What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

oye bacho ab ma kuch nahi bta raha pahle hi bohat kuch bta diya ha lol public forum pe emotional kar k kaun si batein yad karwa di hain aur kiya kiya nikalwa liya ha moun se haha

Re: How many of you have a serious break-ups and never got back together.

when small flings dont really matter and people move easily on but the long ones do take their toll and takes a long time to recover ...

oyeee tum itni chooty rank se a ker aik genral ki beizati kharab ker rahy ho lagta hai bachy ka court marshal kerna pary ga:mod:

wesy main ab nhi peeta:undecided:

haha dil jala general lol wese 7 years long that apka relation ufffffffff himat ha bhai apki ,ab samajh aya apka thora bheja kyoun hila hua ha hahaha :rofl:

I knew a friend in UK... it took him 6 hard months to recover.. no one knew where he was.. what he was doing.. he moved out with some weird friend of his.. smoking, dope, pot, weed, etc etc.. Its really amazing how sober he is now.. i thought then that he is gone for good, his life is destroyed.. i admire him now, how he gathered himself after those 6 months.. and guess what, he is in another serious relationship now :P God Bless Him..

I first fell in love when i was in nursery.... lol not lyin!

Then i was attracted to a girl when i was in 4th class! which ended after 6 or 7 years.... Ahhhhh(khandi saans) i didnt tell her abt my feelings and wat do u expect?!!!!!

SHYT HAPPENS...... was depressed for like yearsssss............. then i fell in love with a girl from nowshehra....(aint gonna tell her name) haha tum logoan mein ISI kay agent haien :).... tht crap lasted for 1 year....... since then im ALONE and VERY HAPPY.

nahi yara tum puri story hi ghalat ley rahay ho real ma kuch aur hi chakar ha yar .ab tumhe kesey btaon log kahain gay mani2020 ne thread ko hijack kar liya

yar they never loved eachother neither it was any kind of thing ,she always called and thought off him as her brother .she propsed me and everyone knew that her mom and family etc.but that cousin of her is you can say "game player" as soon she arrived he started to flirt around ,use to say things like "you are more beautiful than i thought " blah blah and use to tell her weird kinda stories.she told me couple of times that her cousin message and call her after every minute and she hate it but as he use to live near her house so he took the advantage and started to visit her daily and she was also darn stupid and then it turned against me and suddenly bangggggggggg haha i tried for 2 weeks to recover everything,called her tried to talk to her and she refused to pick my call as a result got angry and use slang language in hurt

So it is a forced love.. foul play.. you should have kicked that cousin's *** so hard.. did you?
Don't worry brother, she will regret every moment of leaving you. Once the affection is over and Love will be no where to be seen, she will revert back to you.
Question is.. Will you forgive her?

I knew a friend in UK... it took him 6 hard months to recover.. no one knew where he was.. what he was doing.. he moved out with some weird friend of his.. smoking, dope, pot, weed, etc etc.. Its really amazing how sober he is now.. i thought then that he is gone for good, his life is destroyed.. i admire him now, how he gathered himself after those 6 months.. and guess what, he is in another serious relationship now :P God Bless Him..

lol what was the story ,some detail if you wana give

Back
Top Bottom