What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

There are two beings that love me, at least one of them without condition. But I can't seem to appreciate it, let alone return it. I really need help with his.

Who are the two. advice depends on that.

(please don't say your pet dog/animal)

so what , big deal? -- everyones a player out here , some have guts to say it out loud others like it hidden under the fine print or behind close doors.

So should we give you a round of applause for having the guts to say so?

If you have reason to believe each one of the 3 has another 3 men in her life, then fair enough. But don't say that the 3 girls are not into you. May be they are, quit playing with their feelings.

i loved a girl but i never told her that i love her and then she moved to US :undecided: i used to send her gifts, my friends and cousins always said:

"Cheer up man, she's not worth it"

and eventually i decided to let her go!

and in December 2010 during our winter break i fell in love once again!! :hitwall: this time with a Classmate in the begining i didn't like her at all :whistle: and this time i decided to leave university because i never had the guts to tell her or even talk to her! :tsk:

Once lovers can never be JUST friends. friends can become lovers but not the otherway round.

People either should not drive the other person into love affair in the first place or they should not demand to remain JUST friends after claiming they loved you

It was coffee that just brewed and brewed and never matured. By the time I realised that something could happen, he had found a "hot chick" :lol:

But one thing I realised and stick to now, I never ever deprive myself of sleep. Uff, he wanted to tell his stories, and I'd be up till 4 am listening to them. Woh din aur aaj ka din, have never heard any guy's raam kahani again.

It was coffee that just brewed and brewed and never matured. By the time I realised that something could happen, he had found a "hot chick" :lol:

But one thing I realised and stick to now, I never ever deprive myself of sleep. Uff, he wanted to tell his stories, and I'd be up till 4 am listening to them. Woh din aur aaj ka din, have never heard any guy's raam kahani again.

whaaat :woot:

You too :cry:

"Waise" i notice at least 90% of the youth has had unsuccessful love stories during the golden era of their age :cry:

sad to hear one more joining this exclusive club :lol:

whaaat :woot:

You too :cry:

"Waise" i notice at least 90% of the youth has had unsuccessful love stories during the golden era of their age :cry:

sad to hear one more joining this exclusive club :lol:

It's the saddest (read: loserly) love story of this planet. Wasted so much time. That's my only regret. Yes, huge blow to self esteem and confidence but it made me stronger too. Now I don't listen to anyone bull-shitting, and I absolutely dislike men who feel they can talk abt women and get away with it.

Some sad love stories here, huh. It's just "that" age guys, you'll move on. At the time you feel you'll never recover and your life is over but that's hardly the case. As time passes and you get older and more mature your thinking will change drastically and you'll get a good chuckle out of these minor road bumps. Enjoy these cool years of your life because later on the story of your life will be work, money, savings, debt, bills, payments and overtime. :)

It's the saddest (read: loserly) love story of this planet. Wasted so much time. That's my only regret. Yes, huge blow to self esteem and confidence but it made me stronger too. Now I don't listen to anyone bull-shitting, and I absolutely dislike men who feel they can talk abt women and get away with it.

well everything has some positive and negative effects. See it did make you a lot more stronger, wiser and confident in th aftermath of your [love] story. I hope you don't hate all the men of this universe hehe

BTW, When I broke with somebody I only have some good sweet memories left in my mind. She made me a lot more stronger, confident and secure as I was a very shy boy in my childhood (until I left my school) :lol:

We studied together for almost 5 years and both of us did not cheat each other but there came a stage when we realized we are running after darkness. Got separated respectfully and everything is finally back to normal. Yes i did destroy 2 years of my education, had some arguments in the family and even broke off all relationships with most of my family members for 2 years but then I kinda realize they too were right in their own perspective. Last but not least... strictly follow "arrange marriage" policy and happily "engaged" with the most beautiful girl of this world (in my eyes) and left everything behind except some good "memories" that will always remain part of my life :D

Sometimes small mistakes teaches you a lot but thankfully I learned from my mistakes at a very right age

there is a famous quote in urdu when you are are sad it will make you happy and when you are happy you will get sad!

"yeh waqt bhi guzar jaye ga!"

love is not real..especially bollywood love lol

i had one sided love with many actress and models..i never feel rejected

That's lust dude not love.-

nowadays its common to confuse infatuation with love..ever wonder why a 18 year old boy never felt in love with 60 year old woman :P

18 year old cannot love 60 year old woman becuase lust is not there

if you take lust out from love then it become friendship

nowadays its common to confuse infatuation with love..ever wonder why a 18 year old boy never felt in love with 60 year old woman :P

18 year old cannot love 60 year old woman becuase lust is not there

if you take lust out from love then it become friendship

Well, that was some real messed up reply( to be politically correct ) I have ever got. Guess you are too much under peer pressure. Find yourself a release valve of whatever kind.

Well, that was some real messed up reply( to be politically correct ) I have ever got. Guess you are too much under peer pressure. Find yourself a release valve of whatever kind.

messed up? lol becuase your tiny brain cannot grasp it?

Let me clarify it for you. I said lust is natural instinct in human beings which make you feel attracted towards opposite gender . lust is important factor in romantic love otherwise if there is no lust in romantic relationship then your love for ur sister is same as your love for ur gf or wife..

love - lust= freindship

Back
Top Bottom