What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

Well mine was not one sided but ended up very sadly
me any my gf (gulsheen) first meet when we were in 9 at vermani tutorials we use to not to talk to each other but due to one project we were clubed together that is how it started we use to talk to each other for hours like till 4. In the morning now when i went in my 10 class i prposed her she agreed after sometime i started smoking which she hated my friend ishan (mc bc) knew about it he was a good friend he use to always tease me with her name and use to ask for her number one of her number was taken by her brother ricky w i gave him that number out of frustation i never knew she got that no back as i use talk to hdr from her new no one day ishan called that number and she picked it up and he gave her my pics while i was smoking use to tell her bs about me all lies she never told me about all this now we were in our 11 and one day while talking she started crying and broke up with me after that i never called her but saw here after 2 months with ishan in a party she was with him now
Well after that i cried like hell shouted broke my arm i still think it was my mistake to give him her no well after that i never talked to any girl nor do i intend to do

I am not far far away from land and my culture doing some odd jobs for whiteman. And don't go Freud on me because you clearly show the borderline rapist mentality. You know what you need, just find it and get over with it.
Too much assumptions and personal attacks...really am curious to know how old are you emotional kid ? in school?
i dont need anything its you wanker who need something to release ur frustration ..

If you have reason to believe each one of the 3 has another 3 men in her life, then fair enough. But don't say that the 3 girls are not into you. May be they are, quit playing with their feelings.

Can't get enough :toast_sign:

It's the saddest (read: loserly) love story of this planet. Wasted so much time. That's my only regret. Yes, huge blow to self esteem and confidence but it made me stronger too. Now I don't listen to anyone bull-shitting, and I absolutely dislike men who feel they can talk abt women and get away with it.

4031630498_0a6ca1f029.jpg

Discrimination? Really? Right. That. Too. Coming. From. You. :disagree:

It's okay for you to play with someone's feelings, lead them on, and dump them when they aren't pretty enough, and we can't even point out the flaws there. :sick:

Quote from Cheers (an 80s sitcom).

Women, can't live with them. Pass the beer nuts...

It was coffee that just brewed and brewed and never matured. By the time I realised that something could happen, he had found a "hot chick" :lol:

But one thing I realised and stick to now, I never ever deprive myself of sleep. Uff, he wanted to tell his stories, and I'd be up till 4 am listening to them. Woh din aur aaj ka din, have never heard any guy's raam kahani again.

I can so relate myself to it. Swap he with she and you have another unsuccessful relationship. :lol:

nowadays its common to confuse infatuation with love..ever wonder why a 18 year old boy never felt in love with 60 year old woman :P

18 year old cannot love 60 year old woman becuase lust is not there

if you take lust out from love then it become friendship

When the love is true, there's just no place for lust in it.

Ok people enough of this love stories sharing...Don't you guys have any better things to do? Just saying....... :D

Imagine if your ex- is reading all this crap... :lol:

If any girls rejects you, Tell in her face that , You are unlucky to not be with me...

Delete her phone number from your mobile,
Work on yourself, Make your life better and get a more beautiful girl next time

If any girls rejects you, Tell in her face that , You are unlucky to not be with me...

Delete her phone number from your mobile,
Work or yourself, Make your life better and get a more beautiful girl next time

how can u do that buddy ?
how can u be so rude to a person that u love ?
if all your feelings vanish away just for being rejected that means you were never really in love with her.

if all your feelings vanish away just for being rejected that means you were never really in love with her.

It depends on the gal with which u r in love with... If she is genuinely nice and innocent gal who cant marry you against her parents , in that case leave her peacefully, be nice to her and try to understand her situation.

But if it is a case of those kind of girls who pass time with boys and inturn boys fall in love seriously.. in this case you have to be rude.. dont let them manipulate you... Prove it to them that it is their loss that they are not with you...

Yeh mera bhaii sacchaaa aashiq hai :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom