What's new

UPA's Black Friday: Ashwani Kumar, Pawan Bansal resign

By the looks of things every other day is a black day for UPA. A scandal everyday has become the norm for this government & made them so thick skinned... it doesn't bother them anymore!

Everywhere there is corruption but what are the limits of corruption is the question here. Tamilnadu till Anna period used to have corruption only in the upper echelons - for example, if a bus owner wanted a particular lucrative route had to bribe the officials and politicians. Common man was not affected. It all changed once Karuna came to power and since then it has been that even the common man need to pay bribe for any work he has to get done in the government offices. What used to be "suitcase culture" started during Karuna and it exploded during amma's rule in 1990s and in the last DMK regime it was all real estate scam.

I am hoping atleast at the center there will be a slight reduction of corruption with BJP coming to power as the two centers of power within Congress is seemingly not working. And the only reason I support Modi is he has no other choice other than showcase growth to be powerful - He can't project hindutva as he is anti-RSS, he can't sit idle without showing development else the rival leaders in Delhi will get rid of him - His powerbase is all the middleclass and youngsters with hopes and he has tasted the power through good governance in Gujarat.

The question still is Rural people havent still heard of Modi and his achievements enough. And Rural people decide the vote of the country, not urban people alone.
BJP have to concentrate in rural areas , if it needs to seriuosly challenge Congress.

The question still is Rural people havent still heard of Modi and his achievements enough. And Rural people decide the vote of the country, not urban people alone.
BJP have to concentrate in rural areas , if it needs to seriuosly challenge Congress.

Exactly - I was thinking of the same when I was reading the Imran Khan vs Nawaz Sharif story.

Pawan Kumar Bansal threatening media person... :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ that's more like it. Real congressi in him is out there for everyone to see. You can't keep pretending as mr. clean for too long!!

Back
Top Bottom