What's new

Upcoming Indian movie D-Day

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited by a moderator:
They are known to be fiction these kind of movies are desperation of Indians in Bollywood or their dreams I have serious doubts that Dawood is in Pakistan

Bin Laden who has no links with Pakistan ended up in Pakistan, shows how much of a sanctuary pak has become for terrorists. Dawood Ibrahim who did bomb blasts is definitely in Pakistan being treated as vip because he killed pakistan's enemy hindus...

i thought indians made a movie about d day WW2 fighting alongside americans :omghaha:

Bin Laden who has no links with Pakistan ended up in Pakistan, shows how much of a sanctuary pak has become for terrorists. Dawood Ibrahim who did bomb blasts is definitely in Pakistan being treated as vip because he killed pakistan's enemy hindus...

osama is controversial, there is no proof except american claims that osama as caught in pakistan, what i think it was just a false flag op done to finalise exit strategy from afghan war

i thought indians made a movie about d day WW2 fighting alongside americans :omghaha:

osama is controversial, there is no proof except american claims that osama as caught in pakistan, what i think it was just a false flag op done to finalise exit strategy from afghan war

are you really believed that BS????well,you know what,I think this stealth helo crashed on boundary perimeter is also the ploy to help chinese to copy stealth tech.. :omghaha:

A-damaged-Blackhawk-helic-007.jpg

are you really believed that BS????well,you know what,I think this stealth helo crashed on boundary perimeter is also the ploy to help chinese to copy stealth tech.. :omghaha:

dude do you really seriously the BS that osama died in this operation :omghaha:

i mean goerge bush in his ten year war, and the guy who started hunting osama in the first place never caught him(where as he caught saddam hussain) and suddenly obama who promised to pull out of afghanistan suddenly catches osama watching **** movies :lol:

benazir herself on record said that osama died long time ago from natural causes(and maybe thats why she was killed), osama was infact suffering from disease(probably cancer) and much before WOT started he was brought to karachi and was hospitalised there

these are the facts and not american facts most probably prepared to show dumb americans they won the afghan war(thanks to their billions of dollars of tax money)

stupid isnt it

Up coming Indian movie D Day I was watching the trailer of this movie basic story is 4 Indian Raw agents come to Pakistan to capture Dawood Ibrahim and take him back Man Indians need to wake up and stop living in dreams they seriously need to do that :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
D-Day | HD Hindi Movie Trailer 2013 - Video Dailymotion
@Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @ANTIBODY @OrionHunter and others need comments

I think the name D-Day came as Dawood was involved,just like D-gang...by the way,nice to see that India is ploying to extract Dawood from Pakistan,even if it is in films..and why do you bother..Dawood isn't in Pakistan...right??? :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

osama is controversial, there is no proof except american claims that osama as caught in pakistan, what i think it was just a false flag op done to finalise exit strategy from afghan war[/QUOTE]

Jokes are not Bad

Back
Top Bottom