What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

yar fiancée thi, i waited for her for 3 long years as she was studying abroad .after 3 years when she came to Pakistan she started to get interested in her cousin and started to ignore me .and finally after 28 days of her arrival in Pakistan she broke-up with me and changed her contacts

yeah its cruel specially when some one cheats on you that too the person whom you love and want to spend your life,its very difficult to bear when you don't expect someone to treat you with such brutality .

It still hurts after 4 months coz of the nature and length of relationship . due to that incident i disappeared from this forum and came back after 3 months

Thats really heartbreaking :cry:
Don't know who to blame, her or her cousin?
If it was true love, she would have never left you for some one else.. i think it was better for you this way, if she had done that after you guys got married, it would've been ... (no words for it)

yar fiancée thi, i waited for her for 3 long years as she was studying abroad .after 3 years when she came to Pakistan she started to get interested in her cousin and started to ignore me .and finally after 28 days of her arrival in Pakistan she broke-up with me and changed her contacts

yeah its cruel specially when some one cheats on you that too the person whom you love and want to spend your life,its very difficult to bear when you don't expect someone to treat you with such brutality .

It still hurts after 4 months coz of the nature and length of relationship . due to that incident i disappeared from this forum and came back after 3 months

Wasn't that cousin present there ....when she was interested in you.What changed after that.She must be knowing you very well.

^^ you dont need somebody that changes her mind every year. move on and find someone better.

oyeeeeee zalim ye kya yaad dila diya . tujhy hamary tooty dil ko dubara se tor ker kya mily ga?.:taz:

wesy we was love from early age like 14-15 and we both try our whole best to marry per us ka baap bhut zalim nikla 7 saal baad us ki shadi ker di kaheen or.phir hum ne sary rishty naaty toor ker is se dosti ker li thi.:smokin:

ye dekho:)

58060_1757378291944_1163594658_32046203_3487398_n.jpg

phir aik din aik or haseena ayee us ne kaha kiyoon apni zindgi kharab ker rahy ho chalo main tum se shadi kerti hoon . hum ne socha chalo yaar kerna to hai kiyoon na aysa ker leen . phir us din se ajj tak khush hai:smitten:

haha imran bhai i knew aur koi aye na aye ap zaror ayein gay haha lol wese yeh sachi story ha apki yah apne awein e bongi mari ha hahah

Live life to the fullest.
Ladki vadki k pangon mein naa hee faso.
I Hate romance,i hate girls and i hate talking about relationships.

haha imran bhai i knew aur koi aye na aye ap zaror ayein gay haha lol wese yeh sachi story ha apki yah apne awein e bongi mari ha hahah

chal chor yaar koi gal nai ap bhi mujh per trust nhi kerty . wesy ye sachi hai per main ne is ko mazak main bataya app ko. wesy is bahany hum ne her brand ki sharab to chakh li thi:cool:

reallty is ab us ki shakal bhi bhool gai hai mujhy:P because main ne sari pics jala dali thi:rofl:

Thats really heartbreaking :cry:
Don't know who to blame, her or her cousin?
If it was true love, she would have never left you for some one else.. i think it was better for you this way, if she had done that after you guys got married, it would've been ... (no words for it)

yeah i think thats the way it was written in luck .but you can't change the reality and the reality is it hurts and hurts really badly ,no-one can even imagine

It will be tough for the person/s. i havent experienced it myself, but if you care about each other and then it reaches to a point to split up then not easy to cope, but you have to find ways for your own sake and look for future.

usually when break up happens, one thinks, what was that 'thing' that she wanted and i didn't had it in me :undecided:
Later you start to blame her, for asking too much.

But the pain of all this, its really hard to bear.
Some move along with their lives, some simply just could not.

Wasn't that cousin present there ....when she was interested in you.What changed after that.She must be knowing you very well.

her cousin lives in Pakistan ,so she never met him apart from her childhood when she was like 3-4 years old ,she basically was living abroad ,in her senses she met her cousin first time when she came to Pakistan 4 months ago .but she used to talk to him through msn and fcbk stuff and i never had any problem coz i though its jst cozn like thing

wese bhi kehte hain na ghar ki murghi daal brabar,and she took me like daal haha

usually when break up happens, one thinks, what was that 'thing' that she wanted and i didn't had it in me :undecided:
Later you start to blame her, for asking too much.

But the pain of all this, its really hard to bear.
Some move along with their lives, some simply just could not.

o yaar koi pain main nhi hota tum pendaol kha liya kero . ye sab jawani ke chonchly hai admi jab 30 se opper jata hai apni ya sab himakty yaad ker ke hansta hai. life is gift from god hansi khushi jeo jo mil gya shuker kero jo na mila us ko bhool jao. wakt sab bhula deta hai:tup:

o yaar koi pain main nhi hota tum pendaol kha liya kero . ye sab jawani ke chonchly hai admi jab 30 se opper jata hai apni ya sab himakty yaad ker ke hansta hai. life is gift from god hansi khushi jeo jo mil gya shuker kero jo na mila us ko bhool jao. wakt sab bhula deta hai:tup:
pehli dafa apne koi achi bat kahi ha :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom