you expect Indian soldier to do.

Will Pakistan go to third party in this case too ? This is the question right now.

Thanks for admitting India cooks up stuff-they really said he was from the beheading party? With your explanation we have a case here. :D

As Icarus has said in another thread, you have to dodge snipers and patrols to take a p!ss in those areas, so getting lost at night wouldn't be a really difficult thing.

So this chap gets lost at night, there are civilians who see him cross the LoC(?)... Indian soldiers actually stop & question him(?) at night, the Pakistani soldier suddenly realises that he is on the wrong side (at night) and instead of returning decides to surrender(?) and a very brave Indian patrol (after what happened to their colleagues recently) decide to accept the surrender(at night) and interrogate him (which is seen by some eagle eyed civilians, again at night)..... Do you want me to go on or is it looking absurd enough even for you.......?

Very serious. After what happened (whether you believe it or not), Indian soldiers will be in a shoot first, ask later mode and only someone absolutely suicidal will imagine otherwise.

In any case, since you believe no beheading took place & it was all made up, why then would you believe Indian soldiers deliberately killed one of your guys in cold blood? If not revenge, what is your logic?

Thanks for admitting India cooks up stuff-they really said he was from the beheading party? With your explanation we have a case here. :D

Your soldier is dead and you are using smileys? I said Pakistan is the party due to explain, what is their soldier doing on the Indian side? In these times of heightened tensions?

Back
Top Bottom