What's new

UPA's Black Friday: Ashwani Kumar, Pawan Bansal resign

Good ... how is it ?

Actually really good. it has a good processor which handles all apps easly. the camera is great . and the battery lasts me about 30 hrs after a full charge. i use the ph a lot for calls not so much for the net.

Actually really good. it has a good processor which handles all apps easly. the camera is great . and the battery lasts me about 30 hrs after a full charge. i use the ph a lot for calls not so much for the net.

30 hours? U sure? I am using nexus too. but the thing is after activating 3g its battery sucks. It would be astonishing if it last even 90 minutes.

30 hours? U sure? I am using nexus too. but the thing is after activating 3g its battery sucks. It would be astonishing if it last even 90 minutes.

Are you using the nexus 4 by LG? i dont use my 3 g . i have a tab for my net accesses.

OK . Note 2 is too bulky... I'm thinking about Nexus 4 but waiting for 16 May.

I suggest waiting till May 17th. Google I/O 2013 is between May 15th-17th at SFO. And Motorola which was acquired by Google did not come up with a product in a long time. I am hoping some exciting announcement will be out in the conference about newer google smartphone.

I suggest waiting till May 17th. Google I/O 2013 is between May 15th-17th at SFO. And Motorola which was acquired by Google did not come up with a product in a long time. I am hoping some exciting announcement will be out in the conference about newer google smartphone.

Was a fan of motorola Rokr and Razr series. But it lost everything to samsung.
It needs a new fresh of life.

Was a fan of motorola Rokr and Razr series. But it lost everything to samsung.
It needs a new fresh of life.

Motorola has lost to others including Samsung and HTC. But I believe with Google taking over, Google's impact will be there on the Motorola products both on quality and innovation is concerned. Not to mention that Google will get rid of all the UI from Motorola and will go for the standard Android O.S from Google which is the reason for the Nexus being more fluid.

@ topic - there goes the wolf and here comes the fox so no difference.

And even if BJP or other parties comes to the center it will be the same. What we can expect from these people is do some work towards progress while being less greedy.

Motorola has lost to others including Samsung and HTC. But I believe with Google taking over, Google's impact will be there on the Motorola products both on quality and innovation is concerned. Not to mention that Google will get rid of all the UI from Motorola and will go for the standard Android O.S from Google which is the reason for the Nexus being more fluid.

I was actually expecting nexus to be released on Moto platform. But it came in LG, which is also good.
I hope to see a Moto platform pretty soon

And even if BJP or other parties comes to the center it will be the same. What we can expect from these people is do some work towards progress while being less greedy.

In today's world, it seems corruption have become a way of life. Be in USA, or Europe or China, everywhere corruption speaks. Its just western people know how not to get caught. But Indian people value tradition, and help relations with the corrupt money and getting caught sometime.
In this situation, personally, if any govt does anything good, while at the same time doing good thing to the people is also fine.

I was actually expecting nexus to be released on Moto platform. But it came in LG, which is also good.
I hope to see a Moto platform pretty soon

I am hoping for the announcement in Google I/O but unfortunately I can't use Google phones. The carrier what I am using for the past 10 years due to its call quality(Verizon) does not allow Google phones and also is notorious for delaying introduction of most recent phones from the vendors. HTC one is still not announced on this carrier and S4 will be shipped only from this monthend.

I'm no party man, just like a few individuals, sadly all of them are not in the same group.

In today's world, it seems corruption have become a way of life. Be in USA, or Europe or China, everywhere corruption speaks. Its just western people know how not to get caught. But Indian people value tradition, and help relations with the corrupt money and getting caught sometime.
In this situation, personally, if any govt does anything good, while at the same time doing good thing to the people is also fine.

I'm no party man, just like a few individuals, sadly all of them are not in the same group.

Everywhere there is corruption but what are the limits of corruption is the question here. Tamilnadu till Anna period used to have corruption only in the upper echelons - for example, if a bus owner wanted a particular lucrative route had to bribe the officials and politicians. Common man was not affected. It all changed once Karuna came to power and since then it has been that even the common man need to pay bribe for any work he has to get done in the government offices. What used to be "suitcase culture" started during Karuna and it exploded during amma's rule in 1990s and in the last DMK regime it was all real estate scam.

I am hoping atleast at the center there will be a slight reduction of corruption with BJP coming to power as the two centers of power within Congress is seemingly not working. And the only reason I support Modi is he has no other choice other than showcase growth to be powerful - He can't project hindutva as he is anti-RSS, he can't sit idle without showing development else the rival leaders in Delhi will get rid of him - His powerbase is all the middleclass and youngsters with hopes and he has tasted the power through good governance in Gujarat.

Back
Top Bottom